Photo

Ghost Recon Online free with Wii U?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Could it happen? (56 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think we could get GRO free with the console?

1. No way!!! (8 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. For sure! (11 votes [19.64%])

Percentage of vote: 19.64%

3. Maybe. I'm not too sure. (24 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

4. You're crazy, man. (13 votes [23.21%])

Percentage of vote: 23.21%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:19 AM

He did?

Cool, that means the probability is increasing!

He did?

Cool, that means the probability is increasing!

exactly, i really hope its free, would be an awesome game for every wii u owner to own :D
Posted Image

#42 Nin10dude712

Nin10dude712

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Kirby

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

Darkcloud1983 said its going to be a downloadable title, that means there's a very high chance it will be free, not defo though

I really hope he truly knows what he's talking about. I'll still remain a bit skeptical just in case, but if all that he's saying turns out to br true I will apologize to him for doubting.
Posted Image

Body = Ready for Wii U!

#43 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

Hey think it's a great idea. It's like selling drugs (not that I sell drugs) but they offer the first round free and keep you coming back for more. If EVERYONE has the chance to hop online and play, and then it's only like two dollars for an extra gun etc, people would fall in to that trap no problem.

Posted Image

#44 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:30 AM

I really hope he truly knows what he's talking about. I'll still remain a bit skeptical just in case, but if all that he's saying turns out to br true I will apologize to him for doubting.

lol i would prepare to apologise if i were you :P he gets everything right!! cos hes a shareholder AND has family in the company

Edited by Crackkat, 04 February 2012 - 12:35 PM.

Posted Image

#45 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:40 AM

Ehh, I guess it could. But this is Ubisoft we are talking about remember?

Edited by Joshua, 04 February 2012 - 03:41 AM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#46 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:25 AM

Ehh, I guess it could. But this is Ubisoft we are talking about remember?

But this is Ubisoft, Nintendo's new 3rd party BFF.

The question is, with Ubisoft are they right now?

Edited by Terrabyte20xx, 04 February 2012 - 08:26 AM.

Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#47 Nin10dude712

Nin10dude712

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:04 AM

lol i would prepare to apologise if i were you :P he gets everything right!! cos hes a shareholder AND has family in the company, AND he says some other stuff privately to some people that you probably haven't seen and he gets all that stuff right too. in fact im dying to tell you all stuff i know, but i cant :P

Shareholders shouldnt get any insider info, if that was the case someone at Sony or Microsoft could just become a shareholder and get all the info.

I could understand knowing because of family in the company, but you dont get insider info for being a shareholder.

If he truly knows insider info he shouldnt be telling everyone like he does on his videos and that Facebook group. That stuff is meant to be classified.
Posted Image

Body = Ready for Wii U!

#48 o51enough

o51enough

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

I think your crazy. I would love it to but don't think it will unless nintendo has a cloud based gaming service.

#49 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

Shareholders shouldnt get any insider info, if that was the case someone at Sony or Microsoft could just become a shareholder and get all the info.

I could understand knowing because of family in the company, but you dont get insider info for being a shareholder.

If he truly knows insider info he shouldnt be telling everyone like he does on his videos and that Facebook group. That stuff is meant to be classified.

you're right that holding a few shares wouldnt get you info, but holding a significantly large share certainly would. thats what the investor meetings are about, how can anyone invest in the company if they dont know its future plans, thats why they have to reveal info to large shareholders, sony/microsoft would not buy large shares into nintendo because that would be supporting the competition which is just stupid. and he doesnt leak anything that hasnt already been hinted at before by iwata, and its true because sadly there is a lot of news out there that people just dont pay attention to at all, sometimes i, and others on this forum make threads about this info yet few people actually pay attention to it, then darkcloud talks about it and people think its a leak when its actually out there.
Posted Image

#50 InsaneLaw

InsaneLaw

Blooper

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Fandom:
    All

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

They could make it a free download that doesn't come with the Wii U, but put parent controls on the Wii U with something to verify that whoever's downloading it is the right age, that way parents can't complain if their kids are seen playing it.

#51 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

It could be free as a demo game that shows the wii u graphic, sound, control, and power

#52 MachineLaw

MachineLaw

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Too many to name

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

I hope it is not Free to Play, not because I hate microtransactions but because there would be a lot of companies wanting to jump on the F2P bandwagon and making people spend hundreds on a few weapons, armors, spells, etc for crappy shovelware. I really dislike this model if it isn't used correctly.

#53 Nin10dude712

Nin10dude712

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

you're right that holding a few shares wouldnt get you info, but holding a significantly large share certainly would. thats what the investor meetings are about, how can anyone invest in the company if they dont know its future plans, thats why they have to reveal info to large shareholders, sony/microsoft would not buy large shares into nintendo because that would be supporting the competition which is just stupid. and he doesnt leak anything that hasnt already been hinted at before by iwata, and its true because sadly there is a lot of news out there that people just dont pay attention to at all, sometimes i, and others on this forum make threads about this info yet few people actually pay attention to it, then darkcloud talks about it and people think its a leak when its actually out there.

ah, that actually makes sense. Youre right.
Posted Image

Body = Ready for Wii U!

#54 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:12 AM

I honestly have no doubt that this is going to be for free because this is probably going on the Wii U's online store as a free download! Also this is just the online mulitiplayer so there isnt going to be too much problem with size limitations. Also Nintendo has stated that the Wii U may be able to let you download full sized games off of the online shop so that points to my idea of it going on the shop!

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#55 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:25 AM

I honestly have no doubt that this is going to be for free because this is probably going on the Wii U's online store as a free download! Also this is just the online mulitiplayer so there isnt going to be too much problem with size limitations. Also Nintendo has stated that the Wii U may be able to let you download full sized games off of the online shop so that points to my idea of it going on the shop!

You know, you may have a point there. That would be awesome if it were so!

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#56 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:12 AM

ah, that actually makes sense. Youre right.

yes you will be able to download full retail games on the wii u :D
Posted Image

#57 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:52 AM

See I am always right! :D

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#58 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

if its free on pc, make the main game free on wii u with purchaseable content.
it would be an awesome pack-in game

Signature_Fox.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!