Photo

21K systems sold last week - Nintendos Wii U problems turn into a crisis.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#101 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

This is hilarious.

Could a mod possibly close it though? At my request.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#102 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

This is hilarious.

I agree. Just lock this. However amusing it may be to watch mr. saturn further assassinate his character, It has become impossible to actually discuss the matter at hand in this thread.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#103 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

Lol Whut? *Reviews various crap and ad hominum attacks mr. saturn made in this thread, looksbat what 3dude said*
You are delusional, Im pretty sure i know why you got banned from miiverse. You dont even pay attention to all the garbage you spew, no wonder you think you 'did nothing wrong at all' yet got banned.
So what happens when ive already owned those for months on my 360? And if i already own a 360, and can get all those games with a much larger online community to play with then on wii u, why should i buy a wii u for those games when i can just buy them on the 360?
Thats why Nintendo needs an exclusive system seller.

can you explain to me how you have been playing assassins creed 3 for moultiple months when it was released a couple weeks before the wiiu version? Or black ops 2 wich was released a few days later? As I said mass effect most people have played but there's a lot who haven't not to mention how many systems make special call of duty bundles if you own that system is it still worth buying? I'd say if a company will make a special call of duty system bundles that qualifys it as a system seller. And to cry about monster hunter which isn't being ported but a remake ? That would be like complaining about the resident evil and metal gear solid remakes for game cube.
Definetly agree with you guys on one thing though this thread needs to be closed off topic flame war and now someone is using racist comments.

Edited by dark_rabbid, 21 January 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#104 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

can you explain to me how you have been playing assassins creed 3 for moultiple months when it was released a couple weeks before the wiiu version? Or black ops 2 wich was released a few days later? As I said mass effect most people have played but there's a lot who haven't not to mention how many systems make special call of duty bundles if you own that system is it still worth buying? I'd say if a company will make a special call of duty system bundles that qualifys it as a system seller. And to cry about monster hunter which isn't being ported but a remake ? That would be like complaining about the resident evil and metal gear solid remakes for game cube.
Definetly agree with you guys on one thing though this thread needs to be closed off topic flame war and now someone is using racist comments.

I didnt say EVERY TITLE was available for months on 360 before hand, but nevertheless the fact you had to jump on asscreed 3 for your point, ignoring mass effect 3, Available a LOOOOOONG time ago on ps360, not to mention the trilogy that wii u doesnt have that released at the same time as me3 wiiu, arkham asylum, also available a LOOOOOOONG time ago on ps360, Ninja gaiden 3, also available a LOOOOOOONG time ago on ps360, as well as every other game you mentioned not requiring a wii u purchase, but easily available to anyone who already owns a ps3 or 360, for 350 dollars cheaper. Pretty much completely destroys any point your argument could have had.

Calling monster hunter 3G a port of a 3ds game, which it is, which is then a port of a psp game, which it is, which was a port of a wii game, which it is, and then saying that doesnt make system selling hardware like a ground up wii u exclusive title != whining.

And its not a remake, somebody isnt very familiar with monster hunter. The g releases are expansions, there has been a g release for every monster hunter made.

If i already own a 3ds, why should i pay 350 dollars to play the same game on a wii u? 3ds visuals in hd? online? Not 350 bucks worthy.

These things you are bringing up are great icing on a cake, and by cake i mean killer app. Metroid prime was gamecubes cake, twilight princess and mario galaxy were wii's cake.

Wii u has a ton of icing, but no cake under it.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#105 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Hey maybe nintendo should employ 3dude,he has all the answers and is so full of wisdom lol

#106 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

This is hilarious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!