#481 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:20 AM

I was thinking about Knuckles, then thinking "Oh but you would need Tails as well" but then that's getting to be a bit of wishful thinking from a 3rd party standpoint.

What would be cool would be if you selected the series of games you wanted a character from, then it would display all the characters that fit in. that would tidy up the character select screen and give us room for more characters.

Posted Image

#482 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

Since the Wii U disc can hold up to 25gb. It should be able to have a charcter roaster of like over 50 characters.

Hence the wii disc has 8gbs and ssbb hold 35 characters.

28gxdv8.png

#483 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:27 AM

If there will be multiple Final Smashes, I'm assuming that the touchscreen will be used as the selection screen?

Since the Wii U disc can hold up to 25gb. It should be able to have a charcter roaster of like over 50 characters.

Hence the wii disc has 8gbs and ssbb hold 35 characters.

Even better, they can use a dual-layer Wii U disc so it can hold up to 50GB's worth of data. It may cause longer loading but hey, I'd say content is a worthy trade off. :)

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#484 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

I was thinking about Knuckles, then thinking "Oh but you would need Tails as well" but then that's getting to be a bit of wishful thinking from a 3rd party standpoint.

What would be cool would be if you selected the series of games you wanted a character from, then it would display all the characters that fit in. that would tidy up the character select screen and give us room for more characters.

That would allow us to keep the clones without having them take more place, that's a bit like the alternate-costume-that-has-his-own-moveset thing. I hope they do it!
Posted Image

#485 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Just a quick question but do u guys think smash bros 4 wii u will be in 1080p? God I hope so...
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#486 RnR

RnR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

I don't know how you guys can put you self in a position to be drawn out for atleast 3 years for this game to be made.

When Brawl was in development I remember staying up until 4am every night to see the updates. When I seen it was delayed I died a little bit on the inside. I refuse to do the same for the next installment.

I will of course, be getting it at midnight release whenever it does come out.

Posted Image

"Please remember, I'll dismember any member."
The "Help RnR Get a New 360" Fund was a complete success. Thank you all for the support.
Now I am starting the "Help RnR Get Recording Equipment" Fund, anything helps!
Current Amount of Donations: $0

#487 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

Just a quick question but do u guys think smash bros 4 wii u will be in 1080p? God I hope so...

Yes.

#488 Ali

Ali

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong, Mario Kart

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:15 AM

I would love to see Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western make the SSB4 roster :)

That is all

#489 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:18 AM

I wish it showed it on the e3

I wish it showed it on the e3

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#490 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:57 AM

They had nothing to show. They've just started putting pen to paper and coming up with ideas. I do agree some work should have been done on the side to create a pre-rendered cut scene in which a few new characters were shown, but only because of the announcement last year. That was a big mistake, a mistake made in desperation to hype the Wii U and the 3DS which was on the rocks at the time.

We won't see this next smash bros or anything related to it for about a year and a half I think, and that's being generous. I think Sakurai is under pressure and will rush some things, which could be a good or bad thing depending on what you're after. I'm hoping, best case scenario, we get a prettier, tweaked brawl with more characters.

That said, I'm willing to bet he takes his time with it, and we don't see it for three years.

Posted Image

#491 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:51 AM

Sonic Heroes(Sonic+Tails+Knuckles, 1 character, kinda like pokemon trainer)
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#492 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

I dont care who they put in new as long as ganondorf is still there and they make him a little faster and way more powerful, as long as they make him by far the best character and everyone else gets nerf'd ill be happy :D

#493 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

It's be developed by namco bandai aswell

Posted Image

#494 RnR

RnR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

It's be developed by namco bandai aswell

I'd say Pacman and some Tales characters have just been confirmed

Posted Image

"Please remember, I'll dismember any member."
The "Help RnR Get a New 360" Fund was a complete success. Thank you all for the support.
Now I am starting the "Help RnR Get Recording Equipment" Fund, anything helps!
Current Amount of Donations: $0

#495 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

I'd say Pacman and some Tales characters have just been confirmed

i hope pacmans final smash causes everyone to turn blue and get googly eyes and go whoowhoowhoowhhoo

#496 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:11 PM

With the recent announcement from Nintendo Direct that Namco Bandai is assisting with the game, I'd say it's very likely that we might see Luke Fon Fabre, and possibly other Tales of the Abyss characters in the game (at least the 3DS version anyway). Not only was TotA recently ported to the 3DS, but as you can see from this page here, the publisher of the Tales series is assisting with the game. The fact that they highlighted TotA as one of the games that Yosh'ito Higuchi has worked on supports this.
Posted Image

#497 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

Namco working on SSB4 offers a couple less obvious IPs to draw characters from...

Posted Image

Bandai created Digimon, and so Namco-Bandai as a whole has access to the IP now. We could see characters like Agumon, Guilmon, etc make an appearance in SSB4 if we're lucky. Maybe this will be the game to finally settle the Pokemon vs Digimon debates of the 90s. :P

Posted Image

Namco-Bandai owns the Dragonball video game rights. And honestly, who wouldn't want to see Goku and Vegeta duking it out with Mario and Link? This could very well happen IMO, DBZ characters would fit right in with an SSB game. ^_^

Edited by Deadly Virus, 22 June 2012 - 01:47 PM.

Posted Image

#498 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:37 AM

What if the game is called.

New super smash bros?

Also what if a new mode came, 3D mode where you could fight in full 3D space?

28gxdv8.png

#499 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:09 AM

No, 3D wouldn't work. I mean it could but no, no one wants that. It would be sloppy and change the game way too much. Smash Bros. is beautiful in it's simplicity. It doesn't need to be changed, just tweeked and made prettier with more stuff.

C'moooooooon kid Goku *fingers crossed*

Posted Image

#500 HotelSoap!

HotelSoap!

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikachu

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:56 AM

SSB4 better be fast like melee
Posted ImagePosted Image I'm cute, stare at me while I steal your soul

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super, Smash, Bros, Ideas, Paper, Luigi, Paper luigi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!