#1 Jstar269

Jstar269

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Universe

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:05 AM

Hi everyone! im into video games on wii and 3ds. im also looking for people who want to be friends on wii and 3ds like mario kart,street fighter,sports mix,and tons of others!

i also have youtube and facebook with the same name.

#2 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

Welcome to the forums I would to advise you to read the guides. What is your most wanted 3DS game? If you have anything you don't understand just ask the guides.

Edited by PK-Gaming, 23 October 2011 - 07:11 AM.

Posted Image

#3 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:55 AM

Welcome new comer! Make sure to read the rules there are quite a few and they are pretty specific. Like PK has said, just ask the guides about anything you need help with. This can be an error you get on the site, in chat, when posting, and any other problems that have to do with the site. Hope to see you around, we don't get many folks around here but over time we've grown in numbers.

So, what are your favorite game series?

e674231265.jpg

#4 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:08 AM

Welcome to The Wii U Forums. I'm Andy, one of the forums resident Zelda freaks(the other being Link), and one of the guides here. Guides basically serve as the welcoming comity. We great new members, and answer any questions the have about how the site operates. If you ever have any questions, feel free to come up and speak to a guide through a PM. All of us are friendly, and will be more than willing to help you as much as we can. If you have any problems with a guide, or a post in this section, speak to the lead guide Brian6330. He'll be more than happy to straiten out any misbehaving guides(Not that any of our guides would misbehave).
If you ever experience any technical problems with the site, speak to our awesome moderator AMAC or our amazing administrator Feld0. They're nice, down to earth people, and will be more than happy to help you(unlike mods/admins on other Forums).
There are different sections to the site. Introduction central is the place to go to greet new members, or to let us know that you won't be on for a while. Wii U hardware is where you can go to discuss things related to the Wii U system, such as specs, 3DS compatibility, online system, etc, etc, etc. Wii U games is where you can talk about different games that are, or you hope are coming to the Wii U. For example, you have high hopes that *insert game here* is coming to the Wii U, then start a Topic about it(just make sure no one else has already made one). General gaming is the place to talk about gaming that isn't related to the Wii U. Be it 3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, X-Box 360, PS3, NES, or Sega Genesis; it's all open to discussion in General Gaming. Wii U news is where you can look at updates from Wii U Blog and Wii U Go. Keep in mind that if you want to leave a comment, you'll have to go to the actual websites. The Cafe is where you can have a general discussion about anything you want. Be it a favorite cartoon or anime, or just talking about life in general. The Museum is where you want to go to show off any artistic/musical/poetic talents that you may have. There's some awesome stuff in there, so even if you don't have any kind of talent in those areas, I'd still recommend stopping by just to look. Site news and feedback is the place where you can make any comments, recommendations, or complaints about the site. You can also go here if your ever interested in becoming a guide. last but not least, there's Roleplay and Forum Games. You can go there to enjoy games with your fellow members. There's always something going on there, so be sure to stop by. You can also enter the chat room by pressing the chat button on top of every page.

So, What games are you looking forward to? Personally, I can't wait for Skyward Sword, Kirby Returns to Dream Land, Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus Uprising, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Kart 7, Monster Hunter Tri-G, Monster Hunter 4, Paper Mario, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, and Sly 4.
Posted Image

#5 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:13 AM

Hello there I am Caius a.k.a zxride64. I am one of the guides on the site. Welcome to our wonderful community. The owner and admin Feld0 put in place a Newcomer's Guide and a rule set. Here they are: http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-153/ and http://thewiiu.com/f...if-youre-new-•/. Please read them. Also I would like to say that everyone in this forum who are very active and were active are very nice people. There are things that we dislike that other like but we are very respectful (that means no bashing). We hope you have a pleasant time here.
So what are you excited about the Wii U. What games do you hope come for it, and games that are announce that you will think you will pick up. Also what games on the 3ds are you hoping to get?
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#6 Lucaren

Lucaren

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo.

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

Hello there if you have any problems with the site ask one of the guides or a mod. By the way what games are you hyped for?

#7 Jstar269

Jstar269

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Universe

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:18 AM

my favorite game series is mario, my favorite game is sash brothers brawl and im hyped for mario 3d land and skyward sowrd and mario kart 7.

