#22 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

My review: It's not worth 170$ I played it today and it feels like it's worth 90-120 bux. The gamepad is wide but it's pretty comfortable. The speed is amazing. It was kinda boring since they only had 2 levels of Rayman at Best Buy. The kiosks should have a sports game or Nintendoland. The console is very slim in real life but it's long.

#23 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

No really they did have cutouts of the psp. I remember everyone was posting them.

You don't have a 3DS paper thing on your youtube channel, that's the lie!

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#24 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:03 PM

Graphics are good, nothing spectacular. The gamepad resolution looked better than the TV in my opinion. Rayman's gameplay was awesome and pretty fun, the gamepad features make it more fun then Origins.

#25 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

How sensitive is the touch screen?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#26 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

What're you drunk?

Must be

#27 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

I don't know how to answer this but, it is like a very improved version of the 3ds screen.

#28 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

Must be

Okay, I am afraid to show you the gamepad, you will wet yourself.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#29 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

You don't have a 3DS paper thing on your youtube channel, that's the lie!

No no. I was saying i compaired the 3ds to the wii u gamepad screen. It sits right inside. That video is on my youtube under wii u kios

Then i was saying that nintendo should of gave out cardboard cutouts of the wii u gamepad with infornation on it.
Sony did that with the psp and it was cool.
Sorry for the Confusion.

Better then the 3ds but not as good as a heat sensitive screen like my galaxy s2.

Edited by xile6, 28 October 2012 - 09:59 PM.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#30 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:37 AM

Okay, I am afraid to show you the gamepad, you will wet yourself.

Wow, show me.

#31 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

My review: It's not worth 170$ I played it today and it feels like it's worth 90-120 bux. The gamepad is wide but it's pretty comfortable. The speed is amazing. It was kinda boring since they only had 2 levels of Rayman at Best Buy. The kiosks should have a sports game or Nintendoland. The console is very slim in real life but it's long.

Are you serious? Please tell me you're trolling. You are paying for a console, as well as a portable console. You can take that gamepad to bed with you and continue playing a game, and you're telling me you think it's worth £50? You have no clue about the price of things in the world, clearly. I can't imagine you've had to buy much stuff in your life and I think it's safe to assume you're quite young who has never had any money responsibilities.

You also have to remember that you're paying people's wages as well. These people don't work for free to manufacture your product.
http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#32 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

What kind o f business you got and are you in nj I need a job.

Lol No, western NY. I do landscaping and own a food market. It's an out door market though , so I only work 6 months and have off all winter
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#33 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

Interesting review.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#34 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

Wow, show me.

No...

No no. I was saying i compaired the 3ds to the wii u gamepad screen. It sits right inside. That video is on my youtube under wii u kios

Then i was saying that nintendo should of gave out cardboard cutouts of the wii u gamepad with infornation on it.
Sony did that with the psp and it was cool.
Sorry for the Confusion.

Better then the 3ds but not as good as a heat sensitive screen like my galaxy s2.

Oh, I saw that. And I agree with your statement,I am jealous that you got to use the wii u.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#35 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

Are you serious? Please tell me you're trolling. You are paying for a console, as well as a portable console. You can take that gamepad to bed with you and continue playing a game, and you're telling me you think it's worth £50? You have no clue about the price of things in the world, clearly. I can't imagine you've had to buy much stuff in your life and I think it's safe to assume you're quite young who has never had any money responsibilities.

You also have to remember that you're paying people's wages as well. These people don't work for free to manufacture your product.

90-120 dollars is not 50 pounds.

And I apologize for having an opinion.

#36 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

90-120 dollars is not 50 pounds.

And I apologize for having an opinion.

$90 USD = £55 GBP

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#37 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:41 AM

Graphics are good, nothing spectacular. The gamepad resolution looked better than the TV in my opinion. Rayman's gameplay was awesome and pretty fun, the gamepad features make it more fun then Origins.

That would be because the gamepad picture IS better than the tv's, because they are using composite cables like my gamestop, so, since the gamepad is automatically 480p, its twice the resolution of the tv output image (480i), and at a fraction of the size of the tv the ppi goes through tbe roof, which means iq goes through the roof.

Why the hell are these morons doing this? Whats even WORSE is that im pretty sure its nintendo reps who set up these demo stations, so seriously, WTF, why do i see a crap picture and yellow red and whites plugged into the tv? Seriously, just use the damn hdmi cable.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#38 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

$90 USD = £55 GBP

I didn't say 90 USD I said 90-120.

#39 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

I didn't say 90 USD I said 90-120.

-facepalm-

You STILL said $90 in your post. Doesn't matter if it was a range or not, you still mentioned that. Please stop trolling all over my thread.

#40 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

-facepalm-

You STILL said $90 in your post. Doesn't matter if it was a range or not, you still mentioned that. Please stop trolling all over my thread.

Just because you don't like my opinion it doesn't mean I'm trolling. I ment beetween 90-120 which is 115. And 115 is not 90 dollars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!