• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

Hello everyone!  The Xbox "Hut" will not run in an episodic nature like the Wii U "Five", but nonetheless will have a constant flow of videos!  This thread is being converted to keep a rolling log of the last 2 videos, so enjoy! :-)

Xbox One Lunar White Controller Review:

Forza Motorsport 6 Review:

B)

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 29 September 2015 - 07:44 PM.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

#2 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

POPULAR

What a shame.

i'm sorry 

i'm sorry 

i'm sorry 

Edited by Abcdude, 29 July 2014 - 11:54 AM.

794144.png?13383682

#3 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:00 PM

MCC will make me buy a XB1 one day... and i played all Halo main games, except for Halo 4.

You can even play Halo 1 and Halo 2 on original mode. I still had a lot of fun playing them on XB360.

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

I will eventually own one because I get them all eventually and now have more incentive with Scalebound. That said I think MS consoles are a mess they break down often the services are messy. XBO UI gives me anxiety and hate the ads. My 360 pisses me off often if you don't sign in for a month or more often I have to take 30 minutes and in one case 2 hours to tell my 360 that yes it is indeed me. So much on XBO can be played elsewhere. MS just never got on my goodside in consoles and while it sounds like stockholme but isn't I still buy them. No matter my feelings to a company they offer some good games eventually.

I don't own a XBO yet but can still add me on XBL. Dogi99. Just know I am not on too often. Between PS3 and 360 I choose my PS3 over it all the time.

#5 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

What a shame.

i'm sorry 

i'm sorry 

i'm sorry 

Won't be a shame for me! lol

MCC will make me buy a XB1 one day... and i played all Halo main games, except for Halo 4.

You can even play Halo 1 and Halo 2 on original mode. I still had a lot of fun playing them on XB360.

If you're going to wait on MCC, you might as well just wait until Halo 5! Haha

I will eventually own one because I get them all eventually and now have more incentive with Scalebound. That said I think MS consoles are a mess they break down often the services are messy. XBO UI gives me anxiety and hate the ads. My 360 pisses me off often if you don't sign in for a month or more often I have to take 30 minutes and in one case 2 hours to tell my 360 that yes it is indeed me. So much on XBO can be played elsewhere. MS just never got on my goodside in consoles and while it sounds like stockholme but isn't I still buy them. No matter my feelings to a company they offer some good games eventually.

I don't own a XBO yet but can still add me on XBL. Dogi99. Just know I am not on too often. Between PS3 and 360 I choose my PS3 over it all the time.

I have to say, and I will be discussing this in the future, the cooling design of the Xbox One is far superior to any versions of the Xbox 360.  The console is a bit "blocky", but they definitely tried to make sure that overheating would not be a problem!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

Well also remember XBO has disc drive issues at launch and original XBOX has a major power supply problem that could cause fires and also disc drive failures. Sony has had their fair share as well mainly with PS2. All consoles do but MS seems to just do it more than others and it annoys me. Thank god I got my slim when I did lol. My Phat was starting to do things.

#7 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

If you're going to wait on MCC, you might as well just wait until Halo 5! Haha

And i also want that. But paying 400€ for a new console is too much for me.

I`ll buy it in a few years and if i`m lucky there will other games i want to play on it. 'cause right now, there`s only Halo, really.

#8 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:21 PM

Has been a pretty underwhelming console for me but each to their own, just make sure you don't neglect your Wii U with the damn Xbone :( lol

Edited by Toilet_Snaker, 29 July 2014 - 02:23 PM.

#9 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

I think im gonna plug my og xbox in for a bit.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#10 EskobarM92

EskobarM92

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • NNID:EskobarM92

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

Nice. I just got a PS4 so I have all 3 consoles.

Waiting for Halo: MCC and Sunset Overdrive.

Added you btw.

Edited by EskobarM92, 29 July 2014 - 04:19 PM.

Eskobar+M92.png

Wii U: EskobarM92, Xbox One: Eskobar M92, PS4: Eskobar-M92

#11 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:01 PM

Traitor. 

To think I trusted you all these months...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#12 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

Well also remember XBO has disc drive issues at launch and original XBOX has a major power supply problem that could cause fires and also disc drive failures. Sony has had their fair share as well mainly with PS2. All consoles do but MS seems to just do it more than others and it annoys me. Thank god I got my slim when I did lol. My Phat was starting to do things.

I think, in the end, even my experiences all point to Nintendo having the least issues with their systems, lol

Nice. I just got a PS4 so I have all 3 consoles.

Waiting for Halo: MCC and Sunset Overdrive.

Added you btw.

Thanks, I'll be going on the system later to accept or add the people who added me!  The PS4 will eventually show up for me as well  ;)

Traitor. 

