#1 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

Ok, you may dissagee with me, but I want Zelda u to use the wii remote and have full motion controls. Im not against te gamepad, I love it, just after playing skyward sword I can't imagine another way to play Zelda. I've never felt so.. Part of a game before, i actually felt like I was link slaying beast and beating the crap out of Ghirhim( spelled it wrong I know) so I will be disappointed if it doesnt support motion control :(

What are your thoughts

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#2 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

the motion controls are nice but i could live without them

Signature_Fox.png

#3 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

I am sure they can implement both. I doubt they will ditch the Wii Mote + Chuck combo.

2lvmghw.png

#4 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

I'd like to see them make a return, but if possible, a gamepad mode would be awesome too. But I'm not sure if it'd be possible to have both with all the complexity that went into Skyward Sword's controls.

Posted Image

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

I wouldn't mind motion controls. I loved the Skyward Sword motion controls.

But I also want to use the GamePad. What is the solution?

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda game to date :)
I also loved the motion controls. They were so responsive and swift that I cried nodded my head in approval B)
I want to see what Zelda U can do with the Gamepad and see if it can kick Skyward Sword into 2nd place.
Zelda U is gonna be so cool I can just feel it.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#7 AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo franchises and characters

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Nintendo should make a way to utilize both control choices, so you can choose one to your liking. Both control options have good potential.

#8 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

I think they need to make the motion controls infinitely more accurate. As much as I love Skyward Sword, I had trouble when I tried to fake out enemies by moving my sword one way trying to attack another. I would prefer them to switch back to button combat. Or they could just scale back enemy intelligence to a point where it is possible to win without the motion controls being a hindrance to killing them.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#9 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

I can't see them making a new Zelda game, well rather, anything, that doesn't utilise the controller setup that comes in the box.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#10 Waluigi

Waluigi

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • NNID:Waluigi
  • Fandom:
    Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, and SSB

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

I can't see them making a new Zelda game, well rather, anything, that doesn't utilise the controller setup that comes in the box.

I remember hearing rumors of the Wii U shipping with a Wii motion plus controller.

Edited by Taco Ninja 83, 17 August 2012 - 06:55 PM.

Nintendo ID: Waluigi

#11 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

well aonuma originally said they will use motion controlls again, but recently they talked about people who complained and how to satisfy both
Posted Image

#12 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

How about you can use either the gamepad OR the tablet? If they don't do anything gimmicky with the items (control wise), I think they could make it work.

#13 JD2995

JD2995

Blooper

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

I really want the next Zelda with motion controls but I want to use the gamepad to see the maps of the dungeons and also see an full inventory menu with all the items ready to use. ¡I want the two control systems! :(
Posted Image
Sorry for my bad english

#14 RnR

RnR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

NO

no no no no no no no no no no no

motion controls is the reason I chose to get the gamecube version of Twilight Princess and also the reason I feel Skyward Sword isn't the best Zelda game

just no

Posted Image

"Please remember, I'll dismember any member."
The "Help RnR Get a New 360" Fund was a complete success. Thank you all for the support.
Now I am starting the "Help RnR Get Recording Equipment" Fund, anything helps!
Current Amount of Donations: $0

#15 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:44 PM

HELL NO!!!

i cant stand for that kind of stupidity

#16 Mensrea

Mensrea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid,Zelda ,Pikmin ,Resistance

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

Well skyward sword was one of the poorest selling zelda games, barely beating out majora's mask sales wise. Motion controls are too polarizing, what they need to do is rework combat for a traditional setup. I like skyward sword alot, but I want to use the gamepad.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

#17 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

Well skyward sword was one of the poorest selling zelda games, barely beating out majora's mask sales wise. Motion controls are too polarizing, what they need to do is rework combat for a traditional setup. I like skyward sword alot, but I want to use the gamepad.

That's probably cause it released when almost no one played their Wii's anymore.

28gxdv8.png

#18 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:40 AM

It was released towards the end of the wii life span, and everyone's wii was in their closet in a box, so no one even played it any more. Although it was the best Zelda game ever no doubt.

NO

motion controls is the reason I chose to get the gamecube version of Twilight Princess and also the reason I feel Skyward Sword isn't the best Zelda game

just no

Motion controls is the reason skyward sword IS the best Zelda game, and I agree TP Motion controls sucked, but they completely nailed it with skyward sword, it was so simple and easy to get a hang of. OoT was outright amazing for its time and still today, but SS is IMO 20X better

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#19 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:32 AM

NO

just no

Totally agree. My wife and I thought because of motion controls SS was the worst Zelda game we have played(after having played all of them). If they do have motion controls they need to support traditional controls via gamepad pro controller
  • RnR likes this

#20 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:59 AM

I love SS controls, but I would also love them using the Gamepad. MindWii, what do I want? :(
No sig.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zelda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!