AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

POPULAR

A few of you guys have been requesting this since the Wii U was launched last month, so I've now added two new sub forums:
Wii U Hardware Help
Wii U Games and Software Help

Hopefully, this will help to unclutter the rest of the forum from threads about minor issues with the Wii U. I've moved some threads into this section already, although if you see others, please let the moderating team know so they can be used.

I've also changed the name of the Wii U Games section, to Wii U Games and Software, to make it clear that both can be discussed in that section. I considered adding a separate section, but I didn't feel it would get enough use to make it worthwhile.

#2 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

a new area for new owners of Wii U to ask questions in & ask for advice, maybe some current threads can be moved there or even pinned if they relate to audio or connection issues.

i currently mod & admin a few sites so if you are after anyone else to help out, i can lend a hand :),

#3 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

really been stepping up lately AMAC

#4 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Thanks, AMAC. You're doing a great job as an Admin!

Edited by Blake, 08 December 2012 - 12:40 PM.

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

I like these changes, good job!

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

a new area for new owners of Wii U to ask questions in & ask for advice, maybe some current threads can be moved there or even pinned if they relate to audio or connection issues.
i currently mod & admin a few sites so if you are after anyone else to help out, i can lend a hand :),

I've moved some of the current threads to these sections, although there are quite a lot, so I'm mainly just moving threads that are on the first few pages of the forum. As for pinning threads, I'm happy to have pinned threads for any problems that affect a lot of users.

#7 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

I've moved some of the current threads to these sections, although there are quite a lot, so I'm mainly just moving threads that are on the first few pages of the forum. As for pinning threads, I'm happy to have pinned threads for any problems that affect a lot of users.

cool, i think the audio ones & connection issues are the main ones, maybe some of the Wii U CPU threads to !

#8 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Posted Image

Thank you AMAC!

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

You should Pin an FAQ and have someone update it regularly.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, cheers AMAC :D

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

I don't think it's working.
New members don't pay attention to sub forums.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

I agree, while I'm seeing less of the tech help threads ( not sure if this is due to members actually placing them in the right forum, or that someone is moving them), there's still a lot of them in the wrong sections. How about a banner at the top of the site that says " Need technical help with your games and consoles? Click here! ( insert link to sub forum).".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!