#321 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Edited by xBASSxMONSTAx, 30 March 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#322 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

And here some explaining text

Monster Hunter producer Ryozo Tsujimoto teams up with his assistant Moe Fukuda and celebrity Yoshinori Okada - they discuss the new content such as the new weapons - Okada reveals that he actually got a role in doing one of the optional character voices for Monster Hunter 4 after a long time of begging - the group takes on Tigrex at 13:30 - the team uses the Greatsword, Hammer and Hunting Horn - jump attacks are an effective way to fight raging monsters - they will also go berserk more often in this state - when they think they take Tigrex down, he comes back in full rage-mode with an additional Wyvern Virus mode - sneak peek for a brand new trailer that at 30:30
----------
---//////

Totally hooked on mh3, I ask myself...do you think mh4 which is announced for 3ds only...will make a port to wiiU too? Mh3 did the groundwork and Capcom could foresee a WiiU version while still in development and as such create higher polygon invironment, characters and higher tecture qualities.

Edited by Lupaie, 31 March 2013 - 01:01 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#323 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

Lupaie, on 30 Mar 2013 - 19:04, said:And here some explaining text

Monster Hunter producer Ryozo Tsujimoto teams up with his assistant Moe Fukuda and celebrity Yoshinori Okada - they discuss the new content such as the new weapons - Okada reveals that he actually got a role in doing one of the optional character voices for Monster Hunter 4 after a long time of begging - the group takes on Tigrex at 13:30 - the team uses the Greatsword, Hammer and Hunting Horn - jump attacks are an effective way to fight raging monsters - they will also go berserk more often in this state - when they think they take Tigrex down, he comes back in full rage-mode with an additional Wyvern Virus mode - sneak peek for a brand new trailer that at 30:30
----------
---//////

Totally hooked on mh3, I ask myself...do you think mh4 which is announced for 3ds only...will make a port to wiiU too? Mh3 did the groundwork and Capcom could foresee a WiiU version while still in development and as such create higher polygon invironment, characters and higher tecture qualities.

Well, only 2 titles out of the entire roster missed the west, so im pretty confident it will make its way out here.

Although splitting the team up to make 2 builds is an unprecedented move, so i dont see it being very likely, particularly the way monster hunter is released in generations.

Typically the games released as the numbered release, and after that the team begins making the other titles of the generation, culminating in the 'g' title of the generation.

It will likely be one of those later generation 4 releases that is reworked for wii u.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#324 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:23 AM

Man that whole jumping onto monsters and attacking it in 4 is pure bad@ssery

#325 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

Sjeeeeez. I have beaten the Lagiacrus for maybe ten times. Crushed its horns many times and even captured with some online buds. Still no horns :( I need it for the helm and to finish my Legiaset. Any advice?

Also, after beating a monster a meesage says 'added to gallery' but i cant find the gallery?

You can find the gallery by talking to the Felyne in your home. It basically allows you to view the cutscenes whenever you want.

Posted Image

#326 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

holy crap i am so ridiculously powerful.

I think i am WAY too good at sliming with a switch axe.

Its... its brutal.

I need g rank to come put me in my place.

Here's the thing, that one has a power phial and high raw.  The slime is just icing on the cake at that point.

I just ordered this game, you might see some posts from me around the forum saying that after I had played the demo I didn't like it and that it's an aquired taste, well I honestly think I just aquired that taste lol, I've been playing the demo over and over and I've seen a couple of reviews and tons of gameplay videos and this game not only looks and feels FUN IT'S HUGE!!!!! I really am sure I will get my moneys worth and I was wrong itis my type of game, I should be getting it about Monday or Tuesday so I'll see you online and on MiiVerse! :D

Welcome to the hunt!

#327 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

Lightning_Ninja, on 31 Mar 2013 - 12:32, said:Here's the thing, that one has a power phial and high raw.  The slime is just icing on the cake at that point.

Oh no, the slime is the star of the show.

Those explosions.... Break everything.... Especially in the hands of a veteran element axer.

Once They screw up, its over, they cant even stay on their feet, the explosions knock them straight on their butt.

And with the sa's discharge consisting of 16 consecutive hits all in pinpoint area, happening faster than dual swords can land and you can cancel the sploder and go right back to rapid painting, and then to infinate side slashes if you run out of sword in one smooth combo...

Its definately the slime. The sharpness and raw does a lot of damage, but the slime controls the fabric of their existence. They cant so much as move.

Id feel bad, if i werent such an evil Mcguffin.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#328 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

So I finally got around to playing the 3DS demo, and even though it's not a good showing of the game, I still had a lot of fun with it. I first tried sword and shield against the evil easter bunny, and I ran out of time. I then tried dual blades and got hooked. I killed it in less than 10 minutes on my second try. I'm definitely going to get the full game on both platforms as soon as possible.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 31 March 2013 - 06:50 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#329 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

I played dual swords through most of freedom unite, this time around im finding my success and enjoyment is with the gunlance >:D

#330 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:
    PATAPON | LBP | DIGIMON | ZELDA | KIRBY

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

So although I am not to interested in the MH3U version on 3DS, I heard that MH4 will have Online Play so I will be getting it. Looks like I'm getting another 3DS, not the XL I hate the way it looks like a fat brick. >_<

PlayStationUnityampNintendoUnitySingleSi

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

#331 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

Time flies when you are having fun. Reached the 60 hours milstone. That's much more than most games get out of me. And I only just got the high ranks quests and am just hr3. By comparison I only played Blops for 7 hours, and batman around 30 or so....

In other news: did you notice that mh3 digital eshop download is already at nr11 in mere two weeks?

Edited by Lupaie, 03 April 2013 - 07:10 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#332 dvl666

dvl666

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

I'm loving this game so far, i'm still not really sure what i'm doing half the time but i've only managed about 6hrs so far, i did the lv1 fishing quest last night and i didn't enjoy that one bit but onward and upward!

#333 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

I'm loving this game so far, i'm still not really sure what i'm doing half the time but i've only managed about 6hrs so far, i did the lv1 fishing quest last night and i didn't enjoy that one bit but onward and upward!

I am in highrank quests now but still havn't finished that stupid fish quest

#334 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

Yeah I'm at 7 or 8 star and still haven't done that one.  Waiting until I've built up some bait and get a talisman with fishing+10 so I can speed through it.  I have to do it sometime though.  I think there's quite a few other gathering and small monster quests I've skipped, lol.

#335 dvl666

dvl666

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

I am in highrank quests now but still havn't finished that stupid fish quest

It certainly was a pain but i've got it out of the way now thank god!

#336 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

It certainly was a pain but i've got it out of the way now thank god!

Just did it with 2 minutes left. The most boringsome 48 minutes of gaming ever

#337 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

Lupaie, on 03 Apr 2013 - 09:36, said:Just did it with 2 minutes left. The most boringsome 48 minutes of gaming ever

Gobul hiding from you eh? Bring a few psycho serums with yoy when you fight annoying guys like him.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#338 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Fishing quest? The goldenfish ones?

Mega fishing flies and snakebee larva for bait. Carry the combination components of you need to fish more than five.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#339 William1981

William1981

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • NNID:William1981

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

What would u compare monster hunter too never played one before like the look of it but unsure

#340 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

My chacha is missing. I got kayamba but I can't find ChaCha

What would u compare monster hunter too never played one before like the look of it but unsure

Maybe a little bit PhantasyStar and a bit Jurrasic Park.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!