• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#81 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

I really want SSB4 to be announced earlier and playable at E3 instead. SSB4 IMO needs to be one of the titles sold during the holiday season. Nothing like a fighting game to settle those family feuds. 

Miyamoto has said that they want E3 to be a platform for people to try out their games.

They will be using the Nintendo Directs and other opportunities more to make the announcements.

For SSB4, I doubt it will be playable though, it's too early in its development I reckon.

Mario Kart, 3D Mario and probably Wind Waker will be playable though, that's enough for me :) 

(even though I can't go, always nice to spam Youtube gameplay video's for a couple weeks)

#82 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:10 AM.

#83 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

I would love a Crystal Bearers 2 on Wii U and Miyamoto's new IP. I don't remember Retro saying it was working on Star Fox or Metroid. Could be a brand new thing we don't expect. Oh heck could be Metroid X Star Fox. I'm hoping for more surprises rather then what we all think will happen. :)

Jontron.jpg

#84 Mr_Joker

Mr_Joker

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Zelda, Okami, Paper Mario

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

As long as I see Metroid and Smash bros. I'm good...and maybe Starfox...AND SOME NEW D@MN IP's!!!!!

Street Dreams Ent.

#85 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hype-Train-TRAVIS-1.png

I've got my ticket and I'm proud of it. WHOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lucky!!

#86 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:11 AM.

#87 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

Im pretty confident they will show off Wind Waker HD, it would be a bad move for nintendo if they didn't show off Bayonneta 2 even if it isn't the most exciting title thats on the way for WiiU.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#88 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

Im pretty confident they will show off Wind Waker HD, it would be a bad move for nintendo if they didn't show off Bayonneta 2 even if it isn't the most exciting title thats on the way for WiiU.

I'm sure they'll have playable demos of

- Mario Universe (3D Mario)

- Mario Kart U

- Super Smash Bros Duel (my fav name so far hehe) 

- Zelda: Wind Waker HD

And Possibly 

- Bayonetta 2

- Pikmin 3 if it gets delayed until summer (bad idea Nintendo)

- Super Smash

#89 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

#90 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

1). Starts off with Smash U trailer, Sakurai revealing the first eight, and a live demo

2). Wii Fit U + Game & Wario release dates, plus the usual casual stuff here and then. Possibly a Wiimote with up-to-date tech. 

3). Another Pikmin 3 demonstration + plus releasing in June

4). Pokemon X & Y Trailer + release date revealed

5). Sega/Capcom/Ubisoft show off what they have in store for the Wii U and 3DS

6). Project x Zone & Donkey Kong Country Returns trailers 

7). Typical statistics talk. Probably a new color for the Wii U or 3DS. Maybe a Wii U with more memory while lowering the price of the basic model to 250, the deluxe to 300, and the new model is 350. Probably includes a pro controller too.

8). Mario & Luigi Dream Team + NSMBU Luigi. 3DS and Wii U games unveiled by third party and Nintendo. Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, and X gets new trailers. 

9). Firmware update for the Wii U and 3DS (With Wii U receiving final update to increase performance). Miiverse is finally unveiled for the 3DS and given a date. Nintendo discusses Miiverse on computers, smartphones, and tablets.

10). Closing the conference with Mario Kart U and Super Mario U, Mario Kart U dated for fall, while SMU is holiday seasons/ early 2014. 

This seems likely. 

Edited by Zinix, 12 April 2013 - 07:37 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#91 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

I thought DKCR3D's release date was sometime in May?

#92 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

1). Starts off with Smash U trailer, Sakurai revealing the first eight, and a live demo

2). Wii Fit U + Game & Wario release dates, plus the usual casual stuff here and then. Possibly a Wiimote with up-to-date tech. 

3). Another Pikmin 3 demonstration + plus releasing in June

4). Pokemon X & Y Trailer + release date revealed

5). Sega/Capcom/Ubisoft show off what they have in store for the Wii U and 3DS

6). Project x Zone & Donkey Kong Country Returns trailers 

7). Typical statistics talk. Probably a new color for the Wii U or 3DS. Maybe a Wii U with more memory while lowering the price of the basic model to 250, the deluxe to 300, and the new model is 350. Probably includes a pro controller too.

8). Mario & Luigi Dream Team + NSMBU Luigi. 3DS and Wii U games unveiled by third party and Nintendo. Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, and X gets new trailers. 

9). Firmware update for the Wii U and 3DS (With Wii U receiving final update to increase performance). Miiverse is finally unveiled for the 3DS and given a date. Nintendo discusses Miiverse on computers, smartphones, and tablets.

10). Closing the conference with Mario Kart U and Super Mario U, Mario Kart U dated for fall, while SMU is holiday seasons/ early 2014. 

This seems likely. 

Unless they separate the 3DS and Wii U shows like they did last year, which I hope they do again

Edited by ameritt, 15 April 2013 - 03:45 PM.

#93 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

Since when was Pokemon X and Y confirmed to be shown here? Since when has Gamefreak ever shown off mainline Pokemon games at an E3 event?

They don't do things that way, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#94 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

#95 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:31 AM

59 days left...

HYPE

EDIT: Wait, did I say 59??? xD I can math.

Edited by MatrixChicken, 20 April 2013 - 01:34 PM.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#96 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

#97 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

Miyamoto has said that they want E3 to be a platform for people to try out their games.

They will be using the Nintendo Directs and other opportunities more to make the announcements.

For SSB4, I doubt it will be playable though, it's too early in its development I reckon.

Mario Kart, 3D Mario and probably Wind Waker will be playable though, that's enough for me :)

(even though I can't go, always nice to spam Youtube gameplay video's for a couple weeks)

I can't find it, but I am certain that not only will it be playable at E3 2103, but a playable demo will be available for all to download and try out. That's what has officially been announced. I'll look to see of o can find the source.

Unless they separate the 3DS and Wii U shows like they did last year, which I hope they do again

And give us a E3 that doesn't build up to nothing!
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#98 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

#99 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

Well, there's a chance that retro is working on Metroid, I'd say it's more probable than Star Fox.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#100 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:37 AM

I can't find it, but I am certain that not only will it be playable at E3 2103, but a playable demo will be available for all to download and try out. That's what has officially been announced. I'll look to see of o can find the source.

And give us a E3 that doesn't build up to nothing!

I don't recall Nintendo ever announcing that there would be a downloadable demo of Smash Bros. As far as I'm aware that's not going to be the case. What they may well have is a limited demo for people to play on the show floor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!