#321 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Earthworm Jim, Metroid

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

I hope they swapped out some of the Pokemon for different ones, then I would get a new move set.

I think PKMN Trainer should involve a different generation (probably 2 or 3). Mudkip, Grovile, and Blaziken would be pretty sweet. I'd also like to see Waluigi, King K. Rool, and Issac from Golden Sun as characters. OH! A new Metroid character would be great. Either Ridley, Dark Samus, or Sylux. Heck, Anthony Higgs would be cool too. Also Sukapon from Joy Mech Fight would make a great WTF character like Mr. G&W and R.O.B. (plus he`s heavily requested).
Posted Image

#322 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:15 PM

for the next smash i hope its released around late 2013 or mid 2013. but i really wanna test my skills online with all the multiplayer modes in the normal offline online like special fights, custom stage fights, restrictions in a private match type of mode where you can take away characters you dont want. There are so many possibilities for the next game especially with the controller witch would be great for showing player damage stage select and other things of that nature. It would be great if you could select your character on your tv and select the stage on the controller at the same time to save loading screen time.

Signature_Fox.png

#323 Oath2Dario

Oath2Dario

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Disney

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:32 PM

So, uh, spoilers aside, I hope I'm not the only person who wants a Sin and Punishment character. I feel as though it would be Saki, but I'd be fine with Isa Jo, too.

OMG Yes. I'm all for Saki or Isa for SSB4. I would prefer Isa since he is more recent.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#324 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:52 PM

OMG Yes. I'm all for Saki or Isa for SSB4. I would prefer Isa since he is more recent.

It's a bit of a fifty-fifty. Saki has the bonus of being an Assist Trophy already, but Isa is the more recent character, and being relevent would make more sense. Again, any sort of Sin and Punishment character'd work fine with me.

#325 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

for the next smash i hope its released around late 2013 or mid 2013. but i really wanna test my skills online with all the multiplayer modes in the normal offline online like special fights, custom stage fights, restrictions in a private match type of mode where you can take away characters you dont want. There are so many possibilities for the next game especially with the controller witch would be great for showing player damage stage select and other things of that nature. It would be great if you could select your character on your tv and select the stage on the controller at the same time to save loading screen time.

It's probably going to be longer than that. Nintendo hasn't even started development for the game yet...
I had a similar thought in my head, it would be much more convenient if you could just touch that characters icon and you have quickly selected them or just touch a stages icon and your ready.

Edited by Wii8461, 30 November 2011 - 11:00 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#326 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:28 PM

It's probably going to be longer than that. Nintendo hasn't even started development for the game yet...
I had a similar thought in my head, it would be much more convenient if you could just touch that characters icon and you have quickly selected them or just touch a stages icon and your ready.

yeah i know it probably will take longer but im hoping it doesnt. yah that sounds great

Signature_Fox.png

#327 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:15 AM

yeah i know it probably will take longer but im hoping it doesnt. yah that sounds great

They sad that they are gonna make this game a bit different from the rest. so who know they might take some time to make this game
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#328 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:21 PM

So, randomly, here's an idea for a feature:

You could actually 'save' songs and music to your Wii U, and then load these into the game to play during matches. Seriously, imagine being on an F-Zero stage with some power metal going on behind it all?

Or DLC, in a similar sort of idea.

#329 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:37 PM

So, randomly, here's an idea for a feature:

You could actually 'save' songs and music to your Wii U, and then load these into the game to play during matches. Seriously, imagine being on an F-Zero stage with some power metal going on behind it all?

Or DLC, in a similar sort of idea.

i would have to agree with you on this idea. music dlc would be nice for new games that come out with new music that the developer wants put in the new game. You should also be able to download sounds music and video from your 3ds to the wii u

Signature_Fox.png

#330 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:58 AM

Challenger Approaching
AR box
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#331 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:25 AM

Challenger Approaching
AR box

What would his moves be? I can't think of any, mainly because he's a box with legs.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#332 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

I cannot wait until I can finally get my hands on Super smash bros.

