#21 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

Something tells me that even with the slow CPU, I'll still be enjoying games like Warriors Orochi 3.

I just want a fun system to play fun games on.

Edited by SDDMN, 20 November 2012 - 11:02 AM.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#22 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

I care because I don't have piles of money to spend on multiple consoles so I am always stuck with 1 console per generation and I know that if this information is true and not edited Its really bad for future games on the wiiu. It sometimes start to seem like Nintendo can never make a console without a large achilles heel.

I understand, I do, but this is all assumtions, no-one actually knows yet, it's just developers saying crap, whats the saying errrr hear-say that's the one, where is thier proof, they havn't got any, everyone just needs to calm down a bit until we know.

#23 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

My wii u is fast. Dont listen to the hate.

Still better than anything Microsoft can make.

So is mine Iiwsh all these trolls would go away I say we get out the pitch forks and torches and go troll hunting.

Typical fanboy comments.

#24 Pinstripe

Pinstripe

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Bring on a new Metroid game from Retro and The Last Story 2 and I'm game.

I'm gonna wait till E3 2013 when the other systems from MS/Sony will be announced, and when Nintendo has new games to announced. Then it should be clear for which system I'm gonna settle. Probably Wii U anyway, because I can do all the other multiplatform gaming on my High-End PC.

#25 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

angel - Why do you want to torch people who have the facts? The Nintendo fanboys are just as bad as the haters.

Im far from a fan boy iown ps3 and xbox 360 too also have a 3ds and a playstation vita. My name is not angel its Angelo

Edited by angelo07stang, 20 November 2012 - 11:19 AM.

Posted Image

#26 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Smash, FF, KH, Sonic

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

Meh. I ain't no power freak like some people. If Wii U can have games even with PS360 graphics, I would be satisfied. I dunno why people expected Nintendo to dish out extreme graphics that could beat Durango and Orbis. It's innovation Nintendo cares about.

#27 reef7009

reef7009

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

Is this more unsubstantiated rubbish?? fed up of hearing it now! Thats slow , this is slow! Im still gettin a wii u. Look at the snes....now that had slowdown with sprites on screen when to many...yet what a console it turned out to be. It was king. Water off a ducks back to me lol

#28 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

Meh. I ain't no power freak like some people. If Wii U can have games even with PS360 graphics, I would be satisfied. I dunno why people expected Nintendo to dish out extreme graphics that could beat Durango and Orbis. It's innovation Nintendo cares about.

This isn't about the GPU this is about CPU of the system two different things one is visual and the other(CPU) well can affect visual also affect gameplay itself.
GPU from everything that been said is great .

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 20 November 2012 - 11:39 AM.

#29 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

angelo - Fair enough. You must really enjoy your systems though. Like Tricky said, in your Wii U review, you needed to take time to breathe. Your review was still a nice contrast to my critical 8.75/10 review though.

#30 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

ignore them, just haters

#31 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

This isn't about the GPU this is about CPU of the system two different things one is visual and the other(CPU) well can affect visual also affect gameplay itself.
GPU from everything that been said is great .

Right... I know this, so what are you telling me, exactly.

#32 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Right... I know this, so what are you telling me, exactly.

Well this thread has nothing to do with graphics its about the CPU so your post was kinda odd.

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 20 November 2012 - 11:56 AM.

#33 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

Im far from a fan boy iown ps3 and xbox 360 too also have a 3ds and a playstation vita. My name is not angel its Angelo

Just because you own other consoles it doesn't mean you're not a fanboy. I own a playstation, but I still prefer Nintendo consoles.

#34 reef7009

reef7009

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

U see whats happening here? The issue with bricking is fading , being explained etc. Now we have this bcoz its the next best thing/excuse to damn the wii u. Dont believe a word of it.

#35 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

Well this thread has nothing to do with graphics its about the CPU so your post was kinda odd.

But like you said, CPU outout can have an effect on graphics how a developer may make a game.

#36 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

I care because I don't have piles of money to spend on multiple consoles so I am always stuck with 1 console per generation and I know that if this information is true and not edited Its really bad for future games on the wiiu. It sometimes start to seem like Nintendo can never make a console without a large achilles heel.

if you want one console per generation, and you want most the ports, then DON'T GET A NINTENDO CONSOLE!!! Nintendo hasn't been the spec leader in a while, and they never will be again! You won't get a powerful console from them, your gonna get gimmickey stuff like touch screen controllers and motion controls, that add a little flavor to gameplay but don't completely renew it. I buy Nintendo for their exclusives, although I am fortunate enough to be able to get 2 consoles a generation so I probably will get PS4.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#37 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

if you want one console per generation, and you want most the ports, then DON'T GET A NINTENDO CONSOLE!!! Nintendo hasn't been the spec leader in a while, and they never will be again! You won't get a powerful console from them, your gonna get gimmickey stuff like touch screen controllers and motion controls, that add a little flavor to gameplay but don't completely renew it. I buy Nintendo for their exclusives, although I am fortunate enough to be able to get 2 consoles a generation so I probably will get PS4.

That's funny because Sony and Microsoft have their own fair share of gimmicky controllers. The consoles of all three major hardware manufacturers have their strengths and weaknesses and at the end of the day anyone who can only afford one needs to weight these up and choose which one is best for them.

#38 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

That's funny because Sony and Microsoft have their own fair share of gimmicky controllers. The consoles of all three major hardware manufacturers have their strengths and weaknesses and at the end of the day anyone who can only afford one needs to weight these up and choose which one is best for them.

sony and microsofts gimmicks aren't the main point for the system, they are an add on that adds a little flavor, a very, very little flavor. I'm just saying if what you want is lots of multiplayform titles than Nintendo probably isn't for you.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#39 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

sony and microsofts gimmicks aren't the main point for the system, they are an add on that adds a little flavor, a very, very little flavor. I'm just saying if what you want is lots of multiplayform titles than Nintendo probably isn't for you.

Considering how Microsoft is heavily promoting the Kinect and even "blackmailing" developers and publishers into putting its functionality into games that shouldn't even have it in the first place I think there is a lot of validity in my comment.

#40 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

I dislike Microsoft and Sony well I don't have a problem with them per se but they have been in money trouble lately and I have some fear for their life. I also don't believe the Touch Screen on the controller to be a gimick but actually be a big step in the development of games finally starting to close the gap with PC with easy of control .

Your quote does sadden me that the wiiu is already believed to be the wii again only a few days after its released didn't even get a chance.

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 20 November 2012 - 12:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!