#1 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:37 PM

If any else has read the article on miyamoto's next project it's apparently going to be something new from Nintendo. It's going to be managed by miyamoto and a small group of developers as he states that Nintendo likes to start with a small group when creating something just invade it is a failur. Though what do you think is going to be the next exclusive from Nintendo???

Posted Image

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:41 PM

ahh well that throws my dream out the window :P i wanted an RPG set in ancient Japan with epic graphics and samurai and ninjas and stuff. but a small team couldn't accomplish this (right?)
Posted Image

#3 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:55 PM

ahh well that throws my dream out the window :P i wanted an RPG set in ancient Japan with epic graphics and samurai and ninjas and stuff. but a small team couldn't accomplish this (right?)

It will probably be a team similar to one of their EAD teams. Right now there's not much information on the direction they will go but just on the fact that its miyamoto himself that going to be working on it. Nintendo teams are famous for being able to create some of the best of the best and I'm sure that they would be able to create something like ancient Japan it just won't have the extreme R&D budgets that Zelda has because they do not know if it will be popular. Though my fingers are crossed for your idea

Posted Image

#4 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:59 PM

It will probably be a team similar to one of their EAD teams. Right now there's not much information on the direction they will go but just on the fact that its miyamoto himself that going to be working on it. Nintendo teams are famous for being able to create some of the best of the best and I'm sure that they would be able to create something like ancient Japan it just won't have the extreme R&D budgets that Zelda has because they do not know if it will be popular. Though my fingers are crossed for your idea

with miyamoto involved i think it will be amazing with that mix of fresh new ideas from the younger guys at the company

Edited by hardcoreUfan, 13 December 2011 - 02:59 PM.

Signature_Fox.png

#5 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:01 PM

yup that makes sense, and im glad you agree :P but can an RPG go from small to big? or do they have to go from non existent to huge, cos if so then it will never happen unless nintendo take a risk and invest loads in a project that they don't know will succeed or not. hope that was clear, found it hard to explain :P
Posted Image

#6 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:05 PM

i think i lost you at "yup that makes sense". lols XD :D jk .He wouldn't have to neccesarily invest loads, just some money to help with the quality of the game. which i think is worth it

Signature_Fox.png

#7 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

yup that makes sense, and im glad you agree :P but can an RPG go from small to big? or do they have to go from non existent to huge, cos if so then it will never happen unless nintendo take a risk and invest loads in a project that they don't know will succeed or not. hope that was clear, found it hard to explain :P

Yeah I got what you were saying :) it would be nice for Nintendo to invest in RPGs. I think they could make it work... But here's the article
http://mynintendonews.com/2011/12/13/shigeru-miyamoto-announces-that-hes-working-on-something-brand-new-at-nintendo/

Posted Image

#8 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

Yeah I got what you were saying :) it would be nice for Nintendo to invest in RPGs. I think they could make it work... But here's the article
http://mynintendonew...ew-at-nintendo/

awesome thx but im subscribed to these guys by email so i get these updates constantly :P
Posted Image

#9 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:27 PM

awesome thx but im subscribed to these guys by email so i get these updates constantly :P

I have an app on my phone for nintendo news :/

Posted Image

#10 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:39 AM

I have an app on my phone for nintendo news :/

:o no way i need that!! i will look for it on my blackberry :)
Posted Image

#11 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

:o no way i need that!! i will look for it on my blackberry :)

I don't know if you can get it because it's on iPhone app store

Posted Image

#12 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:26 AM

It is cool to here that Miyamoto is working on a new IP. As for the game, I'm kind of thinking it is going to be a mature title. Nintendo says they want to give a wider appeal the Wii U, so If they make there own mature game they could definitely win over some people to the Wii U. It would be weird to see a Nintendo made game with a mature rating though. Idk, whatever the game is it is bound to be good because Nintendo knows how to make really good games.

Edited by Wii8461, 14 December 2011 - 08:29 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#13 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:04 AM

im not sure! not expecting to much though or nothing that will pull me in. i almost believe his time is over. at this point he has to prove to me that he has what it's worth to make an all new original IP that can rival anything else on market in graphical prowess, presentation, and lasting appeal.

Edited by TRON, 14 December 2011 - 09:05 AM.

#14 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

I think that this IP is going to BOSS! Myamoto really did it when LoZ came out and the same with Mario! I think that this may be more for a hardcore gamer sadly. But IDK I just wana see what this is.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#15 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

hopefully its more mature than usual

#16 TSUKEMA_TSUKERU

TSUKEMA_TSUKERU

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

It'll probably be an adventure game or RPG set in that world we saw in the E3 demo with the bird, a la Okami HD.
"This news fills my heart with rainbows!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Miyamoto, Nintendo ip, Wii u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!