Photo

3DS version of the Miiverse, what would it be like?

3DS Version Miiverse Nintendo Speculation Guess lol Lol

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

Hey, I was wondering how would the miiverse work on 3DS?

These are my ideas:

1:You would create a new NNID specifically for 3DS titles and applications only

2: You’d enter your Wii U ID for Wii U games and other applications only

Or finally 3: which would be a mix of 1 and 2 – You would have to create a 3DS NNID and you’d be able to link it to your Wii U ID or use your Wii U ID for both.

What do you think? Share in the comments section below!

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#2 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

3. Mostly because there are people who don't have a Wii U so you would have to make a NNID, the people who do have a Wii U NNID can link it up or just log into the Wii U NNID. I think the NNID won't be separated. 

• Doc likes this

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#3 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

TBH I won't be surprised if all we'd get is a web-page adapted to the browser.

No sig.

#4 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

it's going to be connected to the WiiU Miiverse, thats what Nintendo said originally, i think that the people you have on your 3DS now & the people you have on the WiiU will be combined but still split into 3DS & WiiU friends, but you will end up using the WiiU NNID for adding people to your 3DS, i also expect that you will be asked if you want to add 3DS friends to your WiiU friends & vice-versa if they have 3DS & WiiU.

people should choose their NNID carefully because eventually when the 3DS & WiiU replacements come out these will also be linked to the same account much like with Xbox Live & PSN.

the Miiverse on the 3DS will be a app just like the current ones but it will be a bit more than just the Miiverse browser that is on iphone & Android, it will have setting like the full version on the WiiU, don't forget the Miiverse is Nintendo's own IP so they can do more with the integral features on their own hardware. 

out of your options it will be number 2, once the connection is made with the Miiverse on the 3DS people wanting to add you to their 3DS will add you with your NNID, if you do not have a WiiU then when you first get a 3DS if you don't have one already instead of a default FC you will be asked to set-up a NNID like the WiiU askes you to.

Edited by alan666, 27 May 2013 - 03:29 AM.

#5 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

I imagine you would make a 3DS NNID if you don't have a WiiU and you'd only be able to check out the 3DS side of Miiverse. If you already have a WiiU NNID, then you can link it to your 3DS NNID, making one NNID. This is what I think it would be like. I just want to be able to change my NNID already...

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

I want it to be all connected: I want to be able to make a Wii U purchase from my 3DS and vice versa. I want to be able to be in the same Miiverse community on a 3DS with someone on a Wii U. It should all be unified like PSN.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

In a dream scenario, i would like it like Wii-u. I just wish it was coming soon than later, Animal crossing would be amazing with it, and so would upcoming pokemon x/y.

or at least in the mean time add a 3DS community 

#8 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

Would be like the mobile one. Just that you can maybe take snapshots.

#9 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

I can't wait to see what they do with it to be honest, gonna be awesome. I'm actually not going to make any asumptions though just so I don't diappoint myself. I'm guessing they will fully intergrate into thier next handheld though.

#10 Water Max

Water Max

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon and The Legend of Zelda

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:15 AM

In a dream scenario, i would like it like Wii-u. I just wish it was coming soon than later, Animal crossing would be amazing with it, and so would upcoming pokemon x/y.

or at least in the mean time add a 3DS community

The official box art of Pokémon X and Y shows that it will be linked to the Nintendo Network and therefore have a MiiVerse Community. I think I remember seeing that there is a MiiVerse community for Luigi's Mansion 2 already.

Posted Image

#11 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:31 AM

TBH I won't be surprised if all we'd get is a web-page adapted to the browser.

If that was the case it wouldn't be taking them so long to release it. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#12 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

If that was the case it wouldn't be taking them so long to release it.

That's true. I hope we get FULL intergration. 3DS online features are pretty lacking.
No sig.

#13 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

I'm still wondering if 3DS games will be getting their own communities, or if this will just be Wii U communities. I know Luigi's Mansion 2 has one, but no other 3DS game released before/after it does.

#14 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

The official box art of Pokémon X and Y shows that it will be linked to the Nintendo Network and therefore have a MiiVerse Community. I think I remember seeing that there is a MiiVerse community for Luigi's Mansion 2 already.

Cool, i didn't know that, will be awesome when we finally get to use that!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DS, Version, Miiverse, Nintendo, Speculation, Guess, lol, Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!