#21 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

You know, if Nintendo put Mario Party on the VC, they could probably make some extra ka-ching by selling more of those protective gloves. Then everyone would be happy!

That would make for a good Nintendo Club reward, instead of the other nonsense they are pushing there.

#22 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

Wear a Power Glove. Solves everything.

Posted Image

#23 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:A-Leal

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

I know some people say mario party 1 never happened because of lawsuits but what everyone says is mario party 1 was going to get released on the wii vc but it was cancelled. That said let me tell you about that common statement: That NEVER HAPPENED!

Also about the lawsuit nintendo lost tell that to the analog trigger lawsuit they WON but did not use them in any wii u controllers & japan may not have legal issues with earthbound but if they can release that game with NO CHANGES AT ALL they should think consider mario party 1 for vc. I may have the cartridge for that game but if it got re-released on the virtual console it would not give you blisters because the recent nintendo analog stick are not going to hurt at all anymore. So... who's with me?

2ce2elz.jpg

A-Leal.png Nintendo Network ID: A-Leal 

#24 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

@everyone WOW I love the fact that people actually think that EARTHBOUND coming back to the west is more likely than mario party 1 ever coming to the vc when in reality, its less likely for earthbound to come back to america than mario party 1's vc release. Also don't tell me that mario party 2 & 3 are better because they really were not! P.S. If they ever release earthbound back in america, they would get sued with all the many sampled music & pop culture refrences & take it of the american wii u vc without notice.

Edited by Brando67854321, 09 April 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#25 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

@everyone WOW I love the fact that people actually think that EARTHBOUND coming back to the west is more likely than mario party 1 ever coming to the vc when in reality, its less likely for earthbound to come back to america than mario party 1's vc release. Also don't tell me that mario party 2 & 3 are better because they really were not! P.S. If they ever release earthbound back in america, they would get sued with all the many sampled music & pop culture refrences & take it of the american wii u vc without notice.

Earthbound can easily be patched. Nuff' said.

Signature_DK.png

#26 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Earthbound can easily be patched. Nuff' said.

What music can they put in huh? none? That's what I thought! That's It, when my least favorite n64 mario party (2) gets on miiverse I will start a petition there! :angry:  

Edited by Brando67854321, 09 April 2013 - 02:31 PM.

#27 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

What music can they put in huh? none? That's what I thought!

You don't have to be rude. I was just stating a theory that it could easily be done if Nintendo quits making excuses, however fixing the controls on Mario Party would prove way more daunting.

Signature_DK.png

#28 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

You don't have to be rude. I was just stating a theory that it could easily be done if Nintendo quits making excuses, however fixing the controls on Mario Party would prove way more daunting.

they could ajust the use of the sticks without using your palm. Either way while petitions don't usually work miivese seems to work perfectly. Example: pal regions 50hz balloon fight to 60 f-zero/ punchout. Also about fixing mario party's controls being a problem, no that's not a problem either they are just lazy when it comes to the virtual console (wii & 3ds) especially the n64. Examples: no multiplayer in 3ds gameboy & gamboy color games + n64 vc has no expansion pak, no rumble pak, no transfer pak & no controller pak.

Edited by Brando67854321, 09 April 2013 - 02:44 PM.

#29 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

frankly, i just need to to make mario party X, with ALL the games, and boards remade some how.

Or

some kind of Super mario party U

WITH....ONLINE....PLAY

i was sad 8 didn't have it, upset that 9 didn't.

#30 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

they could ajust the use of the sticks without using your palm. Either way while petitions don't usually work miivese seems to work perfectly. Example: pal regions 50hz balloon fight to 60 f-zero/ punchout. Also about fixing mario party's controls being a problem, no that's not a problem either they are just lazy when it comes to the virtual console (wii & 3ds) especially the n64. Examples: no multiplayer in 3ds gameboy & gamboy color games + n64 vc has no expansion pak, no rumble pak, no transfer pak & no controller pak.

Also add that I heard from starmen.net that they said he did not want to change ANYTHING from the original snes game and he got his wish but that also means no earthbound for north america. But about the statement about changing the controls being daunting is not true just plain laziness on nintendo's part because they put no effort in the vc especially in the 64 selection & they could reprogram the sticks so you can rotate them slowly.

Brando67854321, on 11 Apr 2013 - 18:12, said:snapback.png

Says the guy who thinks the mario party series started at 2!  :angry:

Because Mario Party 1 was the superior game in all ways.

@Mournblade Fixed that for you! :angry: I for one hated mario party 2! also fyi: MP1>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2

@everyone mini games aside mario party 1 is superior I DON'T CARE if Im in the minority! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVED MARIO PARTY 1 MUCH MORE THAN 2?! :angry:

Edited by Brando67854321, 11 April 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#31 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

@Mournblade Fixed that for you! :angry: I for one hated mario party 2! also fyi: MP1>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2

@everyone mini games aside mario party 1 is superior I DON'T CARE if Im in the minority! :angry:

So, what you're saying is, that you enjoyed mario party one, and in your opinion it was the best version.

I enjoyed the DS version, because it was portable.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#32 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

Also add that I heard from starmen.net that they said he did not want to change ANYTHING from the original snes game and he got his wish but that also means no earthbound for north america. But about the statement about changing the controls being daunting is not true just plain laziness on nintendo's part because they put no effort in the vc especially in the 64 selection & they could reprogram the sticks so you can rotate them slowly.

@everyone mini games aside mario party 1 is superior I DON'T CARE if Im in the minority! :angry:

People have different opinions. No one's getting upset that the first game is your favorite, but you're getting upset that no one else likes it? And why did you continue your previous thread's argument?

#33 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

So, what you're saying is, that you enjoyed mario party one, and in your opinion it was the best version.

Mario Party 3 was my favorite.

Signature_DK.png

#34 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:

I always was fascinated with the concept of bringing Mario Party with me on a handheld, but was always worried about the quality of the minigames. How are they?

Edited by PyroKinesis, 11 April 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#35 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

No one's getting upset that the first game is your favorite, but you're getting upset that no one else likes it?

Well I was on multiple game sites & on everyone on every site hated this game.

#36 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hated what game? Mario Party 1? Nobody said that. Just because it isn't their favorite doesn't mean they hate it.

#37 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

So? it's their opinion. you're in the minority, but that's fine. I like Metroid Other M, but I don't go around arguing with people yelling that it's the best game in the world. ain'tnobodygottimeforthat.gif.

#38 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

So? it's their opinion. you're in the minority, but that's fine. I like Metroid Other M, but I don't go around arguing with people yelling that it's the best game in the world. ain'tnobodygottimeforthat.gif.

I'm not saying that! Im just saying it could come to the virtual console with a little work. That is what I meant by being in the minority because everyone compares mario party 1 to mario party 8 in terms of favorite (worst mario party game imo)

Edited by Brando67854321, 11 April 2013 - 02:35 PM.

#39 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

...everyone compares mario party 1 to mario party 8 in terms of favorite...

Nobody is doing that either.

#40 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

I'm not saying that! Im just saying it could come to the virtual console with a little work. That is what I meant by being in the minority because everyone compares mario party 1 to mario party 8 in terms of favorite (worst mario party game imo)

@everyone mini games aside mario party 1 is superior I DON'T CARE if Im in the minority! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVED MARIO PARTY 1 MUCH MORE THAN 2?! :angry:

Comments like that don't help your case. They only make you seem like you're throwing a tantrum because people don't agree with you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mario

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!