GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

cant lie guys im scared. like i HYPED their last E3 SOOOOO much. i though t they were going to bring out the big guns. i was so disappointed words cant describe. so i dont know how to feel about this year E3. the one thing i can say about nintendo is just when they have you on the edge of your seats they find a way to let you down. i just hope they know ps4 and 720 are releasing this year. HYPE THE DAMN CONSOLE NINTENDO! games we want games... new IP's... starfox, f-zero dont leave them out in the cold. please.

Edited by GAMER1984, 21 April 2013 - 04:08 AM.

#102 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

I don't recall Nintendo ever announcing that there would be a downloadable demo of Smash Bros. As far as I'm aware that's not going to be the case. What they may well have is a limited demo for people to play on the show floor.

I have searched and searched and I can't find the source. So I must have dreamed it. Lol oh well.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#103 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

cant lie guys im scared. like i HYPED their last E3 SOOOOO much. i though t they were going to bring out the big guns. i was so disappointed words cant describe. so i dont know how to feel about this year E3. the one thing i can say about nintendo is just when they have you on the edge of your seats they find a way to let you down. i just hope they know ps4 and 720 are releasing this year. HYPE THE DAMN CONSOLE NINTENDO! games we want games... new IP's... starfox, f-zero dont leave them out in the cold. please.

The reason for last years' conference was that Nintendo learnt the wrong way to not hype game that wouldn`t (weren`t, is more likely) be released in years to come. So, what did they do? They went to the other side of the spectrum and showed nothing beyond launch games.

When they talked about Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, SSB in January, they did because they realised their mistake.

That, and they probably thought they could sell Wii U for a long time, with the launch games.

They know they have to show games to reassure people.
And with PS4 and X720 coming, they do know they have to go the extra mile.

#104 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

The reason for last years' conference was that Nintendo learnt the wrong way to not hype game that wouldn`t (weren`t, is more likely) be released in years to come. So, what did they do? They went to the other side of the spectrum and showed nothing beyond launch games.

When they talked about Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, SSB in January, they did because they realised their mistake.

That, and they probably thought they could sell Wii U for a long time, with the launch games.

They know they have to show games to reassure people.
And with PS4 and X720 coming, they do know they have to go the extra mile.

Lets hope. sometimes i feel Nintendo is living in a different world from gamers that buy their cosoles. like when Reggie said you guys said you wanted mario at launch... Well not a damn 2d side scrolling mario when you just released one for 3ds 3 months prior we meant 3d mario. man nintendo scares me every time they walk on stage.

Edited by GAMER1984, 21 April 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#105 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:22 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:12 AM.

#106 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

I expect Pokemon X and Y related news to start pouring in beginning with May, so that should hold me until June :D

#107 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

Lets hope. sometimes i feel Nintendo is living in a different world from gamers that buy their cosoles. like when Reggie said you guys said you wanted mario at launch... Well not a damn 2d side scrolling mario when you just released one for 3ds 3 months prior we meant 3d mario. man nintendo scares me every time they walk on stage.

:laugh:

They do live in a different world... they always have. And that`s what has always been great about it! That`s why no one does the things they do.

I didn`t play NSMB 2, but you are right: those two titles so close only hurt the Wii U version.

I am sure this year things will be very different!

#108 My Body is Ready

My Body is Ready

Red Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 65 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ready Bodies

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:54 AM

I want Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door 2. 

1017467_139128322956272_1698619176_n.jpg

#109 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

#110 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

I'm going to attempt to do the impossible: after the footage they show at E3 for Smash Bros Next I am going to avoid all news of it with the exception of release date. I want to be truly surprised at what they show off.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#111 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

Or have an opening montage similar to this one

Ahhhhh the Regginators first year with Nintendo. He made his goal clear from the start.

Signature_DK.png

#112 Ml76

Ml76

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Fandom:
    SSB,Rpgs,Sports games

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

I want a sequel to crystalis my favorite video game ever!If that was announced i would love it

#113 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

I want a sequel to crystalis my favorite video game ever!If that was announced i would love it

I heard that game was great. I never really got a chance to play it. And to believe I have played almost every other NES game on an emulator.....

Signature_DK.png

#114 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

#115 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

Guys, I know that this is a little bit off-topic but.. do you think we'll be able to play the demos that are available at e3, so us at home also get to try it out? I think i read that somewhere a while back!

#116 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:41 PM

Guys, I know that this is a little bit off-topic but.. do you think we'll be able to play the demos that are available at e3, so us at home also get to try it out? I think i read that somewhere a while back!

Not going to happen. but i hope im wrong. the fact that they didnt give us that HD Zelda 2011 demo probably says enough. that would have been amazing to play over and over and over......

#117 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:06 AM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 03:13 AM.

#118 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:22 AM

BKSmash, on 23 Apr 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:Guys, I know that this is a little bit off-topic but.. do you think we'll be able to play the demos that are available at e3, so us at home also get to try it out? I think i read that somewhere a while back!

That'd be amazing. I hope they do it with at least one game!

#119 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

Nope. Its not going to happen. I don't know where you read otherwise but its never been stated or confirmed. The demos they have at trade shows are very different from consumer demos. Consumer demos have to be polished and be bite sized versions of the actual games. Demos typically shown at trade and consumer shows are are alphas, pre-alphas and in some cases beta versions and are prone to crashing and other issues. Its too risky to make those available to the general public.

#120 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

Just about all of the actual games that they showed off at E3 2011 became actual games: Chase Mii and Battle Mii became Mario Chase and Metroid Blast in Nintendoland, the pirate rhythm game is going to be in Game amd Wario, and NSMB Mii is NSMBU. Ghost Recon Online seems dead now though, and there there was a little competative drawing game that didn't get much coverage. As for the Bird and Zelda Demos? That would be cool for a bit, but I would eventually get bored with it.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!