Photo

The MMO club.

Wii U Forums MMO Spiral Knights Maple Story

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Poll: The MMO club. (12 member(s) have cast votes)

When should we change the game?

1. Every month (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Every 6 weeks (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Every two months (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. When the game gets boring. (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

5. Other (leave below) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

I don't know of anyway to change the vote but I'll write it in the post and I'll know to count your vote as Spiral Knights

It seems as though Spiral Knights is winning, It'd be awesome if you could host in the in game guild, I'll contact you soon about it.

Just contact me when you're ready ;)

#22 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:39 AM

I don't think that's the case.
It's been on ALL DAY and it still hasn't changed.
Plus I have 3 GB of RAM :P.

hmmm.... I've got 3gb of ram aswell... well, I got an error when I was logging in anyway, so uhhh.... OH WAIT!! Have you checked the sites FAQs?

Posted Image

#23 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

To anybody who wants to be invited into the Spiral Knights guild for this forum, please post your in game name here...

#24 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

I'm gonna download spiral knights when I've got time, so can someone post the link please :P TIA :D (I just made that up!! cuz I use it so much :P whoever guesses what it means gets a like XD )

Posted Image

#25 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:00 AM

To anybody who wants to be invited into the Spiral Knights guild for this forum, please post your in game name here...

NekoBusi

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#26 MLdragoMaster

MLdragoMaster

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:01 AM

My name is Mldragomaster on there :P
Posted Image

#27 Makar

Makar

Grand Curator of Random Facts

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Tales of..

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:22 AM

Okay guys, if you didn't see the edited post the game is Spiral Knights! Check out the post for more info.
Posted Image

#28 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:16 AM

My name is Generalcrazy heheheheheh. So I'll add the rest of you or whatever you do :P

Posted Image

#29 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

I am looking for 1 or more officers for Spiral Knight. Officers have the power to promote people to member, veteran (can promote recruit to member) and officer. They can also throw people from the guild and invite people.

Is there anyone here who has played the game since 2 weeks or so, or is responsible? I have no problem doing all the stuff, but I can't be online day and night, so yeah... If there's anyone who wants to be an officer send me a PM, tell me how long you've played the game, why you want to be it, and if you like the game :P

@Haha-no: It says no player named "Nekobusi" exists... are you sure there's no typos in that?

#30 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

My name is Wallerwastaken, because, you guessed it, Waller was already taken. And I want to say that I'm just starting, and that my computer can't handle it very well, and that you may find me hitting walls because of that.

Edited by Waller, 16 September 2011 - 06:50 PM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#31 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Also: still looking for people to be an officer as mentioned in my post before.

All of you guys in this thread have been invited to the guild...

@Waller: I had the same problem: Close all other programs, launch Spiral knights go to options/just press "esc" while playing, change the display mode lower (mine's the lowest one, it helps... A LOT), never go full-screen, change graphics settings to low (Graphics are still amazing). Go to Video options, uncheck everything and then check the box next to "Compatibility mode"

That should take care of the worst ;) (Cleaning up your desktop, moving folders somewhere else, and only having shortcuts on your desktop can also help. Watch that your desktop background isn't a picture with WAY too many pixels that you won't even get to see...)

That's about all that helps, hope it'll work for you :D

#32 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 September 2011 - 04:51 AM

Whoopsies.
Nekounibusi, sorry.

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

#33 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:31 AM

I'm gonna be in-charge of this for a while, as Makar is gone and has no internet...

@haha: added

#34 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:36 AM

Lordfireg sprial khights
Posted Image

#35 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:19 AM

I went on and joined the guild. I still dont get it tho XD Ive gone to the arcade and into the clockworks and I ahve no idea what to do :P

Posted Image

#36 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:21 AM

I went on and joined the guild. I still dont get it tho XD Ive gone to the arcade and into the clockworks and I ahve no idea what to do :P

I still don't fully get it, but I think that's the point, dungeon crawling. Anyway, the game has some interesting features, such as the minerals, which I don't fully understand yet.

@Waller: I had the same problem: Close all other programs, launch Spiral knights go to options/just press "esc" while playing, change the display mode lower (mine's the lowest one, it helps... A LOT), never go full-screen, change graphics settings to low (Graphics are still amazing). Go to Video options, uncheck everything and then check the box next to "Compatibility mode"

That should take care of the worst ;) (Cleaning up your desktop, moving folders somewhere else, and only having shortcuts on your desktop can also help. Watch that your desktop background isn't a picture with WAY too many pixels that you won't even get to see...)

That's about all that helps, hope it'll work for you :D

Thanks! The issues are definitely because of my crappy computer, but the framerate did improve a little.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#37 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

To everyone playing Spiral Knights:

WIKI IS YOUR FRIEND

used to be an editor of it once... trust me, you'll need it. Some planning of what you want your arsenal to be later also can't hurt.

Also, this is useful: http://forums.spiralknights.com/en/node/2909

#38 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:35 PM

Erm...
Bump?
I've been studying the wiki all day [I'm sleepless ;_;] And I want to know if the Plague Needle is a good thing to use?
http://wiki.spiralkn...m/Plague_Needle
I am a Gunslinger by the way.
Oh yes, and is the Jelly set good to invest in? Because the Royal Jelly Set looks EPIC. And they aren't the most expensive armours in the world.

Edited by HaHa-No, 18 September 2011 - 11:37 PM.

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

#39 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Erm...
Bump?
I've been studying the wiki all day [I'm sleepless ;_;] And I want to know if the Plague Needle is a good thing to use?
http://wiki.spiralkn...m/Plague_Needle
I am a Gunslinger by the way.
Oh yes, and is the Jelly set good to invest in? Because the Royal Jelly Set looks EPIC. And they aren't the most expensive armours in the world.

The gun seems pretty good, but it depends if you wanna run and use the gun or stand there and use the gun... (I have no experience with the gun, but I could try to ask a few people what they think of it.)

The Royal Jelly set isn't half bad. Do you want to use it for armor only or also shield and helm? (If you wear/own a complete set, you have 0 advantages...)

The only difference between it and the armor I have is that it has high piercing resistance and some stun and sleep resistance. The one I have is a better for Normal damage and the Jelly set is better for piercing damage.

#40 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:22 AM

The gun seems pretty good, but it depends if you wanna run and use the gun or stand there and use the gun... (I have no experience with the gun, but I could try to ask a few people what they think of it.)

The Royal Jelly set isn't half bad. Do you want to use it for armor only or also shield and helm? (If you wear/own a complete set, you have 0 advantages...)

The only difference between it and the armor I have is that it has high piercing resistance and some stun and sleep resistance. The one I have is a better for Normal damage and the Jelly set is better for piercing damage.

Thanks for the advice, I recently paid a friend to make me a Troika.
It's a good investment.

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U Forums, MMO, Spiral Knights, Maple Story

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!