• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#21 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:44 PM

eh. Nothing new really. GBA games on Wii U. Yes that's why I bought a new generation system to play GBA games. Nothing on SMTXFE. Did show a battle from X but nothing else no name yet. new trailer for Bayonetta 2. SO basically after Dankey Kang you got nothing for a few months. HERP DE DERP NO DROUGHT promises Reggie. What a pickel dickfart head.

#22 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:44 PM

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

I don't even know what to say except:

I give up.

The only thing that excited me was Little Mac, MK8, Bayonetta 2, X (which we STILL don't know the name)

FFS, we still have no info on SMT x FE or Yarn Yoshi. 

Edited by Squall Leonhart, 13 February 2014 - 05:12 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#23 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

well that was just so bland the first 30 minutes of it were so boring to watch the only thing that made this direct interesting was the X gameplay 

for people who had stream problems watch it on youtube next time it's much smoother than Ustream

#24 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

We didn't get a Direct here in the UK/EU the stream was useless, also the UK/EU get 40mins & the USA gets 90mins Direct ? why the hate ?

well that was just so bland the first 30 minutes of it were so boring to watch the only thing that made this direct interesting was the X gameplay 

for people who had stream problems watch it on youtube next time it's much smoother than Ustream

there is no UK/EU YouTube stream !

#25 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

Well, that was dissapointing! :unsure:

#26 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:54 PM

We didn't get a Direct here in the UK/EU the stream was useless, also the UK/EU get 40mins & the USA gets 90mins Direct ? why the hate ?

there is no UK/EU YouTube stream !

Where did you get 90? All directs where about 40 minutes.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#27 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

Not really feeling the combat of X.

LordPickleton.png

#28 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

Have you played Xenoblade? It's the same thing and it was fantastic in that game.

#29 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

Where did you get 90? All directs where about 40 minutes.

The youtube has half a hour before the stream stuck on an image.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#30 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

Again, nothing for Wii U in March and April and basically, whole of May. Just 2 eshop titles and GBA titles.

That will surely lift the Wii U momentum.

#31 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

The combat of X was exactly what everyone knew it was going to be, Xenoblade (which was chrono trigger evolved) evolved+Xenogears+pso

It was glorious. And those are just the peons sitting outside the walls of the city.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#32 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

Overall it was bad.

- Little Mac was great (why did I hype Cranky so much)

- RPG mode is back in Mario Golf and I love it, I'm getting this on launch day now, really changed my opinion from "eh I might get it"/

- Yoshi's New Island is looking better, still getting it day one.

- Kirby release date is nice, but didn't really need a part of the direct dedicated to it as it just covered stuff we knew.

- F2P Steel Diver: Eh

- Rusty Kuntz Baseball: Eh

- Pokemon Battle Trozei: Eh

- Guild 01 Sword Simulator: Eh

- That 3 minute Layton video about Emmy wasn't needed at all

- Inzuma Eleven: Nice to see a game localized, but still eh.

- The whole eShop part of the Direct was for stuff already known

- NES Remix 2, I'll get it. But it's annoying how they're screwing over the people who bought the first one. This has a way better selection of games.

- GBA Games, cool I'll get some. Especially Superstar Saga.

- Koopalings for MK8, cool.

X and Bayonetta really didn't do anything for me.

Really bad Direct.Most of it was padding and the only highlights were Little Mac, X (not a good game to spend a few minutes on imo), Bayonetta, and the Koopalings. Guess I'll sit here and wait for four months.

Edited by Cranky Kong, 13 February 2014 - 03:05 PM.

#33 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

I think we're locked in this perpetual cycle of seeing X footage every 6 months.

Why am I so excited for that game? I couldn't get into the first one at all because of the combat, yet the video all about combat got me really excited.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#34 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

Wait, what about the part where there are Link costumes and weapons in 4G? That was in the direct, wasn't it?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#35 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

I think we're locked in this perpetual cycle of seeing X footage every 6 months.

Why am I so excited for that game? I couldn't get into the first one at all because of the combat, yet the video all about combat got me really excited.

That is weird, the combat is literally the same style system used in xenoblade. Maybe you should take another look at it?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#36 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

I wasn't particularly excited but I thought there might have been something new. Overall it was snooze fest which mostly featured 3ds games we already knew about. Seriously, why is the Europe part of the presentation always so focused on 3DS? 

Can't believe I have nothing to play besides DK in march, april, and may. Especially now that Watch Dogs is delayed/soon to be cancelled.

WHERE THE Wii IS MY TVII NINTENDO?

Edited by Hunter, 13 February 2014 - 03:13 PM.

#37 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

lmfao.

Nintendo not entering the  HD market early has really bitten them in the ass. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#38 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

That is weird, the combat is literally the same style system used in xenoblade. Maybe you should take another look at it?

I don't know. Maybe I just want a huge world to explore or something. I'm going to have another go at Xenoblade again, to see if I was just being dumb.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#39 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

I'm rewatching the European Direct now, Not complaining there are quite some games coming for the 3Ds so even when the U has a drought I'd just play Layton vs. Phoenix

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#40 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

I wasn't particularly excited but I thought there might have been something new. Overall it was snooze fest which mostly featured 3ds games we already knew about. Seriously, why is the Europe part of the presentation always so focused on 3DS? 

Can't believe I have nothing to play besides DK in march, april, and may. Especially now that Watch Dogs is delayed/soon to be cancelled.

WHERE THE Wii IS MY TVII NINTENDO?

Please Understand.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!