• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CLOSED

CLOSED

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

I don't know if anyone has posted this but EA posted a message on their website with the following instructions about the invisible ball problem a lot of people have:

https://help.ea.com/...ssue-in-fifa-13

We're aware that a number of players are encountering an issue where the ball is not visible when playing FIFA 13. If you're experiencing this problem, we recommend trying the following to fix it:

•Go to "Customize FIFA" on the FIFA 13 main menu
•Go to "Settings"
•Go to "Game Settings"
•Change the "Ball" setting from default to a different ball (please note, do not choose random, as there's a chance the game will randomly select the default ball!)
•Exit this screen to save your settings

This should resolve the missing ball issue. We're currently working on a long-term solution to the problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Edited by Zallarax, 15 January 2013 - 09:59 AM.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

Ea, the proest of the pros.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

playing with a invisible ball sounds fun

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FIFA, Invisible, Ball, 13, wii u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!