• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

As the timeline of the Zelda games has been announced in that book thing, I think that the next Zelda game should feature three evil kings/Queens (one from each of the timeline) who try bring the timelines together to get the trifforce but they end up fighting and three links and three zelda's come together to try and save Hyrule.

Also there should be different versions of the game based on what the timeline is like eg: the Wind waker time line is cel shaded.

Lastly they should take place on different systems
The cel shaded one should be on the 3DS
The dark one should be on the Wii U
And the other one should be a 2D game on the wii or downloadable Via Eshop
Posted Image

#2 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

Yeah thats sounds nice, they need to actually think about how the story is going to fit in the timeline before its created. Its getting to confusing. I would love to see a majoras mask sequel. One were Link is an 17 for real and revisits hyrul were it has changed and expanded and actually finds navi

Posted Image

#3 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

Sorry, but I disagree. I think the games are so good because they are never meant to be directly related. Unless it's similar to 4 swords (with three) or similar to a majora/hourglass-esque sequel, the gameplay and ambience wont be strong. This is more of a timeline gimmick, if anything.
As for the multiconsole idea, that's just pulling a pokemon. Oracle of time and seasons worked out because they weren't the same game.

The only other gripe of mine is the dark game for the console. Beware, this last part is just my opinion... The reason why Twilight Princess was the worst Zelda game, was because they tried too hard to make it dark. The games have a stronger darkness to them when the characters are built up and actual catastrophes happen to them. Only a few people in Majora's Mask could be saved, but many of them died because of Link having to back several times.. Link will never regain his childhood in OoT or MM. The world goes dark in WW and people suffer because of the battle between Link and Gannon. Several tensions in SS along with the demon lords.

Edited by Pyro, 28 December 2011 - 06:59 PM.

#4 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:48 PM

Yea I agree that twilight princess is the worst zelda game, but I was thinking of a majora's mask like game
Posted Image

#5 Cobiwan

Cobiwan

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

I think that would be interesting idea, although I don't really like the game version with different styles thing.

I thought of another idea that I personally like though.... Kinda lengthy.... just made most of it up now.
[skyward sword endgame spoilers somewhere in idea]
So to start this game could fit at the end of the Twilight Princess or Wind Waker timelines because who knows where the master sword is in the link to the past timeline.
The Basic premise of the game would be that some evil wizards or something of the sort are trying to bring back the darkness sealed and dissolved into the Master Sword and to revive Demise and the Dark Master Sword (Ghirahim). Link does some stuff in a more populous Hyrule and decently early on he is told to go to the temple of time and finds the temple's seal broken and the wizards inside doing dark magic stuff to the sword. As he prepares stop them, Demise (who will look different because Fi said so) is resurrected and the Dark Master Sword is separated from the normal one, however demise will be very weak at the moment because most of his powers were transferred over to Gannondorf via his curse so the wizards a tad confused teleport away to somewhere. They find out that both swords were weakened in the event and link goes to return it to its former glory and stuff, while the wizards work on reviving Gannondorf and fixing their own sword. Some time between the sword incident and the end of the game Gannondorf could be revived and he is merged with demise and they become more powerful than ever.

Also Because Wind Waker Gannondorf was my favorite one because of how he was just around through the whole thing and was a lot more developed than the others, Demise through Ghirahim or other ways should communicate with you and have a good story going on about them. Also it could be neat if the two master swords had some sort of effect on each other to do some neat things (sort of like the brother wand thing in harry potter).

It's a pretty undeveloped idea but whatever it's good in my eyes.

Posted Image

#6 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

An idea I'd like to see in a future zelda is a true futuristic zelda game. I know it sounds weird, but it could work with the right developers

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#7 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

A sequel to MM(although i never played that game) where link grows up into an adult.(without the master sword)
KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

A sequel to MM(although i never played that game) where link grows up into an adult.(without the master sword)

Play it now!!!!!!!!!! Also I really want to have the master sword return though I liked sword customization of MM

Posted Image

#9 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

I also want a Realistic Zelda with alot of Colours. TP and SS mixed. I havent played both( I didnt play alot of Zelda games, the only ones i played are Minish Cap, 4 Swords, OoT (3D), Zelda, Zelda II:AoL) But i have seen videos of the others. Twilight Princess looks nice, but the colors are too dark, its all black and grey, it becomes PAINFUL to watch(especially on Youtube, I have to play the game to see how it looks like on TV) But Skyward Sword Looks soo good! They need to do a TP style, but where the grass is actually greeeeen and not dark dark dark green. Oh and TP is (i think its because of the videos) too blurry(kinda like alot of wii games, including NSMBW, excluding SMG2)

Edited by Two-Tailed Link!, 05 January 2012 - 10:14 PM.

KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zelda, Wii U, Master sword, timelines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!