• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 GOOBER

GOOBER

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

I did not see as post on this and thought you's would like this info......

Posted Image

#2 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

Where is your source? Either way, that's pretty good news.

OP you are so slow. Next time to a better job at making a thread. Here's the Engadget Link, Other Link

Press Release

Spoiler

Edited by Cerberuz, 19 December 2012 - 09:11 AM.

LordPickleton.png

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

Source now!

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

This makes me sad as the UK has nothing but Netflix and LoveFilm. Still no news on if/when we are getting iPlayer, 4OD, Sky Player and STV/ITV player :(

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

http://www.gamespot....w-in-us-6401749

Link

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

Sweet - looking forward to playing around with this
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#7 GOOBER

GOOBER

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

it was on wii u facebook here is the link...........

https://www.facebook.com/#!/WiiU?fref=ts

Source now!

a little demanding are we?

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

it was on wii u facebook here is the link...........

https://www.facebook...#!/WiiU?fref=ts

a little demanding are we?

Anyone could make a picture and "claim" it as true.

#9 GOOBER

GOOBER

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Anyone could make a picture and "claim" it as true.

the link, its wii u facebook

#10 Crimson_Engage

Crimson_Engage

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

But how can I watch 3 hours of Money Night RAW on the gamepad when the battery doesn't last that long?

Posted Image

Edited by Crimson_Engage, 19 December 2012 - 09:27 AM.

#11 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

I actually predicted Thursday recently! Perhaps im psychic...

Signature_DK.png

#12 GOOBER

GOOBER

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

But how can I watch 3 hours of Money Night RAW on the gamepad when the battery doesn't last that long?

Posted Image

plug it in lol

#13 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Sounds pretty lame anyway.

The whole point of the service is to search ALL your video services in a single place, yet its launching with the biggest services, Netflix and TiVo, missing.

How come they are willing to launch a cut-down service in the US yet they can't be bothered to launch it for Netflix and Lovefilm in the UK?

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#14 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Reggie knows television, and will be leading a special Reggie Asks interview on Nintendo TVii for #WiiU tomorrow!
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/281504497266749441

#15 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Sounds pretty lame anyway.

The whole point of the service is to search ALL your video services in a single place, yet its launching with the biggest services, Netflix and TiVo, missing.

How come they are willing to launch a cut-down service in the US yet they can't be bothered to launch it for Netflix and Lovefilm in the UK?

TiVo still exists??

Does it matter ? It's free . This is like people complaining about a game not being including with DLC that suppose to be coming out at a later time.
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#16 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

TiVo still exists??
Does it matter ? It's free . This is like people complaining about a game not being including with DLC that suppose to be coming out at a later time.

Yes it does matter whether its free or not. It's not the first time something has been introduced in the US but in other parts of the world especially the EU/UK. Nintendo needs to make it happen and they also need to make it work with Sky, Virgin and BT Vision TV. At the very least it should incorporate Love Film, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, 4On Demand, ITV player etc.

#17 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

Thank God I'm not nearly as needy as half of you guys - I'd be stressed out all the time then. I find the types of things people care this deeply about disturbing. I'd also like to point out that this is first and foremost a gaming machine, everything else is secondary and just extra bells and whistles. Most things don't have simultaneous releases around the world, why? I don't know - different rules in different Countries probably.
Posted Image

#18 CNR

CNR

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

It would be cool to see what i can do with this but i dont watch TV on the TV that i play the Wii U on so that kind of sucks but not really since i dont exactly care about TV because, anime> TV. :D

Can anybody give me an idea what you will be able to do with TVii?
Posted Image

#19 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

Thank God I'm not nearly as needy as half of you guys - I'd be stressed out all the time then. I find the types of things people care this deeply about disturbing. I'd also like to point out that this is first and foremost a gaming machine, everything else is secondary and just extra bells and whistles. Most things don't have simultaneous releases around the world, why? I don't know - different rules in different Countries probably.

True, it is a gaming machine first. But in this day and age a brand new games console is expected to come with some media streaming services too. Just look at everything the 360 has? I mean the wii u doesnt even have bbc iplayer and the wii had that! Netflix and Lovefilm isnt good enough and i dont think its unreasonable to want more streaming services in the UK/EU. I know these things are just "bonus features" but when you buy something that costs £300 i think it should have a decent amount of bonus features.

#20 9646gt

9646gt

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

Lol I didn't know people still used TiVo. I honestly hope it supports DirecTV s that is really all I use. To me paying for Netflix is like paying for the stars or encore channels where all they play are old movies all the time lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!