KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

Little Mac and Jigglypuff (assumimg it's still in) are perfect counters to each other. Little Mac wrecks kn the ground but can't do anything in the air, and Jigglypuff is the opposite.

Jiggly puff was the third worst character in Brawl. Little mac would beat her into mince and eat her as a light snack. I hope she's better this game but yeah, if we're talking brawl Jiglly here, no competition.

Even if there are more secrets, it's not like there's going to be tons of them left. And I understand that, hopefully, they have a lot of new games to announce at E3. But that's not my concern. My concern is we have started the hype train for a game that (might) nit be released until Winter 2015, possibly Winter 2014 if they meet their target date. That hype will die down. And at E3, when everyone gets to play the game - and we hear about all these things we all ready know - we won't get rehyped. Because it's all info we all ready know. So, I'm not saying they shouldn't of had this. I'm saying they should have waited.

EDIT:
Oops, hit submit and not done.

I hope you are right. But he said "this game takes a lot of work and we still need more time to make the game. Please understand." Which doesn't give me hope that they will make their target release date. Hopefully I am wrong. But I have no hope that I am.

Nintendo is smart. Like sorcerer said, I'm sure there is a LOT more to come. They know how important it is to spread content. It's not exactly like them to show all their cards at once now, is it?

To be fair, this is a forum called, "thewiiu.com".  I would expect the vast majority on here to be getting the Wii U version, if any.  It would probably be stronger data from a non-wii u centric site

I know, my point was a lot of Wii U people will be getting for 3Ds now as well. That doesn't change.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#144 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

qoaK1Bq.jpg

#145 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

Just happened to find a bunch of smash 4 pics.

Here's more.

http://minus.com/mpbTHeTYocgL8

eEG8Ies.png

#146 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

He was the best character in the game...

He was extremely OP, and had many troll moves in his moveset. alot of people do not like him because of that. 

now if he were to come back, He would certinly be greatly nerfed. possibly to a level where the players who played him just cause he's OP would be pissed. 

not to mention if they do reveal him. the group that hates him would lose that much hype regardless of weather or not he was nerfed.

#147 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Jiggly puff was the third worst character in Brawl. Little mac would beat her into mince and eat her as a light snack. I hope she's better this game but yeah, if we're talking brawl Jiglly here, no competition.

Jigglypuff is the best air fighter in the game if not the entire series. If this goes to the skies then Jigglypuff will violate Little Mac and spit on his corpse.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#148 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

Nintendo is smart. Like sorcerer said, I'm sure there is a LOT more to come. They know how important it is to spread content. It's not exactly like them to show all their cards at once now, is it?
I know, my point was a lot of Wii U people will be getting for 3Ds now as well. That doesn't change.

I hope I'm wrong. Smash Bros is one of my favorite games. If there are more, huge surprises then I want to hear it.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#149 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

Jigglypuff is the best air fighter in the game if not the entire series. If this goes to the skies then Jigglypuff will violate Little Mac and spit on his corpse.

Jiggly puff is the most VERSATILE in air. She can move around a lot and stay up there for a while because of how floaty she is. But she doesn't do enough damage, has no good kill moves, and is lighter than a feather. There are a coupld other reasons, but those are the big ones as to why she'll get wrecked by 98% of the cast on a regular basis.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#150 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

Is anyone playing this?

#151 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

Is anyone playing this?

sakuri during lunch break along with its devs and testers.

#152 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:54 AM

GameCube controllers will be compatible with the Wii U for Smash Bros. using a special USB adapter.

http://uk.ign.com/ar...unced-for-wii-u

#153 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:08 AM

GameCube controllers will be compatible with the Wii U for Smash Bros. using a special USB adapter.

http://uk.ign.com/ar...unced-for-wii-u

That's good news :)

Though I still want a gamecube styled pro controller just cause I think it would be awesome :P

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#154 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:37 PM

http://uk.ign.com/vi...troller-adapter

#155 ritsuka666