Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

I finally finished watching The Wolf Children, and wow. It was not what I expected and it was so beautiful from beginning to end. A normal woman raising and taking care of her children that can turn into wolves is entertaining, this is my favorite part of the movie, the music and the animation just made me feel happy.

Edited by Julio93, 24 November 2013 - 03:24 PM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#742 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

Ep12 fever this week. Will it stay or will die?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#743 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

Is the Meloncholy of Huruhi Suzimiya worth watching? 

Anyway, the only anime I have actually been following this season is Kill la Kill. Which is quite good, I might add. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#744 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

Anyway, the only anime I have actually been following this season is Kill la Kill. Which is quite good, I might add. 

It's....okay? Honestly I think it's one of those animes that people simply like or don't like. 

If you're looking for a really fun school type anime with a twist then I'd suggest Baka and Test. I LOVE this anime! The comedy is terrific and the characters are archetypes yet hilarious. It's one of those shows that isn't afraid to take itself silly and a feel good anime overall.

pNgecl.gif

#745 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:03 PM

Haven't updated my stuff in a while now.

I have a new favorite director, Yasuhiro Yoshiura.  I saw his movie Time of Eve, and it is now one of my top favorite movies.

I also saw his short Patema series and am looking forward to the movie.  I'm planning on going through all his older stuff soon.

I'm currently watching Kill La Kill

I am about to marathon Big O.

I am also getting ready to marathon Kara No Kyoukai (missed it when it was airing).

A few weeks ago I saw the third Madoka Movie which I actually really liked.

It's okay, it's probably worth watching if you like the first few episodes.  The movie is also pretty good too.  Endless Eight isn't worth watching, though.

It's one of those series that has more or less become a sort of staple.  Pretty much most of Kyo-Ani's stuff (and other series) draws heavily from Haruhi and K-On, so you've probably already seen the basic plot and ideas done before.

#746 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

http://www.swordart-...net/phantom/#!/

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEES!

Edited by Zinix, 02 January 2014 - 03:47 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#747 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:58 PM

Looking forward to this. I hope there isn't any more love between him and his cousin...

#748 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

GUN GALE, BAYBEEH!!!

#749 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

crap, gotta go change my pants.

bb0.gif

#750 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

Yuck, why would they renew such a bad anime?

#751 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

Looking forward to this. I hope there isn't any more love between him and his cousin...

I think Kirito is being replaced by a new female protagonist. 

fox.gif

#752 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

I think Kirito is being replaced by a new female protagonist. 

I'm sorry to bring this news to you, but Kirito IS that girl. It's pretty silly.

#753 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • NNID:Aarony

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

I'm sorry to bring this news to you, but Kirito IS that girl. It's pretty silly.

Personal excitement -4 points

Hesitance +4 points

I'm still excited to see a sequel series. It doesn't have to end on the kind of strange note it did.

Currently going to watch Blast of Tempest after a recommendation

In other words, I love you

#754 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

I gotta hand it to SAO, I stopped being an idiot thanks to that show. I still like it, but I don't have any misplaced ideas about the anime's quality

There isn't, I think. I don't remember the details back when I read the novels, but I think Suguha didn't even play a role. It was mostly something about murder-mystery, gun phobia and lightsabers. And traps. Male traps. Technically-not-gay female homosexuality.

Oops, that one was a spoiler.

Yuck, why would they renew such a bad anime?

Because Asuna is the ultimate waifu and she sells loads of figurines.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#755 malleus malefic

malleus malefic

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • NNID:malleusmalefic
  • Fandom:
    ZELAD SERIES

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:36 AM

you guys like YURU YURI???? i like it

#756 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

you guys like YURU YURI???? i like it

I actually watched...like two episodes of that...I meant to watch more but I stopped for some reason. Probably got distracted. Anyway thanks for reminding me. I actually did like it. I was wondering about who would score higher on the test but I'm not sure if the test is actually coming later in the show or if it was just something they were talking about in that one episode but we never get to see who actually wins...And somehow I didn't recognize the character in your avatar because of the expression she was making.

I never watched Sword Art Online. I mostly just read manga to be honest. I hardly ever watch anime.

Edited by Symphony, 06 January 2014 - 09:03 AM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#757 malleus malefic

malleus malefic

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELAD SERIES

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

I actually watched...like two episodes of that...I meant to watch more but I stopped for some reason. Probably got distracted. Anyway thanks for reminding me. I actually did like it. I was wondering about who would score higher on the test but I'm not sure if the test is actually coming later in the show or if it was just something they were talking about in that one episode but we never get to see who actually wins...And somehow I didn't recognize the character in your avatar because of the expression she was making.

I never watched Sword Art Online. I mostly just read manga to be honest. I hardly ever watch anime.

ya i don't rly know what ur talking about so i am assuming it's just an episode thing?? (has been eons since i last watched YRYR)

sword art online is a garbage show, tried to get into it but it just sucked, asuna is a QT PIE tho (that's all that matters rite??)

#758 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

ya i don't rly know what ur talking about so i am assuming it's just an episode thing?? (has been eons since i last watched YRYR)

sword art online is a garbage show, tried to get into it but it just sucked, asuna is a QT PIE tho (that's all that matters rite??)

I'm pretty sure it was the first episode or second episode, and it was probably just for the glasses girl to start fantasizing in that one episode.

Garbage huh? Well I read Fairy Tail and I know that's garbage. I don't know why I keep reading it to be honest but for some reason I like it, even though it sucks. Is Sword Art Online worse than Fairy Tail? Because if not I might like it. I don't really think I will like it that much though. Fairy Tail is a weird case. As for Asuna...you're right but there are a whole lot of others that look better.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#759 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

I'm pretty sure it was the first episode or second episode, and it was probably just for the glasses girl to start fantasizing in that one episode.

Garbage huh? Well I read Fairy Tail and I know that's garbage. I don't know why I keep reading it to be honest but for some reason I like it, even though it sucks. Is Sword Art Online worse than Fairy Tail? Because if not I might like it. I don't really think I will like it that much though. Fairy Tail is a weird case. As for Asuna...you're right but there are a whole lot of others that look better.

Sword Art Online should have ended on the first half of the show. The second half just goes downhill. 

fox.gif

#760 malleus malefic

malleus malefic

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELAD SERIES

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

depends wat you are going in for

if u want a kinda lame LONG ASSSSSSS shonen than fairy tail IS FOR YOU but if not then SAO is probappley a better decision to make for you

but yes i agree lot of other QT PIES

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!