#1 PachanoP

PachanoP

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Fandom:
    LoZ, ZombiU, Pikmin

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

Well, when Nintendo released the "Super Smas Bros. For 3DS and Wii U" trailer, they said "Villager comes to town". That was on the Wii U part of the trailer. Does that mean that we will have a Animal Crossing for Wii U?

________________________________________________Posted Image

#2 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

Of course we will. But the Animal Crossing scenes you see on the Wii U version were from City Folk on Wii.

#3 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:33 AM

Eventually we will get one. Probably around holiday 2015 or mid-2016 would be my guess.

2lvmghw.png

#4 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:38 AM

Given that the average time between each Animal Crossing release is around 3.5 years, we're not going to be seeing a Wii U Animal Crossing for a good minute.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#5 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

There will probably be one in a few years, in guessing 2016, give or take a year.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#6 CLOSED

CLOSED

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

The closest to AC on Wii U at the moment is Nintendoland. No need to think about AC on Wii U 'till 2016. The 3DS one still has a minimum life time of 2 years.

#7 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

Well, when Nintendo released the "Super Smas Bros. For 3DS and Wii U" trailer, they said "Villager comes to town". That was on the Wii U part of the trailer. Does that mean that we will have a Animal Crossing for Wii U?

Lucario didnt make a concrete appearance on the Wii, yet was on the roster. Point is, it's likely that we get a AC on Wii U, but the fact the villager is included in the game is in no way whatsoever a hint about it.
Posted Image

#8 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

Lucario didnt make a concrete appearance on the Wii, yet was on the roster. Point is, it's likely that we get a AC on Wii U, but the fact the villager is included in the game is in no way whatsoever a hint about it.

^That

Signature_DK.png

#9 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

To be honest, Nintendo are probably looking into it, but even if they are it's a long way off yet.....

#10 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:44 AM

I dont think animal crossing will come to wii u i think the franchise will be handheld for now on it works better thaf way and all nintendo does is talk about how much better is now that its portable. While it might help sell wii us its in their best intrest to focus on 3ds development for a new one

#11 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

I dont think animal crossing will come to wii u i think the franchise will be handheld for now on it works better thaf way and all nintendo does is talk about how much better is now that its portable. While it might help sell wii us its in their best intrest to focus on 3ds development for a new one

There has never been two Animal Crossing games on one platform. It's coming to the Wii U for sure.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Animal Crossing., Wii U, Game, Smas Bros for Wii U

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!