Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:47 PM

A Senior White Girl from Illinois posted an offensive tweet that caught on quickly where she felt the wrath of the internet as her reaction to the Ferguson protests against white police Officer Darren Wilson went viral.

The un-named girl (though it might be Lesli based on the twitter account name) wrote "I don't feel sorry for black people. If you hate so much, Go Bach (sic) TO AFRICA. We should have never brought you"

Before long she was receiving a lot of criticism from people calling her ignorant and point out that America had already been populated by the Indians before the white Europeans arrived.

But she didn't delete her post and at one point said "i regret i made a typo" then she went on to point out that Whites own the world and they'd be the majority population now if they hadn't let the minorities live...

Then people took her information and found out what school she went to as now the Oakwood High School was forced to apologize as her opinon doesn't reflect their ideals...but they have yet to decide if she will be punished.

https://pbs.twimg.co...ju_400x400.jpeg (left)

http://i.dailymail.c...16961103818.jpg

http://i.dailymail.c...16960911794.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/oy4pm9h

Backlash Tweets -

http://s3-ec.buzzfed...416941515-9.jpg

Apology -

http://i.dailymail.c...16959273380.jpg

I think people overreacted to this, tbh. People are way too sensitive about the Ferguson case. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:06 PM

Um... why should she be punished for it exactly? It was her twitter account, right? 

I mean, don't get me wrong, that tweet was an extremely stupid thing to say, but people have a right to saying stupid things. 

Edited by SteventheSlayer, 29 November 2014 - 09:06 PM.

I don't even...

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:09 PM

Someone said something stupid on twitter? OMG WTF! WOW STOP THE PRESSES! POST ON THE WII U FORUMS! THE WORLD MUST KNOW!

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!

QGuj4qH.gif

Hey look at this dog!

Edited by Ryudo, 29 November 2014 - 09:10 PM.

#4 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

Wow all this is getting out of hand all over the country.

I don't necisarly agree with the tweet, but its stupid that they went so far to attack her / make her say sorry. I found the last tweet a bit weird, white people dont shoot up schools because they get grounded or some stupid crap like that. But 'blacks' seem to go up in arms and burn down building when they don't get what they want. 

Stupid Snowmads!

#5 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

POPULAR

I hate that SJWs think it's perfectly fine to dox people just because they said something offensive. If anyone should be punished here it's the people that doxxed her.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#6 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 29 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

Was the Tweet Stupid? Yes. Was it worth Some backlash? Somewhat. Was it worth the doxxing? Heck no. She acted like a moron, got called out as a moron. Everyone should have just had a laugh and then moved on. If we did this for everyone, we'd have no government/media :P

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#7 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 29 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

PRAISE HELIX!

TMZinix has returned!!!!

#8 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:48 PM

I think that's hilarious.

#9 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:14 AM

Um... why should she be punished for it exactly? It was her twitter account, right? 

I mean, don't get me wrong, that tweet was an extremely stupid thing to say, but people have a right to saying stupid things. 

Just because you have the right doesn't mean you should. I have the right to sell coathangers in front of a maternity clinic but I really shouldn't

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#10 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:19 AM

Just because you have the right doesn't mean you should. I have the right to sell coathangers in front of a maternity clinic but I really shouldn't

Again, it was stupid of her to say that, but she still is allowed to if she wants.

I don't even...

#11 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:34 AM

The amount of stupidity that comes off of Twitter is ridiculous, so this does not surprise me at all. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#12 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

You shouldn't, but you shouldn't be punished for it either.

#13 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

Thanks for the reminder guys. 

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#14 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:34 PM

The un-named girl (though it might be Lesli based on the twitter account name) wrote "I don't feel sorry for black people. If you hate so much, Go Bach (sic) TO AFRICA. We should have never brought you"

But she didn't delete her post and at one point said "i regret i made a typo" then she went on to point out that Whites own the world and they'd be the majority population now if they hadn't let the minorities live...

Author also made a typo, she said BACH, and BOUGHT, not BACH and BROUGHT.

Grow some big earphones in your softshell lizard, ogre.

Edited by Sorceror12, 30 November 2014 - 04:37 PM.
language

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#15 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:20 AM

You shouldn't, but you shouldn't be punished for it either.

Wouldn't it go against the expectant mother's right to free speech if they couldn't punish me?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#16 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:25 AM

Someone said something stupid on twitter? OMG WTF! WOW STOP THE PRESSES! POST ON THE WII U FORUMS! THE WORLD MUST KNOW!

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!

This reminds me of when there were tweets stating they didn't know the move Titanic was based on the actual ship.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!