Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

http://mynintendonew...-ever/#comments
Its a sad day when some one reviews mario galaxy 5 years after its made, ocarina of time was better hands down.

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#2 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

There is no official best game of all time.

Edited by CUD, 02 November 2012 - 01:02 AM.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

Games are games enjoy them for what they are, never listen to reviews, if you like it no review can change that. Stand by what you like :D

#4 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

Me dont like rpgs or mario much so that list kind of useless to me I think for its time capcoms strider was amazing.Goldeneye on n64 and the original halo are the pop out titles for me personally
Posted Image

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

Considering the fact that people have different opinions and 'tastes', it's kind of hard to state "Best Game Ever", don't you guys think?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

well, at least its a nintedo game, but i truely dont think galaxy is the best, plus, i think the masses of other like ign gamespot ect would have to say the same thing to mkae it true (please note that there is not best game ever, its a matter of opinion)

wa3Nq7j.png

#7 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

Games are games enjoy them for what they are, never listen to reviews, if you like it no review can change that. Stand by what you like :D

*sniff* That was beautiful man :)

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

*sniff* That was beautiful man :)

Thank you, it's my specialty ;) , seriously though many a review I've read has led me to belive that a game is good or crappy, take IGN for instance the games they say are crappy mostly turn out to be better than what they say, sometimes the good games are overrated by them and not as good as they say they are. I've given up on reviews, now I ask friends and people I know I also just go into game shops buy the games that stand out to me and form my own opinion on how good they are.

#9 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

tbh i actually like both games the same. But tbh ocarina wasnt the best thing ever, there are many games that were also very revolutionary and stuff like that. Even though i love that gamr i think mario galaxy definately changed platforming , and probably one of the best games this gen, or ever according to this.

Signature_Fox.png

#10 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Thank you, it's my specialty ;) , seriously though many a review I've read has led me to belive that a game is good or crappy, take IGN for instance the games they say are crappy mostly turn out to be better than what they say, sometimes the good games are overrated by them and not as good as they say they are. I've given up on reviews, now I ask friends and people I know I also just go into game shops buy the games that stand out to me and form my own opinion on how good they are.

Yeah same thing for me. A lot of games that reviews say are BS turn out to be good games IMO

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#11 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

Considering the fact that people have different opinions and 'tastes', it's kind of hard to state "Best Game Ever", don't you guys think?

Exactly. You can't have a "Best Game Ever", but you can have a "Highest Rated Game Ever". 2 totally different things.

Posted Image

#12 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

No... because OoT is my favorite game of all time, so since i call it the best game ever and everyone elses opinion is useless because i am the only person whos opinion matters; therefore it is simple to determine the best game ever

#13 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! SUPER MARIO GALAXY BEATS OCARINA! YEAHHHH! AND COMING IN THIRD PLACE IS MY FAVOURITE GAME EVAR, SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2!!!!!!!! Yes it is the best, ocarina of time is overrated, skyward sword is way better.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#14 Shinobu (Derek)

Shinobu (Derek)

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sherlock, Doctor Who, Anime

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

Under the ideal of gaming, the possibility of a "Greatest Game" cannot exist.
~Desu~

#15 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

The only greatest game award can be given by you. Everybody has their favorite games, but there's never a dominant best game ever. We could just say that OOT has been dethroned as the highest reviewed game ever. But it's all opinions, reviews are opinions. Not all opinions will ever be the same. Some people will dislike a generally positively reviewed game ( Mario Galaxy 2), while some might like a generally hated game ( Bubsy 3D).

#16 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

OOT is the most overrated game of all time.

It's an excellent game, but nowhere the "best" game ever.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#17 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

I don't really like OoT either and always thought it was severely overrated in all aspects, but it's a decent game at best to me.

I don't know if there really can be a greatest game. A greatest game would have to somehow be a game that no matter what type of gamer you are you would still play it. Which is impossible. Especially for a Nintendo game, seeing as there are lots of haters out there.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#18 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

nooooo!

#19 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

Wii Sports was the best game ever.

#20 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

OOT was way better than Super Mario Galaxy IMO. Dont get me wrong Galaxy was cool but OOT was a classic!

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!