Photo

Wii u to release on October 25th or soon after?

burger king wii u toys october

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

From this recent article on burger king releasing wii u toys, it looks as if they will be bringing the nfc toys to mass market on October 25th, which is honestly a really good date for the wii u to be released on. If this is true then all the big third party games will be coming to wii u at the same time this year which is awesome. What do you think?

http://wiiudaily.com...-on-october-25/

Signature_Fox.png

#2 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:42 AM

Honestly take everything with a grain of salt until nintendo announces it on September 13 because their have been hundreds of release date rumors

#3 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:46 AM

It would be surprising. I guess it would be released october 31 if it had to be released in october. That's what a ubisoft guy said about ACIII...
Posted Image

#4 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

i guess It would make sense to collect the BK toys after wii u was released

#5 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

WAAAAY. Too soon. I think it will be November like every other one of Nintendo's home consoles have, for a long time.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#6 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

Turns out on October 25th according to rumors Burger King will start selling Wii U toys. Rumors say they're NFC toys. I remember Burger King having Wii toys around it's launch. But still, a November launch is most likely.

#7 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

From this recent article on burger king releasing wii u toys, it looks as if they will be bringing the nfc toys to mass market on October 25th, which is honestly a really good date for the wii u to be released on. If this is true then all the big third party games will be coming to wii u at the same time this year which is awesome. What do you think?

http://wiiudaily.com/2012/08/wii-u-toys-coming-to-burger-king-on-october-25/

You're reading way too much into it and seem to be clutching at straws. Although its possible the Wii U will come out around then it's highly unlikely. I think it's more likely to come out closer to Black Friday.

#8 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

You're reading way too much into it and seem to be clutching at straws. Although its possible the Wii U will come out around then it's highly unlikely. I think it's more likely to come out closer to Black Friday.

im going by alot of trusted rumors here. bk did this with the wii when it launched so im going by past events

Signature_Fox.png

#9 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

im going by alot of trusted rumors here. bk did this with the wii when it launched so im going by past events

Rumours are just that. They shouldn't be trusted. I think you're expecting way too much. I'm happy to be proved wrong though.

#10 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

Rumours are just that. They shouldn't be trusted. I think you're expecting way too much. I'm happy to be proved wrong though.

i understand where you are coming from but late october seems very likely, just because nintendo has been getting all this third party support and they want the games to be released on wii u at the same time.

Signature_Fox.png

#11 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

I wouldn't take the release of BK's NFC toys as a sign of the Wii U's launch. Think about it...these toys come out in kids meals just under a month before Wii U launch...what great advertising...kids get toys..packed in is info on the Wii U and suddenly they are begging their parents to get a Wii U for Christmas so they can use the toys. It's quite genius.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#12 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

yah that could be true

Signature_Fox.png

#13 -JJ-

-JJ-

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mrs. Doubtfire, Madea, Corneria

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

oh wow lol! i hate how they keep us in the dark. give us that date already ahhahaa
Posted Image

#14 iShuys

iShuys

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:36 AM

I would prefer the Wii U being release a month after the 25th of October. But, we'll wait and see on Sep 13.

#15 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

I would prefer the Wii U being release a month after the 25th of October. But, we'll wait and see on Sep 13.

LOL. I would prefer it was released a month before as would a lot of people I imagine but we all know that's not going to happen.

#16 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

That's around the time I'm going to be out of town, so it's not a good time for the Wii U to come out for me.

#17 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

WAAAAY. Too soon. I think it will be November like every other one of Nintendo's home consoles have, for a long time.

Only the Gamecube and Wii have launched in November. I think It will launch in November too but I wouldn't completely put an October launch past them

Edited by gregoryorizal, 26 August 2012 - 12:19 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: burger king, wii u, toys, october

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!