I have to stay happy with my GameCube and Super Smash bros. brawl until then, unfortunately.

Posted Image

#333 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

On a not-so-Smash related note, what's everybody's opinion on controllers? It's known that the Wii U has no Gamecube controller port, and I - like many others - prefer the Gamecube controller for Smash. I don't mind using the Classic Controller, but I really do think the Gamecube controller works and feels better. I kinda hope someone, somewhere, makes an adapter of some kind to fix this.

That or they just make a 'Cube styled controller.

Or the new controller, that might be cool.

#334 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

On a not-so-Smash related note, what's everybody's opinion on controllers? It's known that the Wii U has no Gamecube controller port, and I - like many others - prefer the Gamecube controller for Smash. I don't mind using the Classic Controller, but I really do think the Gamecube controller works and feels better. I kinda hope someone, somewhere, makes an adapter of some kind to fix this.

That or they just make a 'Cube styled controller.

Or the new controller, that might be cool.

I agree, I prefer the GameCube controller too. And yeah, Maybe they could make an adapter that could plug into one of the Wii U's USB so you could use use your GameCube contoller with it. I doubt they would but I sure would use it.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#335 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

And, even more: I know that people have already talked about things the touchscreen could do on the Wii U, as well as the 3DS, but think for about this for a second. It couldn't be some massive change in gameplay, because as of now, the console can barely run two of the new controllers, meaning other players would need to use a Wii Remote. If you gave the guys with the Wii U controller some sort of extra gimmick in gameplay, it could ruin the balance, and give that person an advantage.

I like the idea of using it to pick a stage while still selecting characters, though - that's pretty cool... It'd also cut load times if done correctly, which is an added bonus.

#336 Oath2Dario

Oath2Dario

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Disney

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:19 AM

I have made some fake SSB4 logos in Photoshop for fun. I'll post them here for the heck of it. They feature characters I think would be cool to hypotheticly include in SSB4.
Kudos to you if you can recognize all of the characters in the pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Oath2Dario, 29 December 2011 - 02:20 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#337 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:25 AM

Man that is going to suck, having to get used to a new controller after all these years of playing Melee and Brawl with the good ol' GC controller. I'm not really a fan of the classic controller and if the WiiU's nubs are anything Like the 3D's I'm going to be in trouble as my fingers slide off of them constantly. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
Posted Image

#338 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:40 AM

Man that is going to suck, having to get used to a new controller after all these years of playing Melee and Brawl with the good ol' GC controller. I'm not really a fan of the classic controller and if the WiiU's nubs are anything Like the 3D's I'm going to be in trouble as my fingers slide off of them constantly. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

ALL OF MY THIS. Seriously, the Slidepad things on the 3DS work, but it's nothing to an actual control stick. And, to be fair, a Gamecube controller had very comfortable control sticks. But, alas, we'll just need to wait and see.

#339 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

If they made SSB4 & other Nintendo games looking like this Posted Image I'm sold

FFXIV :laugh: BEST GRAPHICS IN A GAME EVER!! Except apparently the game is crap...
I agree with ya anyway, they should have the graphics just like this!! :laugh: THAT WOULD BE AWESOME SAUCE!!

Posted Image

#340 Jumbo Worm

Jumbo Worm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Earthworm Jim, Metroid

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:42 AM

I have made some fake SSB4 logos in Photoshop for fun. I'll post them here for the heck of it. They feature characters I think would be cool to hypotheticly include in SSB4.
Kudos to you if you can recognize all of the characters in the pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I recognize Ridley, Saki, and Young Link, but I'm not quite sure on the last. Looks like Palutena. Those are really cool. They show a 'style' which is something Smash Bros. lacks. It's nice to have good graphics, but I do not like the realistic style they used in Brawl. I really don't care if you can see every detail of Mario's mustache. Street Fighter has that ink like look to it, and Marvel VS Capcom has the comic look. Maybe a bit more of a cartoon feel to it?
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super, Smash, Bros, Ideas, Paper, Luigi, Paper luigi

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!