Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:09 AM

--- Welcome to the Official Wii U Game Thread Directory ---

I'm your host, Auzzie Wingman, reporting somewhat live from my humble abode in this stinkhole of an Eastern Suburb. In this thread, you will find all the Official Topics for all out and upcoming Wii U Titles. Feel free to use this quick-find resource. Even if a thread for a title is dead, never underestimate your fellow users' ability to hype and re-hype old games.

And to the staff, feel free to edit this thread as necessary if I manage to disappear for a time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just gonna make some temporary notes here. I'll edit later on.

There aren't any really official OT topics floating around except for the Ninja Gaiden 3 one which I totally forgot to keep alive. Don't worry, I'll get to it, and to other OT's. At the very least if I do go AWOL, I've left the mods enough to keep this going in my absence if it ever happens.

I'm just gonna go ahead and make the OT for everything that's been announced so far. That doesn't mean you guys won't be able to do them yourself down the track. If it stays nice and uniform to begin with, then the OT's won't feel so disparate later on.

Another thing, is that this will definitely become massive later on. I pitched the idea to the PSVita Forums, and at the time, most of the moderation staff thanked me for the idea. I figure this is something we can use as well, and establishing it now can only mean good in the long run. That said, not every link is going to fit in this single post. It's probably not going to be a problem now, but I suppose a quick link to a later part of this thread won't hurt.

Now I'm gonna go to bed. I have work in the morning. In the meantime, if you have found any game specific threads, feel free to drop the links in. I'll still find a use for them, merged or not. And even though this isn't super skyrocketed, if a mod feels they want to pin this. I swear, I'm not gonna bail on this like last time. I even said I was going to get that NG3 thread back up. The reason is school is a Mcguffin, cutting into my time, and work taking out whatever other time I had. But it's okay now, I'm not behind on my assignments anymore and have that little extra space.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:29 AM

Great idea. I'll help if you want. Do we make posts about the game and we just talk about it?

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Games, Wii U, Jigglypuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!