TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

Since the Wii U is going to be capable of High Definition Graphics, and since Nintendo likes to re-release games with added features like Pikmin 2 on Wii, I think it is safe to assume that there will be HD remakes and collections of older Nintendo Games. Whether they be simple upscalings of GameCube and Wii games, or complete remastering of N64, Snes, Gba, and DS games, we will see them. So which ones would you like to see? Even if it's just a GameCube game on the Virtual Console, it still counts.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 16 March 2013 - 07:10 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#2 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:43 AM

I would like kirby 64 in hd.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#3 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

I would love to see the Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Smash Bros Brawl and some DS remakes.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#4 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

I would love to see the Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Smash Bros Brawl and some DS remakes.

I don't think Brawl would be a smart move because then sales of a new one would be lower. Do you have any specific DS games you would like to see remade?

I would like kirby 64 in hd.

I would love this to be done. That is the only N64 game I can think of that would be fine with a simple upscaling and widescreen support. It looked just as good as some dreamcast games.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue

#5 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:19 AM

I don't think Brawl would be a smart move because then sales of a new one would be lower. Do you have any specific DS games you would like to see remade?

I would love this to be done. That is the only N64 game I can think of that would be fine with a simple upscaling and widescreen support. It looked just as good as some dreamcast games.

I agree!

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#6 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

I dont want any remakes the time they waste on a remake they could be making a completely new mario zelda or metroid game.
Posted Image

#7 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:32 AM

Super Mario Sunshine, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario RPG.

#8 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

Wind Waker and Tales of Symphonia.

#9 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

Well, Imagine Baby and Fashion Boutique would be quite cool and I would love to see a remake of Superman Returns. That would be great!

Edited by NintyFan101, 20 October 2012 - 07:49 AM.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#10 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Sunshine, and Double Dash
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#11 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

Dont know about this. I think its going to take them a while. Then it will only for biy on eshop.
Nit saying it wont happen just saying its going to take a while and probably cost us alot.
I can see pikmin 3 launching then 4 months later there being an hd remaster pikmin 1 and 2 for $30-$40 each.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#12 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

I wouldn't mind HD remakes as long as they have a lower price tag and were eshop titles. $20 HD F-Zero remake is ok by me
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#13 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

I would like to see a Legend Of Zelda Collection. That would be cool.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#14 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

Well, Imagine Baby and Fashion Boutique would be quite cool and I would love to see a remake of Superman Returns. That would be great!

Are you ok?

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 20 October 2012 - 10:38 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg

#15 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

Anything graphically bellow the Gamecube graphically is still going to look like garbage, unless they update the models in the game. They have such a low polygon count, that adding HD won't really help much.

I would love to see a Twilight Princess HD, Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, and maybe an HD collection of Last Story, Xenoblade, and Pandora's Tower. Aside from that I can't really think of much.

Edited by Mignaga, 20 October 2012 - 02:59 PM.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#16 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

I dont want any remakes the time they waste on a remake they could be making a completely new mario zelda or metroid game.

well, after the new game, they can do remakes and remasterings.

KtOSpy7.jpg

#17 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

Are you ok?

Yeah. They are some of the greatest games of all time. I love them.

#18 blu gamepad

blu gamepad

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

If they do bring remakes, take a few games from the Gamecube library, like Mario Sunshine and F-Zero and show the benefits of HD. Also, if Majora's Mask doesn't make it on 3DS, I would like to see it on Wii U as an alternative. I enjoyed Ocarina on 3DS, and would be delighted to complete both games in enhanced resolution.

#19 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

hmm.... maybe yoshi's island? :)

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#20 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

An HD remake of Muscle March... Thats all we will ever need

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 20 October 2012 - 01:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!