HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

WHAT THE HELL?
IS AMERICA REALLY SWIMMING IN THIS MUCH **** RIGHT NOW?!

Nah, I refuse to believe. They still pay 3DS games for 40 while I get stuck with 60-70!

Yeah we arent having too much fun here. Actually I was doing better in China but oh well. It is getting better though. 2008 was when it got really bad though and it is starting to get allot better. But 20% of all American's are living in poverty (Dont know if this is a good number or a bad one but it doesnt sound very great)

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#383 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

Yeah we arent having too much fun here. Actually I was doing better in China but oh well. It is getting better though. 2008 was when it got really bad though and it is starting to get allot better. But 20% of all American's are living in poverty (Dont know if this is a good number or a bad one but it doesnt sound very great)

Thats a fifth of americans O_O thats... every five people you see on the street, one of them is living in poverty (statistically speaking)

Posted Image

#384 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:45 PM

Dude, all I'm trying to say is, the number will always be higher in Australia, in comparison to the number in US Dollars.

So if the Australian price is $598.

Then the American price will be less. The only way that would change is if I got a time machine and rigged everything in my favour.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#385 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:45 PM

Thats a fifth of americans O_O thats... every five people you see on the street, one of them is living in poverty (statistically speaking)

Exactly! I am glad you know your fractions! And that is exactly what is happening!

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#386 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

Dang.

#387 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

America is Number 1!!!!!!!! The US poverty rate is 15%, the poverty rate in China is between 16-36%, and the UK has a poverty of 17.1-22.2%

Posted Image

#388 Marc

Marc

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resident Evil, Zelda, Metroid, Mario

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:26 AM

I don't quite see what poverty has to do with this...Wii U will be a premium product, and won't really be marketed to new buyers or lower income families indefinitely. There is already a core audience of gamers who would take the step up, whether you own a Wii, PC, PS3 (XBox gamers...?!) or a family member that has become familiar with Nintendo. Just seems like that way to me :P

Maybe someone could cough up the link where Reggie explains about target audience for Wii U? No matter what the conversion costs are from Asia to the west, it will be at a price that will most likely be steep against casual gaming in each region.
BANGIN!

My body is ready. ^_^

#389 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:19 AM

America is Number 1!!!!!!!! The US poverty rate is 15%, the poverty rate in China is between 16-36%, and the UK has a poverty of 17.1-22.2%

There are more people living in america, so technically, you have more people living in poverty than us ;)

Posted Image

#390 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

I don't quite see what poverty has to do with this...Wii U will be a premium product, and won't really be marketed to new buyers or lower income families indefinitely. There is already a core audience of gamers who would take the step up, whether you own a Wii, PC, PS3 (XBox gamers...?!) or a family member that has become familiar with Nintendo. Just seems like that way to me :P

Maybe someone could cough up the link where Reggie explains about target audience for Wii U? No matter what the conversion costs are from Asia to the west, it will be at a price that will most likely be steep against casual gaming in each region.

Took some digging, but I found it!

http://wiiugo.com/reggie-talks-wii-u-target-audience-wii-game-transfers/
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#391 Marc

Marc

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resident Evil, Zelda, Metroid, Mario

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:32 AM

Took some digging, but I found it!

http://wiiugo.com/re...game-transfers/

Nice one man! Thanks, there are also a few other posts that address the same queries Reggie and Iwata were pressed about.
BANGIN!

My body is ready. ^_^

#392 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:46 AM

I've been doing some thinking, and I believe that there's a chance that we'll be seeing two different Wii U bundles in stores. One will come with one controller, and the other would come with 2 controllers. The one controller bundle would likely cost from $299.99-349.99 USD, and the two controller bundle will cost from $349.99-399.99 USD.
Posted Image

#393 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

I've been doing some thinking, and I believe that there's a chance that we'll be seeing two different Wii U bundles in stores. One will come with one controller, and the other would come with 2 controllers. The one controller bundle would likely cost from $299.99-349.99 USD, and the two controller bundle will cost from $349.99-399.99 USD.

I agree with Andy with the 2 bundles. However if they do that it will probably be 1 with the Umote and 1 with the Umote+Wii Remote Plus

#394 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

I agree with Andy with the 2 bundles. However if they do that it will probably be 1 with the Umote and 1 with the Umote+Wii Remote Plus

It could be either :P I like this idea though :laugh:

Posted Image

#395 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

Or how about the second one having 2 Umotes AND a Wii Remote Plus? ;)
Posted Image

#396 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

They should have a bundle with the Classic Controller Pro.

#397 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

They should have a bundle with the Classic Controller Pro.

How would that work :S You could just use the Utab (awesome name for it btw whoever came up with that)

Posted Image

#398 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

Yeah tbh a CCP isn't really necessary for Wii U, since it has all those inputs and more.

#399 Tekno

Tekno

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft, MMO's, Paper Mario,

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

From what I've read, the average guess for all the people wondering about the price is actually 300-450$ . Meh, thats probably it, Nintendo does care about their customers, they aren't selfish. *Cough*Like sony or microsoft with their prices way over*Cough Cough*.

but it won't really matter to me. I'm buying it no matter what it costs. Theres just to much to it to ignore.

There are more people living in america, so technically, you have more people living in poverty than us ;)

I'm Canadian. -v-"
Posted Image

#400 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

How would that work :S You could just use the Utab (awesome name for it btw whoever came up with that)

Yeah tbh a CCP isn't really necessary for Wii U, since it has all those inputs and more.

Yes it is. My friends hate using the Wiimote and I will not buy 4 upads. So my 3 friends will use CCPS and I will use the Upad. They should make a new CCP though. Because I don't want to connect it to the Wiimote and it's not wireless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!