Photo

Do you believe in 2012?

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you believe in 2012? (72 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you believe in 2012?

1. Yes (5 votes [7.04%])

Percentage of vote: 7.04%

2. Voted No (66 votes [92.96%])

Percentage of vote: 92.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

The world ending on my birthday December 21 is dumb. Also, if i remember correctly God said he will not tell any mortal about the date the world will end so why would he give any clues.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#62 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:30 PM

The world ending on my birthday December 21 is dumb. Also, if i remember correctly God said he will not tell any mortal about the date the world will end so why would he give any clues.

Because not everyone here believes in that?
I'm a Christian myself but just because your religion states it doesn't mean it's true. It's like how Satanist cults believe they are doing good by sacrificing stuff

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#63 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

Because not everyone here believes in that?
I'm a Christian myself but just because your religion states it doesn't mean it's true. It's like how Satanist cults believe they are doing good by sacrificing stuff

You are right. I was trying to aim it on christian's that seem to say the world will end on this date and than it doesn't happen.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#64 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

Posted Imagezxride64, on 09 October 2011 - 08:36 PM, said:

You are right. I was trying to aim it on christian's that seem to say the world will end on this date and than it doesn't happen.

I completely agree. I mean take a look at harold camping, he's been predicting that that the world will end for years.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

#65 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

I completely agree. I mean take a look at harold camping, he's been predicting that that the world will end for years.

I heard about that guy and I can't believe other Christians still believe in him. -_-
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F

#66 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:32 AM

I remember that!! :P We were all waiting for the world to end one day, and then we forgot about it XD

Posted Image

#67 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:56 AM

Isn't that the guy who said the world was going to end on May 21st(the day before my birthday)?
Posted Image

#68 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:27 AM

I love world ending theories, we all ways get a pretty fun movie to go see when it gets close to the year that the world is said to end. 2012 was alright for how corny it was and all that CGI so I'm wondering how the next theory's movie will be like.

As for my thoughts on the matter. No it won't end, not in 2012 anyways. And even if we kill ourselves or an asteroid wipes us out or whatever, the world won't be destroyed. That won't happen for a long time, we will just be wiped off the face of the planet and the planet will restart again. Hopefully though will be able to have some sort of colonization plan so we can infect the rest of the galaxy and get some people off this crazy rock before the you know what hits the fan. Seriously Universal domination, go humans go! Then again all of us right now will be long dead before that happens anyways. it really sucks we won't get to see the conclusion to our race, I think it be quite interesting to be apart of those catastrophic events but alas unless there is an afterlife I will not know... anyways this has gone on long enough so yeah... Trailing off into silence now... meep...

Edited by GaroIymar, 11 October 2011 - 10:29 AM.

Posted Image

#69 Metroid

Metroid

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:52 AM

Answer to the topic: No! >=]

#70 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:50 PM

Proof.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#71 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

I don't really believe in it, and if I were to die some random day, then I have a motto I somewhat live by:
"Live everyday as if it were your last."

#72 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:57 AM

^agreed :P

Posted Image

#73 0003mg

0003mg

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Fandom:
    Way too many to list

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:27 PM

Absolutely not! The Myans just got lazy.

#74 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:52 AM

No.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#75 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:29 AM

its very simple really, the mayans predicted an apocalypse in 2012. and i believe an apocalypse will happen BUT only if you define apocalypse in the correct way. the word at that time actually meant revelation, not mass destruction/end of the world. i think there will be a great revelation of some sort, maybe bad, but hopefully good.

i think it will most likely have to do with a corrupt mafia organisation called the bilderberg group, that is basically a secret society whose members include the queen of england, obama, countless heads of corporations and countless politicians and also the rockefeller and rothschilds families. this mafia i believe is attempting to create a one world government via wars and poverty. i understand some of this seems really far fetched but thats why i would only bring it up in a topic like this :P if you want more detail on this, pm me and i will explain much much more.

back to the main point though i believe the revelation predicted will be a mass awareness of the people to this criminal society and possibly some kind of international revolution against all countries that have been hijacked by this society.
Posted Image

#76 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:42 AM

its very simple really, the mayans predicted an apocalypse in 2012. and i believe an apocalypse will happen BUT only if you define apocalypse in the correct way. the word at that time actually meant revelation, not mass destruction/end of the world. i think there will be a great revelation of some sort, maybe bad, but hopefully good.

i think it will most likely have to do with a corrupt mafia organisation called the bilderberg group, that is basically a secret society whose members include the queen of england, obama, countless heads of corporations and countless politicians and also the rockefeller and rothschilds families. this mafia i believe is attempting to create a one world government via wars and poverty. i understand some of this seems really far fetched but thats why i would only bring it up in a topic like this :P if you want more detail on this, pm me and i will explain much much more.

back to the main point though i believe the revelation predicted will be a mass awareness of the people to this criminal society and possibly some kind of international revolution against all countries that have been hijacked by this society.

Whoa that is one conspiracy theory you have right there?
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F

#77 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

its very simple really, the mayans predicted an apocalypse in 2012.

They actually didn't. They predicted an astronomical event that occurred on December 21, 2010. Not only was it the Blood Moon eclipse, but also a galactic alignment.
There was some confusion in the 16th century with the interpretations with the Gregorian and Julian calendars which ended up miscalculating the actual date.
The mayans never predicted the end, but based their calendar off a set time set time. Their calendar is cyclical, which means that it never ends, only restarts.

There is also some debate over the Mayan's math and the long count of the calendar. There is the possibility that it was miscalculated and the actual date may be a mystery.

#78 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:32 PM

I actually found the article about that lunar eclipse that happened last december. Too bad it was cloudy that day.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/20/AR2010122006447.html

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#79 the darkhole

the darkhole

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Fandom:
    ps vita,3ds and wii u

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

if the world doesn't end on dec 21, then i will throw a party and go psycho on the neighbors. and will ride my hover board around town saying "ha ha" then i go home and play my wii u. :)
though we will learn sometin from dis: never trust indians to predict the future.

who ever made this bull crap end of the world bologna is clearly mis-guided and can't see anything. i hate talking about the end because its boring and pointless so no more
If you can't win, then your just another idiot to deal with.

#80 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:10 AM

Dude, the people who Predicted this are Mayians, not Indians. Please don't use innapproriate names.

OT: As I've stated before, I don't believe in it. However, Harold Camping (Doofus behind Rapture 2011) does. I've lost faith in my Religon now :(

Edited by N Harmonia, 25 October 2011 - 05:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!