#21 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Pokemon, Assassins Creed, Doom

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:59 AM

Weird, I think I typed in the 3DS code instead of the Pokemon Black code. Anyway, here is the correct one: 2322-8858-3923. That one should work :P I have no idea when it's 7pm mountain time though, lol. Anyway, I'll be lurking around most of the day anyway so we'll probably end up together at one point.

Btw, when you reply, use the "quote" button. Then I'll get a popup at the top of the screen, so I know right away you posted here.

Edited by NovusRex, 03 February 2012 - 05:00 AM.

#22 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:08 AM

If anyone is kind enough to let me borrow their lustrious orb, that would be wonderful, i accidentally sold mine!
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

#23 massattacker

massattacker

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

If anyone is kind enough to let me borrow their lustrious orb, that would be wonderful, i accidentally sold mine!

in what game

#24 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

Anyone wanna trade sh** on Diamond and Pearl?
Anyone want to battle?
No?
Ok :(
Posted Image

#25 ThePumpkinKing

ThePumpkinKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Fandom:
    Spider-Man, Professor Layton

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

in what game

Pokemon Platinum
Recently Watched Movies: The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man (Favorite of this year), The Avengers.

Current Games I'm Playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Okami HD, LittleBigPlanet

What I'm Geeking Out For This Month: The Amazing Spider-Man DVD Release, and of course, The WiiU

#26 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

Anyone wanna trade sh** on Diamond and Pearl?
Anyone want to battle?
No?
Ok :(

Don't have any carp crap left on Diamond, it's all transferred to Black :P

Pokemon Platinum

Only have Diamond and as far as I know, I didnt get the Palkia orb thingy there. Soz ^^,

#27 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

Pokemon Platinum

I think I have it, I traded my Palkia anyways, the thing is I'm a Pokemon noob and I don't know if you can trade crap on Pearl to a Platinum game.
But I do have it.
Posted Image

#28 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

I think I have it, I traded my Palkia anyways, the thing is I'm a Pokemon noob and I don't know if you can trade crap on Pearl to a Platinum game.
But I do have it.

You can. Diamond + Pearl + Platinum work together. Then there is Black and White who work together.

#29 massattacker

massattacker

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Weird, I think I typed in the 3DS code instead of the Pokemon Black code. Anyway, here is the correct one: 2322-8858-3923. That one should work :P I have no idea when it's 7pm mountain time though, lol. Anyway, I'll be lurking around most of the day anyway so we'll probably end up together at one point.

Btw, when you reply, use the "quote" button. Then I'll get a popup at the top of the screen, so I know right away you posted here.

what about now in the chat
Edit: never mind now when would it be good time for you

Edited by massattacker, 05 February 2012 - 04:15 PM.

#30 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

I can do it now, don't know if you're still here? ^^

#31 AWiiLoverNamedGoo

AWiiLoverNamedGoo

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

I have Pokemon Black. I love it. It's the first Pokemon game I've ever played. I only got it because I was getting my daughter White so she could play with her cousin. As my dughter couldn't read when I got it (and actually still can't properly - she is only 5) I figured I'd play Black so I could tell her what to do when we aren't at her cousin's house. I am so very hooked now. :P

#32 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

I have Pokemon Black. I love it. It's the first Pokemon game I've ever played. I only got it because I was getting my daughter White so she could play with her cousin. As my dughter couldn't read when I got it (and actually still can't properly - she is only 5) I figured I'd play Black so I could tell her what to do when we aren't at her cousin's house. I am so very hooked now. :P

Best.Parent.Ever.
Posted Image

#33 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

I'm on for the next 2 hours, if you come around we can do it ^^, If you don't, tomorrow I'll be online for most of the day/evening. That's like.. from 12 PM GMT till... 12 AM GMT? Lol, except diner and stuff ofcourse. Anyway, just for your information ^^

And indeed best parent ever!

Edited by NovusRex, 06 February 2012 - 03:13 PM.

#34 AWiiLoverNamedGoo

AWiiLoverNamedGoo

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:18 PM

Best.Parent.Ever.

I'm on for the next 2 hours, if you come around we can do it ^^, If you don't, tomorrow I'll be online for most of the day/evening. That's like.. from 12 PM GMT till... 12 AM GMT? Lol, except diner and stuff ofcourse. Anyway, just for your information ^^

And indeed best parent ever!

LOL!

#35 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

Does anyone have a shiny Pokemon (preferably Eevee) that they no longer want?
I think I have shiny Buizel in Pokemon Heartgold I can transfer to Pokemon Black.
If so, I can give FC & all on Friday or Saturday.

Edited by Siarnaq, 06 February 2012 - 04:10 PM.

by chance

#36 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

Does anyone have a shiny Pokemon (preferably Eevee) that they no longer want?
I think I have shiny Buizel in Pokemon Heartgold I can transfer to Pokemon Black.
If so, I can give FC & all on Friday or Saturday.

Wish I had. In my life time I only encountered two shinies, both with Gold (generation 2). A ratata and a sandshrew lol. About the only way to get a shiny Eevee is by RNG, or whatever it is called. I don't know if you know what it is, but it's a method to encounter a shiny pokemon in generation 3 and 4, I think.

#37 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

RNG would be?
And you can also transfer Pokemon from previous generations to the new one after finishing game right?
I've seen shinies in Generation 3, it was a Tentacool, and some other Pokemon.

by chance

#38 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

That's correct. From Generation 3 to Generation 4, you need a DS that has a Game Boy Advance game slot. DS Lite has it, the old DS itself has it. From the DSi series, the slot was removed and as far as I know you can't get pokemon from generation 3 to generation 4 then. From generation 4 to geeneration 5 is a bit easier, all you need is two ds's (any ds will do, or 3ds). It's in the Poke Transfer lab, behind White Forest/Black city. You can indeed do it after finishing the game.

A shiny tentacool would be nice hehe, especially when it involves. Tentracruels can always be usefull ^^,

About the RNG, have a look here. http://www.smogon.co...ead.php?t=52180 and here http://www.smogon.co...g/dpp_rng_part1 (more specific about hatching shiny pokemon). A lot of technical blabla and I don't do it myself for two reasons: too lazy and I don't have all the things I require to do it :P To keep it short, it forces the game to hatch a shiny pokemon from an egg, after doing a series of steps. It's not very very difficult, but it is boring to do.

#39 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

Really, how would it do that?

by chance

#40 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

i personally only liked blue , yellow, and emerald then i kindof lost interest

Signature_Fox.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pokemon, talk, trading, battling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!