Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

There's horsing 70 new Pokemon... ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

That's bad.....?

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Yes it is. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

I kinda-sorta expected at least twice as many new Pokemon.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#5 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

There's horsing 70 new Pokemon... ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

70? That's dissapointing. I wonder whats to blame, could be the fact it's 3d and all the problems that come with that or just a lack of creativity.

Though there is also the mega-evolutions to take into account; I can't quite remember but was there any official number given about how many there would be?

Regardless of that I was expecting at least 100. Though all of this is assuming your source of information is reliable Zinix. (It is, right?)

Edited by Mocha Bear, 05 October 2013 - 07:27 PM.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Huh.....well hopefully Nintendo will put those 70 pokemon to good use in X/Y

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

70? That's dissapointing. I wonder whats to blame, could be the fact it's 3d and all the problems that come with that or just a lack of creativity.

Though there is also the mega-evolutions to take into account; I can't quite remember but was there any official number given about how many there would be?

Regardless of that I was expecting at least 100. Though all of this is assuming your source of information is reliable Zinix. (It is, right?)

Go on NeoGAF, GameFAQS. 

#8 Mocha Bear

Mocha Bear

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Persona, Spiderman, Sonic

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Go on NeoGAF, GameFAQS. 

Just looked at the neogaf thread. I swear to god some of the people on Gaf can make my blood boil sometimes.

I'm just gonna wait until we get the number of new pokemon plus mega-evolutions. Doesn't seem fair to not count those.

- You're so money and you don't even know it!

- D-Dude, don't get me wrong, okay? It's just guy love, right? Between two guys?

#9 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

And quite a few of those 70 pokemon arn't that decent anyways. The Mega Evolutions don't make up for it, I'm actually a little sickend for how many old pokemon are in the game. I actually play a new region for new pokemon, old pokemon are nice, but they chose more old pokemon to be in so they didnt have to create new ones.

But another good point is that if we keep the 100+ pokemon every gen, the designs will get worse or whatever, and too many pokemon to count. I am always interested in new pokemon, but I guess slowing down could be a good thing? Plus look at the good / cool stuff they added this gen.

Another plus is I think X/Y are the only legendaries, so it won't add 18 pointless ones that make stuff less you know legendary. Also read there might be 30 hidden yet to revealed legendaries, but I only saw that one on 4chan.

But apparently theres no post-game, at all.

Stupid Snowmads!

#10 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

At least Caterpie is in the game.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#11 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)     (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#12 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Kanto: 151 Pokémon

Johto: 99 new Pokémon

Hoenn: 135 new Pokémon

Sinnoh: 108 new Pokémon

Unova: 156 new Pokémon

Kalos: 70 new Pokémon

Jeez, these latest two generations have set new records. With Unova introducing the most, and Kalos introducing the least. I thought Unova introduced way too much, but that's not why I don't like it so much. Seventy does seem like a bit though. They should've alteast introduced something like Ninety-five. I mean it's Twenty-nine away from what used to introduce the least, Johto.

But whatever :P I guess those Mega evolutions can make up for it.

Edited by Doc, 05 October 2013 - 11:54 PM.

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#13 JoshZebra

JoshZebra

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

I don't even know all the Pokemon in X and Y, I'm probably just gonna run thru with a Hoenn team.  Thou I agree with Doc, 95 really should be the minimum so it at least feels like a newish game.

#14 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

I'm not bothered. If they add over 100 Pokemon people will only complain "Why are they making so many Pokemon? They're making so many they have to resort to objects, now!11!1!".

So they're not going to win either way. My excitement for the game hasn't taken even the slightest hit.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#15 JoshZebra

JoshZebra

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

I'm not bothered. If they add over 100 Pokemon people will only complain "Why are they making so many Pokemon? They're making so many they have to resort to objects, now!11!1!".

So they're not going to win either way. My excitement for the game hasn't taken even the slightest hit.

Aren't you going to miss finding all the new Pokemon in different routes? I love a new region but I also love finding new Pokemon in the new region

#16 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

Just looked at the neogaf thread. I swear to god some of the people on Gaf can make my blood boil sometimes.

That's why I don't check that forum anymore. Bunch on idiots over there...

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#17 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

I think the fact that they had to make every pokemon in 3d and all the new features outweigh the fact that there's 70 new pokemon, plus for me personally there's only 2 or 3 out of those 70 that i don't like

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#18 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

I dont see whats so wrong with 70..... I'd rather have all the old good Pokemon than get flooded with a bunch of new poop Pokemon 

Include all gen 1, 2 and 3 Pokemon and then the 70 new ones and you have the perfect game

#19 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

Aren't you going to miss finding all the new Pokemon in different routes? I love a new region but I also love finding new Pokemon in the new region

You act as if 70 new Pokemon is no new Pokemon. There are still plenty of Pokemon to discover. I haven't spoiled myself beyond the starters' final stages and a couple of others, so I have plenty to see.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#20 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

I dont see whats so wrong with 70..... I'd rather have all the old good Pokemon than get flooded with a bunch of new poop Pokemon 

Include all gen 1, 2 and 3 Pokemon and then the 70 new ones and you have the perfect game

Mega forms aren't new pokemon. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!