#21 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Well I am at the part where you have to go out and put the three pearls around the ocean. Lol this otta take around 5 years to sail.

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#22 Goodtwin

Goodtwin

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

I have played through the whole game once already, and am now going through again on Hero mode.  Took me about 25 hours for my first play through.  I really loved Wind Waker back in the Gamecube days, so I am very familiar with the game.  If you playing WW for the first time, its going to take you about 30-35 hours to complete, depending on how many of the side quest your want to do. 

#23 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Well I am at the part where you have to go out and put the three pearls around the ocean. Lol this otta take around 5 years to sail.

Did take a bit... Might be because I got sucked up in the biggest twister right near the the Triangle Island near Windfall... Sends you back to that Greatfin Island or something.

Just got the Fire and Ice Arrows after learning who Tetra is!
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#24 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

I just put the 3 pearls in the ocean and i'm in that castle place.

#25 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

I just put the 3 pearls in the ocean and i'm in that castle place.

Tower of Gods? Or SPOILER: HYRULE BENEATH THE SEA?
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#26 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

I'm in the middle of the earth temple now. Can't figure out how to get Medli into that room on the 1st floor where you have to have someone standing on a switch in order to bring the bars down. There's a wall inside that needs to be destroyed by her light beam but someone has to be standing on the switch and it can't be Link because Medli apparently can't open doors by herself.

?!?!!?

That's where I stopped for the night, let me know if you figured that out!

#27 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

finished first dungeon.....has been like that since launch day... :P   but i will go back to it once i finish gta5! 

#28 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

It's simple. You don't need her in that room. Just get back to it later. Somewhere in that dungeon you'll find another way.

That being said, I finally collected the Triumph Forks. Now to bring the silverware to where it belongs.

Edited by grahamf, 14 October 2013 - 09:53 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#29 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

Yeah as with most things it turns out you'll be able to come back to this later once you find something deeper in the dungeon...

Edited by kokirii, 15 October 2013 - 04:06 AM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#30 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

Yeah as with most things it turns out you'll be able to come back to this later once you find something deeper in the dungeon...

Thanks, I had a feeling that was the case but I couldn't think of what I'd possibly get. No spoilers I'll see!

#31 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

I'm already past Dragon Roost Island but I'm not really familiar with the game because this is my first time playing it. However, I noticed the pictures I take with the pictobox are black and white. Should I return to Windfall Island to fix that?

Also just passing Dragon Roost Izzland.

#32 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Just entered Earth Temple with Medli!

#33 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Just finished it for the first time!  So happy :)

People talk about 100%ing it.  How would you know when you had 100%?

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#34 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Just finished it for the first time! So happy :)

People talk about 100%ing it. How would you know when you had 100%?

Have no clue, maybe people look at side quest guide!

#35 AonumaIsKing

AonumaIsKing

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

The only place where I needed to consult the internet for a faq thus far, when you need to get into the mother isle... 

What an amazing game.

http://www.wiiusverige.se

#36 Spinal

Spinal

Blooper

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

I bought the collectors edition, but i haven't had the time to unbox it yet... maybe tomorrow :P

Posted Image

#37 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

I bought the collectors edition, but i haven't had the time to unbox it yet... maybe tomorrow :P

Do it now.

#38 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

I am in the tower of gods. I hate that tower. IT IS SO STRESSFULL!

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#39 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

I am in the tower of gods. I hate that tower. IT IS SO STRESSFULL!

Easier than I thought. Don't agree dawg

#40 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

Dragon Roost. I am even more in love with this game now that I can play it on my TV used for gaming without awful jaggies and annoying gray bars on the side.

Is it just me, or did they increase the normal sail and cruise speeds? It seems faster than I remember. You guys were also exaggerating the supposed slow down. They happen for a fraction of a second, and I think it was intended because there is also a slight blur effect when bombs explode.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spoilers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!