Photo

21K systems sold last week - Nintendos Wii U problems turn into a crisis.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#81 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

Lol makes me laugh that nintendo is doomed because some of you say so,wish i had the wisdom of some of you lol...go sell your wii u then,im sure you will get a good price for it at the moment..ill just sit back playing my games and playing some TOP class games in the future.

#82 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

Lol makes me laugh that nintendo is doomed because some of you say so,wish i had the wisdom of some of you lol...go sell your wii u then,im sure you will get a good price for it at the moment..ill just sit back playing my games and playing some TOP class games in the future.

What thread are you responding too? Your response doesnt apply to a single post in this thread.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#83 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

I enjoy your sarcasm about these haters. I imagine we would get along good.

Edited by Mr.Saturn, 21 January 2013 - 07:30 AM.

Signature_DK.png

#84 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

Why is this surprising anyone? It's a pretty widely known fact that January - March are very slow in retail for everything. Not just game consoles.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#85 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

I enjoy your sarcasm about these haters. I imagine we would get along good.

No surprise here.

Not being a blind Nintendo fanboy != hater... Unless of course, seen from the perspective of a blind nintendo fanboy.

Nothing confirms you are truly impartial like being called a nintendo fanboy by ps/ms fanboys, and called a nintendo hater by ninty fanboys, all on the same board.

Edited by 3Dude, 21 January 2013 - 08:07 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#86 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:40 AM

No surprise here.

Not being a blind Nintendo fanboy != hater... Unless of course, seen from the perspective of a blind nintendo hater.

Nothing confirms you are truly impartial like being called a nintendo fanboy by ps/ms fanboys, and called a nintendo hater by ninty fanboys, all on the same board.

I gave all the other competitors a chance and they blew it with me.

Signature_DK.png

#87 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

Why is this surprising anyone? It's a pretty widely known fact that January - March are very slow in retail for everything. Not just game consoles.

Eh, the sales numbers arent really what the discussion is about anymore. Its about why no one will pick up the system because it has no games worth picking up the system for, and worse, nintendo refuses to release media on games WORTH buying a system for, despite them being deep in development of such games.

No one actually thinks nintendo is in a crisis, or is doomed, they are just iritated wii u has no system defining games yet, nor shown, when gamecube had metroid prime, and wii had twilight princess (and was showing off galaxy) at this point in time.

The only people making it look like there is a thread about nintendo being doomed, are the blind nintendo fanboys, who are responding to self made up fictional nintendo is doomed posts that never actually happened.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#88 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

Eh, the sales numbers arent really what the discussion is about anymore. Its about why no one will pick up the system because it has no games worth picking up the system for, and worse, nintendo refuses to release media on games WORTH buying a system for, despite them being deep in development of such games.

No one actually thinks nintendo is in a crisis, or is doomed, they are just iritated wii u has no system defining games yet, nor shown, when gamecube had metroid prime, and wii had twilight princess (and was showing off galaxy) at this point in time.

The only people making it look like there is a thread about nintendo being doomed, are the blind nintendo fanboys, who are responding to self made up fictional nintendo is doomed posts that never actually happened.

This is the product of believing everything you read on the internet lol
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#89 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

I gave all the other competitors a chance and they blew it with me.

And thats why you are a blind fanboy. Sce has released some of the greatest games ever made, and probably one of the few pub houses with devs that can stand toe to toe with nintendo.

Of course, you cant see that. Hence the term blind fanboy.

Edited by 3Dude, 21 January 2013 - 07:46 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#90 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

And thats why you are a blind fanboy. Sce has released some of the greatest games ever made, and probably one of the few pub houses with devs that can stand toe to toe with nintendo.

Of course, you cant see that. Hence the term blind fanboy.

I may be a fanboy but im certaintly not blind. You are the one too blind to see that Nintendo issuperior.

Signature_DK.png

#91 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

I may be a fanboy but im certaintly not blind. You are the one too blind to see that Nintendo issuperior.

Perfect. Just.... perfect.

Thank you, for completely and absolutely proving my point.

Edited by 3Dude, 21 January 2013 - 08:00 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#92 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

Perfect. Just.... perfect.

Thank you, for completely and absolutely proving my point.

That actually proved my point. Epic Fail.

Signature_DK.png

#93 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

That actually proved my point. Epic Fail.

Ha ha. Wow.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#94 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

Ha ha. Wow.

Looking at your posts im saying wow.

Signature_DK.png

#95 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

Looking at your posts im saying wow.

Yes, im sure seeing anyone say sony computer entertainment can make great games, instead of saying 'NINTENDO IS BEST SONY AM SUCK!!!!' Must be quite mind blowing.

You know whats even MORE mindblowing? Shiguru Miyamoto agrees with me. And incorporated some ideas of his favourite sce game into twilight princess as a tribute.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#96 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

Seriously guys - don't make us suffer through fanboy/non fanboy rage posts.

Not liking other systems doesn't make you a blind fanboy - everyone has different tastes in games. Nintendo definitely caters to a different style of gamer than Sony and Microsoft - which is why Nintendo gamers generally aren't as big into other systems as other people are. You both have valid points and are wrong at the same time. All you guys are doing is arguing over opinions, which as we know are like buttholes, everyone has one.
Posted Image

#97 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

Yes, im sure seeing anyone say sony computer entertainment can make great games, instead of saying 'NINTENDO IS BEST SONY AM SUCK!!!!' Must be quite mind blowing.

You know whats even MORE mindblowing? Shiguru Miyamoto agrees with me. And incorporated some ideas of his favourite sce game into twilight princess as a tribute.

If anyone loves to steal ideas its Sony. Nintendo is definitly the innovative one.

Signature_DK.png

#98 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

Seriously guys - don't make us suffer through fanboy/non fanboy rage posts.
Not liking other systems doesn't make you a blind fanboy - everyone has different tastes in games. Nintendo definitely caters to a different style of gamer than Sony and Microsoft - which is why Nintendo gamers generally aren't as big into other systems as other people are. You both have valid points and are wrong at the same time. All you guys are doing is arguing over opinions, which as we know are like buttholes, everyone has one.

No, but flat out saying no one but nintendo can make any games, and no one else is even allowed to be thought of as making great games, despite not knowing OR ASKING what said great games were, most definately makes you a blind fanboy. Right down to blind being the adjective used to describe them (because they refuse to even look at anything else, even when given the prompt.)

Theres no middleground here dude, I appreciate the effort, but sometimes, a spade really is just a spade.

If anyone loves to steal ideas its Sony. Nintendo is definitly the innovative one.

Tributes and homages are not stealing you frothing fanboy, they are tokens of respect. And certainly nothing for you to fly into fanboy defense mode and bring in a completely different topic.

@tricky: A spade tricky, a spade. I dont think even you can find a way to rationalize this one.

Edited by 3Dude, 21 January 2013 - 08:17 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#99 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

No, but flat out saying no one but nintendo can make any games, and no one else is even allowed to be thought of as making great games, despite not knowing OR ASKING what said great games were, most definately makes you a blind fanboy. Right down to blind being the adjective used to describe them (because they refuse to even look at anything else, even when given the prompt.)

Theres no middleground here dude, I appreciate the effort, but sometimes, a spade really is just a spade.

I looked at everything else. And I concluded Nintendo is still my favorite.

Signature_DK.png

#100 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:19 AM

I looked at everything else. And I concluded Nintendo is still my favorite.

I read every book in the library of congress.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!