To think I trusted you all these months...

Haha... I assume this means you watched my intro video?  I didn't link it here because I'm worried mods will just think I'm plugging my show everywhere I can  :unsure:

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#13 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

POPULAR

I threw up a bit.

I am fine though.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#14 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

I threw up a bit.

I am fine though.

Did it come out of your mouth or did you swallow it back down?

If you only threw up in your mouth a bit, I can live with that  :P

Also, no mods have really chimed in, so here's the intro video I made for it (I'll just remove it if it causes a problem!).  I'll also add it to the OP, lol

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#15 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

It seems people are more concerned with graphics and their own personal taste in games rather than anothers opinion, but they will go out of their way to say something else sucks. Just because of this I say congradulations!

I can understand if people think that a console is bad or a rip off, but saying it's a wrong purchase just because you like games on it and they don't is what is wrong.

Again, nice. I have one and I have no problem with it. Even if it's graphics are worse than PS4, you never notice it or think about it when you are in the middle of a game.

#16 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

Wii U Forums' average reception of consoles:

Wii U

------------------->

PS4

----------------------------->

Xbox One

<-----------------------

Edited by R00bot, 29 July 2014 - 10:43 PM.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#17 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

It seems people are more concerned with graphics and their own personal taste in games rather than anothers opinion, but they will go out of their way to say something else sucks. Just because of this I say congradulations!

I can understand if people think that a console is bad or a rip off, but saying it's a wrong purchase just because you like games on it and they don't is what is wrong.

Again, nice. I have one and I have no problem with it. Even if it's graphics are worse than PS4, you never notice it or think about it when you are in the middle of a game.

Ew, don't encourage him.

I think, in the end, even my experiences all point to Nintendo having the least issues with their systems, lol

Thanks, I'll be going on the system later to accept or add the people who added me!  The PS4 will eventually show up for me as well  ;)

Haha... I assume this means you watched my intro video?  I didn't link it here because I'm worried mods will just think I'm plugging my show everywhere I can  :unsure:

I actually didn't. Happy coincidence :P

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#18 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:06 AM

I think i'm gonna go play my Sega Dreamcast now.

AND 

Hello, everyone!  I'm a new owner of a shiny Xbox One!  There's really one primary reason I picked the Xbox One over the PS4: the exclusives.  Not because the exclusives are better (necessarily, as that's generally a matter of opinion), but because this will be my FIRST Microsoft console!

I never played the Halo franchise nor the Forza franchise, despite tasting the first Gears of War on PC.  With the announcement of the 'Halo: Master Chief Collection' coming in November, I recognized the Xbox One as the perfect time to jump in, as I'll be able to catch up on that franchise immediately.  Additionally, not only did Gran Turismo 6 sorely disappoint me (I categorize GT6 as truly a rehash of GT5), but Top Gear UK is my #1 favorite TV show of all time.  When I looked to other "simulator" style racing games after my disappointment, and saw that Forza Motorsport 5 is basically endorsed (hosted) by Top Gear UK, it made my move from GT to Forza an easy pill to swallow.

My first impressions of the system are lukewarm.  I prefer to save energy, so I set the system to completely shut off when turned off, which results in quite a long boot up time.  People complaining about the Wii U startup being slow clearly don't own an Xbox One, lol... When tested in standby mode for "Instant On", it's cool, but the power supply brick fan stays on in standby, and that just bothers me to no end (of course along with the constant power draw).  The controller itself doesn't top the Wii U Pro controller, but definitely feels superior to the PS4's DS4.  I DID, however, have to exchange the controller within 2 days of owning the system because the left stick started to "pop" (a common symptom as I found out) because of a clip that can come loose, but I took it to a Microsoft Store and walked out with an exchanged unit in mere minutes, and the new controller is serving me much better!  I did buy the proper Torx screwdriver with the security keyhole so I can fix it myself if it starts "popping" after the 90 day warranty is up (accessories only get a 90 day warranty, what is with THAT!?).

Having said all that, since this is my first Microsoft console, I could use some XBL buddies!  Feel free to add me, as I have the same username: ZyroXZ2!

I also made an introduction video about bringing Xbox One content to my channel, and if mods are okay with it, I can turn this into a thread in a similar vein to my Wii U "Five" thread and post videos here covering the Xbox One stuff.  Mods, what say you?

TL;DR - My first Microsoft console, got it primarily for exclusives.

vqdEY.gif

eEG8Ies.png

#19 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:11 AM

Hope you have fun with it. Don't pay too much attention to these guys, they're all mostly joking.

Edited by Miss Understanding, 30 July 2014 - 01:12 AM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#20 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:32 AM

Ryudo leading the herdal of sheep. Don't worry TC, the XO is a fine console. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!