Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

Before people point there fingers and say it just Saturn let me call the rule breakers or problem starters out (including me).

Zinix: Posting negative articles ecspecially your NYPD racism article last night. This isn' CNN.COM. People don't go here to hear about death and violence.

FireJonie/Conan: Constant spamming of the same jokes. We get the point.

Wolf/CAPU/PrinceBoo: Sex talk. This isn't Zoosk.com. This is a gaming site. Also mind we have 14 year olds here and their parents may not like this.

3DUDE/Gamejunkie/ETC.: TRhis site is open to both people who are impressed with the Wii U and people that dislike it. However we get the point you dont like the specs of the Wii U already. Creating 20+ threads every week doesn't help.

Gossipers/backstabbers: I can tell alliances and cliques are forming and this is almost always the cause.

Admins/Mods: The sites moderation is piss poor. It's only getting worse.

Saturn: As I said I'm sorry if my personal life is a roadblock. I have a few really close friends on skype that are helping me with my issues plus my family is more supportive now so I should be doing better. 

As to everyone here. I'm taking incentive to improve and so should you guys for the sake of the damn site at least.

Signature_DK.png

#2 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:A-Leal

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:25 AM

POPULAR

Saturn please stop making topics about this.

A-Leal.png Nintendo Network ID: A-Leal 

#3 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

POPULAR

At least it's not a "Goodbye" thread.

#4 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

Ignoring issues is worse than anything i'm doing. If you don't like my threads dont post here or read it.

Signature_DK.png

#5 Alii

Alii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • NNID:zangoose
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing / Kirby / Pokemon

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

I just don't like the constant hate by some people,I mean,Your'e on a mostly Wii U fan site,Why do you come here to just bash it,honestly.

I think the moderator's are doing a good job though ^^;

Edited by Alii, 25 March 2013 - 09:42 AM.

small_zpsfe204a57.jpg

#6 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

POPULAR

Ignoring issues is worse than anything i'm doing. If you don't like my threads dont post here or read it.

I don't understand why every little thing people say gets to you. Why can't you just let it go? Be the bigger man, and ignore it. Posting about why someone is mean isn't making the situation any better.. And why do you always feel the need to run away after someone makes fun of you? You can't let everything get to you.. Just get over it. When you were in school were you bullied? Was it hard for you to fit in? If you ever need someone to talk to brah I'm here. But please just chill out a bit.

Edited by A-Leal, 25 March 2013 - 09:42 AM.

#7 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

This thread is food to the trolls.

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

POPULAR

Before people point there fingers and say it just Saturn let me call the rule breakers or problem starters out (including me).

Zinix: Posting negative articles ecspecially your NYPD racism article last night. This isn' CNN.COM. People don't go here to hear about death and violence.

Wolf/CAPU/PrinceBoo: Sex talk. This isn't Zoosk.com. This is a gaming site. Also mind we have 14 year olds here and their parents may not like this.

3DUDE/Gamejunkie/ETC.: TRhis site is open to both people who are impressed with the Wii U and people that dislike it. However we get the point you dont like the specs of the Wii U already. Creating 20+ threads every week doesn't help.

Gossipers/backstabbers: I can tell alliances and cliques are forming and this is almost always the cause.

Saturn: As I said I'm sorry if my personal life is a roadblock. I have a few really close friends on skype that are helping me with my issues plus my family is more supportive now so I should be doing better. 

As to everyone here. I'm taking incentive to improve and so should you guys for the sake of the damn site at least.

Stop calling people out, you're creating confrontation.

Suggesting solutions without calling anyone else wrong is a better path.

Do I call Zinix out for never winning in a roleplay battle with me? No, I just move on.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Alii

Alii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • NNID:zangoose
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing / Kirby / Pokemon

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

Do i call out Zinix for watching me? No. I just move on.

small_zpsfe204a57.jpg

#10 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

Do I call out Zinix for posting awesome news stories before me? No, I just move on.

#11 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

My goodness, what happened here while I took a couple months off?

Anyway, if there is any reason why the site will be dead in a year, it's threads like these. Not the members.

#12 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

POPULAR

Have you not realized that everything you listed, that will destroy the forums, you do on a regular basis?

You make pointless threads

You're the one who started the gay sex talk in the chat

You gossip/backstab

You keep rehashing a problem when the solution is to just forget about it and move on.

Now before you freak out on me. I don't hate you Saturn, I'm not saying "THE FORUMS ARE GOING TO DIE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT". But Dude, Just be mature about the topic and leave it alone. But I know that won't happen. The only reason why you keep making these pointless threads is to draw attention to yourself. You want people to feel bad for you or to feel sorry. You just need to grow up. I say this to give you a reality check,I'm not trying to be mean to you.

Edited by Goomba, 25 March 2013 - 10:31 AM.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#13 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

How is that against the rules?

So what if Firejonie and Conan find something entertaining?

How is saying no sex talk gonna help it?

YOU MAKE MORE THAN 20+ goodbye threads!

Complaining about Gossip/Backstabbers? Is this friggin facebook?

Stop talking crap about mods.

If you wanna improve, step one would be stop making these threads.

Edited by Fieryguns, 25 March 2013 - 10:35 AM.

#14 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

POPULAR

Saturn, why are you still doing this?  We have told you several times to stop with this and move on.

I can't really say much more than what the others have.

Zinix can post whatever news articles he wants to, as long as they follow the rules.  If people don't like it, they can just ignore it, that's why this is a forum.

The spam threads are going in their place as of now.  You don't have to visit the game section.

I haven't seen much sex talk in the chat box, but I'm not always there.  It is the users' job to report it, which you have only messaged me about once or twice (which couldn't even be proven).

They seem to be quite good on both sides and are contributing to the discussion.  They are at no fault.

Gossipers and Backstabbers: There really isn't any.  I know what you mean by "backstabber", but this really only applies to your opinion of people.  This is the internet, you shouldn't expect a solid "relationship" on a gaming forum.

I'm doing what I can to moderate.  Andy said he was gone because an infection, but he should be here more often now that he's back.  Josh is here every now and then.  I'd say the moderation is fine.  We get a bot every now and then, but the situation only explodes when a mod is offline and the users get agitated because we can't spend every second of our day taking care of the forum.

We are also solving the situation with the absence of AMAC.  Feldo is actually a bit more active than many of you give him any credit for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!