#41 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

You obviously haven't played Generations yet.

No, I haven't, but even if it is good, Sonic doesn't have his own consoles anymore, and Mario is the most recognizable character in video games, while Sonic has SO many bad games...

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

#42 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

They don't need to take a break. Just stop production on everything and work on one huge Sonic game. If it doesn't work then drop sonic and start all over.
Posted Image

#43 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

I <3 Sega & Sonic hope they release Genesis-like games =)

#44 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

No, I haven't, but even if it is good, Sonic doesn't have his own consoles anymore, and Mario is the most recognizable character in video games, while Sonic has SO many bad games...

That doesn't mean Mario doesn't have any horrible games... :\
Posted Image

#45 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

That doesn't mean Mario doesn't have any horrible games... :

so true haha

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#46 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Wait about 10 more years, SONIC 5 on the Super64WiiCubeTVFUN U

#47 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Sonic needs to have a 2d platformer on wii u. I know sonic & sega all-stars racing trans. looks cool and all but they need sonic the hedgehog:hd*

Don't worry OP you will get games like this.
Link

Ah, Sonic... How I loved your games on Genesis,how you died with the Dreamcast... Ah, Mario was always meant to succeed, whereas you were doomed for failure...

Meh, more like how Sonic died around Sonic 3D Blast.

Why can't they make a cooler game using Sonic characters?

Like Espio the Chameleon. They could totally make some kickass Assassin's Creed like game out of that.

Or Jet the Hawk. They could make a system with different boards having different functions that you toggle on/off while traversing a level.

Or a second Shadow the Hedgehog, that isn't a complete flop.

DEVIATE SEGA! DEVIATE!

Why waste the time and money to flop out another horrible game? The Sonic Team USA is not there anymore and the funny thing is the one remaining guy from that studio was the person in charge of Shadow the Hedgehog so I have heard. Sonic Team just isn't the same as the 90's. Why even bother asking for anything more than 2D if they can even pull that off right.. Not to mention Sega sure as hell can't even pull ports correctly of their old games.

Sega really is dead to me other than maybe the random acception of say Phantasy Star games & even BB(Blue Burst) was not that grand.

Edited by UnholyVision, 29 November 2012 - 01:34 PM.

#48 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

Don't worry OP you will get games like this.
Link

Meh, more like how Sonic died around Sonic 3D Blast.

Why waste the time and money to flop out another horrible game? The Sonic Team USA is not there anymore and the funny thing is the one remaining guy from that studio was the person in charge of Shadow the Hedgehog so I have heard. Sonic Team just isn't the same as the 90's. Why even bother asking for anything more than 2D if they can even pull that off right.. Not to mention Sega sure as hell can't even pull ports correctly of their old games.

Sega really is dead to me other than maybe the random acception of say Phantasy Star games & even BB(Blue Burst) was not that grand.

True. 3d blast was HORRIBLE. I only played it once! But he's dreamcast games were awesome. True sa2 wasn't close to as good as the oringal but still. I just noticed your saracam abut s&tbn. I hated that game but my friend loved it!

Edited by kirbylover, 30 November 2012 - 03:15 PM.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#49 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

True. 3d blast was HORRIBLE. I only played it once! But he's dreamcast games were awesome. True sa2 wasn't close to as good as the oringal but still. I just noticed your saracam abut s&tbn. I hated that game but my friend loved it!

Meh, I bought Sonic Adventure hoping to get a good game on Dreamcast. Yet ended up with crap with all these silly characters, stories, et cetera. Because, I so enjoyed knowing how a cat was friends with a frog. :rolleyes: Dreamcast has hundreds of other great titles and all my arcade hit titles I loved to forget all about my wasted cash. (Mind you I did finish the whole game to get my moneys worth, but it was not the most enjoyable time I had. Some characters made playing it fair while others just made you want to break the game. Okay, maybe not that bad but come on).

Yes, I was being a little sarcastic because Sonic has gone to a new low. Sort of in this stage
1) Sonic is Awsome
2) Sonic is crap (and starting to show gimmicks. The Chu's or what ever they are called you feed things to).
3) Sonic gets weirdo's that should kill themselves.
4) Sonic is so bad that he requires gimmicks to try to pull the crowd back in. (Seriously, a Werehog, spirits, & a sword).

Meh

Edited by UnholyVision, 30 November 2012 - 03:39 PM.

#50 RyanP92

RyanP92

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:13 AM

As the biggest Sega and Sonic fanboy on these forums..and most likely on the East Coast....I agree.

I'm a massive Sonic fan aswell so I think we'll get on well haha :D

#51 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Well, as far as I'm concerned, there hasn't been a great Sonic game since Sonic the Hedgehog 3. I attribute that to the fact the original Sonic Team doesn't even exist anymore. To be perfectly honest I would much rather not have any new Sonic games until Sonic Team can really give us something amazing.

But that is just my own opinion on the matter. I'm sure if Sonic Team put together something like Sonic Generations on the Wii U then people would buy it. I like Sonic Generations just fine. It was actually a pretty good game, but it wasn't perfect by any means. I'd probably buy a sequel if they made one.

You know what else concerns me about these modern Sonic titles? Eggman. I hate that name. Hate it! I call him Dr. Robotnik. He will always be Dr. Robotnik. Death to Eggman!

#52 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros, Mario, Legend of Zelda

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Sonic is busy fighting against Mario in the olympics.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sonic the hedgehog, wii u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!