#8 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:19 AM

Hello there Jason Grioua! Welcome to the WiiU Forums! I'm Jonke, one of many Yoshi fans here. RPG is my favorite genre, what's yours? Also what games do you plan to get for your 3ds? As many have said before. This community is really friendly and without a doubt one of the best out there. I hope you enjoy your stay here. ;) Don't forget to add your FC to your profile so we can play together once the big games hit their release.

#9 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:28 AM

Welcome to the forum Jason!
You're the first person I see posting their full name on the internet on a public forum... I guess you don't care about privacy ;)

So, how did you find us?

If you have a Youtube channel, you should go check out the Youtube Channel Master-thread! You can go share your account there for all to behold and oogle :D

I'm guessing, the person in your avatar is you... right? (It's not like I care :P)

If you own a Wii; are you looking forward to Skyward Sword? Do you prefer other games?

Anyways, I'm sure I'll see ya around and do not be afraid to post lots!

-Brian

Edited by Brian6330, 23 October 2011 - 09:29 AM.

#10 Jstar269

Jstar269

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Universe

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:44 AM

my fav genere is mmorpg and yes i cant wait for skyward sowrd. if you have a 3ds, check out my friend code.

my fav genere is mmorpg and yes i cant wait for skyward sowrd. if you have a 3ds, check out my friend code.

#11 Makar

Makar

Grand Curator of Random Facts

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Tales of..

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

Hi there, I'm Makar the Wii U forum's Random Fact Curator!

Welcome the Wii U forums, it's one of the best forums around.

First off, since you're new check the rules and the newcomer's guide, the mods around this place are Twilight Sparkle (Feld0) and AMAC if you have a technical problem, contact them. If you have any other issue you can contact one of the guides, their names are in yellow.

Now that's out of the way, I love MMOs although I don't like how much of a time-black hole it can be. I mean, invest one hour in an MMO and suddenly you have to invest 20 more and so on and so forth. I am so excited for Skyward Sword and I am trying to avoid spoilers. I am generally failing. As of posting this it's 24 days till Skyward Sword. I'll add you to my 3DS friends list, when I remember. I only own Ocarina of Time 3D and Sims 3, the latter an awful game, I'm looking forward to the usual, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D land, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus uprising, Tales of the Abyss, Animal crossing and of course Paper Mario. I probably wont be able to get all of these games but I can dream, can't I?!?!

Random fact for you, Tennessee used to be known as Franklin which is my second name.

-Makar

Posted Image

#12 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:10 AM

Hey there. I'm N Harmonia, the forum's resident Pokefreak. I'd like to remind you to please read the rules, as well as to read the beginner's guide. Besides that, I hope to see you around!

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#13 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:32 PM

Did I just hear you say, SKYWARD SWORD?! I LOVE ZELDA AND EVENTUALLY SKYWARD SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, welcome to the Wii U Forums! Make sure to follow the rules! You might also want look at the Newcomer's Guide. It will explain a lot of things to you, such as why we are guides, how things work around here and much more! Don't worry, it will only take 5 minutes to read both of these. You can also chat with other users in the Chat. If you need any help, you can contact either us Guides or the mods: Feld0 and AMAC. Hope you're happy here! (No, trust me. This forum is AWESOME!)

Edited by Link, 23 October 2011 - 12:32 PM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#14 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:01 PM

hey bro, welcome :D the day mario kart 3DS comes out, i will add you as a friend on 3DS ;)
Posted Image

#15 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:35 AM

Hey how are you today my dear.

Me I'm fine just been watching some good old Ed, Edd n Eddy ;D

You say you have youtube... add me please
MrMerchiodos

Anyway... Hope you have a great day and would like to hear from you.

Edited by Merchiodos, 24 October 2011 - 03:36 AM.

Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#16 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:33 AM

my favorite game series is mario, my favorite game is sash brothers brawl and im hyped for mario 3d land and skyward sowrd and mario kart 7.

You like SSBB!?!? That is one my favorite games, I like it so much I have hit 4,717 matches on it! How many matches have you played on brawl?
Btw, Welcome to the forums.

Edited by Wii8461, 24 October 2011 - 08:34 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:42 PM

Hey there, JStar!
Welcome to the Wii U Forums, mate!

I'm Auzzie Wingman, your resident guide down under, and feel free to ask me for any assistance.
I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gamewii, 3ds, hello

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!