#1 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

Well Halloween is on October 31, 2013, so what are you guys doing for Halloween this year? You can also post pics of your Halloween costumes. 

#2 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Probably nothing, I'd go as Slendy though, to scare the little children.

by chance

#3 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

POPULAR

my costume:

Spoiler

your jealousy level:

Spoiler

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

I usually have a cheap monk costume, but my main act is our entranceway. Every year I fill it with back streamers, so everyone has to wade through essentially pitch black to get to the door. I usually start tapering off at waist height to not scare the little kids as much though, but it does terrify the parents and teenage friends a bit. This year I got a fog machine.

25ftv9i.jpg

This is from 2010. it's not as dense as I like to go because I took to long to get the streamers and the dollar stores ran out.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

I'll be handing out candy and/or staying inside playing vidya games or something. Either way, I'll be listening to this all day.

Edited by Firejonie, 27 September 2013 - 04:31 PM.

#6 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

POPULAR

Hopefully not homework.

Your spook is pretty weak

#7 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

I need to check out some of the haunted houses around her by Halloween. Otherwise, I probably won't do anything. I don't even know what I would dress up as if I were to dress up for Halloween though. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#8 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

I'll most likely take on the task of accompanying my little cousins while they go around eating candy and throwing eggs at people.

I'm considering taking that one dusty ol' death mask I have lying around, if only just because they're terrified of it. Someone will definitely scold me, though...

Edited by Molester Man, 28 September 2013 - 02:07 AM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#9 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:52 AM

In spooky we trust.

7526.gif

#10 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Welp this is probably my last year I'm going to actually go out and do anything. I was thinking about being Link but I'll probably just be a tranny again and dress up as Princess Peach.

my costume:

tumblr_lryhh8eqj91qjps03o1_400.jpg

Hell, I'd wear that.

Edited by Villager, 28 September 2013 - 04:55 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#11 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

I'm probably going to eat candy and watch movies all night. I got Evil Dead 2 on blu-ray just for the occasion.

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#12 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

There's always a party going on at Halloween so I'll probably be getting drunk.

Don't know what I'm dressing up as yet. I try to avoid buying costumes online though. Last year I made my own Princess Diana costume.

Edited by Hunter, 28 September 2013 - 08:06 AM.

#13 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

I'm going to get drunk and pass out on Hunter's lap. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#14 Invinciboy

Invinciboy

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • NNID:Invinciboy
  • Fandom:
    BlazBlue

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

Haven't decided just yet, though I'm pushing my brother over the idea that we should dress up as Mario and Luigi and go to some local Halloween event.

mBkKdb9.png

#15 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

I don't know if I'll be dressing up. I'm "too old" now, so I'd have to rely on my younger relatives as an excuse lol. I live in the ghetto so no kids to worry about giving candy to. I'll probably end up doing nothing but watching spooky stuff. Rewatch some Higurashi? Maybe try to talk to spirits or something lol.

Posted Image

#16 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

im the cook, so i'll keep the dressup simple. i'm trying to find a Finn the Human hat, and my pug will stand as Jake

Save the Deku trees!

#17 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

Well I was already given a bag, and I have to probably take my brothers trick or treating so I guess I'll be doing some to. Hey there aint no excuse for turning down free candy.

Stupid Snowmads!

#18 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

I would go trick or treating this year (I wanted to be either NES Link (dark brown hair) or Dante, but glasses might ruin that, and i refuse to wear contacts), but I'm doing tech crew for my school play of Alice and ,Wonderland. I'm 16 amd I still like trick or treating. I like free candy and I can be a lot more elaborate now. Last year I went as a buisnessman, so I just wore a suit and had a briefcase, and the year before I just wore a jacket my dad had in college.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 30 September 2013 - 01:56 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#19 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

I used to like minecraft alot so I had this helmet that looked like a creeper. I might do that if I don't have anything else to be. Also I am going with Villager for Halloween. It is going to be really fun!

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#20 ThenMyCatExploded

ThenMyCatExploded

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

HOW TO MAKE THE BEST COSTUME EVER:

WASTE YOUR LIFE

WAIT

WAIT

ROLL IN MUD