Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

Well, Ness (his current name) has been banned from chat for about 2 months now. We all think that 2 months is long enough punishment and that he should be able to rejoin our group by now. AMAC, if you would be kind enough to unban Ness we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You,

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#2 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Goom i hope i didnt forget to have you add any thing grammar wise

Edited by CAPU-CHU, 16 January 2013 - 10:58 PM.

wjapt2.jpg

#3 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Yeah, he has been banned lawng enough imo.

#4 Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Pls stand up

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Fandom:
    Earthbound

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Let him come back! (5)

So I get off stage right and drop the mic

Walk up to these hot chicks and im all like

"Sup ladies, my names Slim Shady.

I'm the lead singer in D12 baby"

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

https://www.change.o...fter_sign#share

I'll give it a shot.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Ban was long enough.

Edited by Ness, 16 January 2013 - 07:27 PM.

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

POPULAR

Bans are supposed to be between the mods and the member only.
Plz don't start this crap just because you're bestest best friends.
PM the mods if you think he was banned unfairly. He admitted he was wrong so I don't think that's valid.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

Look were trying to be supportive. This topic isn't going to hurt anyone.

It sets a precedent.
Next time someone gets banned they will be able to rally the troupes and get unbanned.
Which would be unicorn tongue.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Ness had nothing to do with this. We decided to have this topic made amongst ourselves in chat. (Which obviously Ness is banned from so he couldn't have discussed it with us). So no one is going to be gathering up people to get themselves unbanned.

Yeah...
Which is why I said next time.
Setting a precedent = next time this will be here, as an indication of what happened before.

Also, the mods need to take offence to the very notion that members of the chat think they can dictate member's punishments.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Omg... We are not trying to offend anyone. This topic isn't rude or obnoxious, it is being asked in a kind way. We just trying to show our opinion on his ban. We are not trying to cause problems or go behind the mods backs, we are simply stating what we think of the ban. AGAIN, this topic IS NOT HURTING ANYONE and will not cause future problems. Stop making such a big deal out of it, please.

You offend Hari by not supporting her unban request.
It is rude and obnoxious not to see the farer-reaching consequences of this request.
Your opinion on his ban is inconsequential, as it's a matter for himself and the moderator who banned him.

Why did it take you such a long time to voice your opinion on his ban?
You could have private messaged a moderator about it when it happened.

It is hurting members like me, because if this thread is considered then when a troll like zinix causes trouble in the future and shoots me, gets banned, then someone says he's so cool he should be unbanned, then I'll just be shot again.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Ugh... What difference does it make to you. You are you, this topic has no concern for the person YOU. Please stop making this into something much more than it is.
You wanna know how many waring points I have? One, not zero, but one. I got banned from this site for a while, so I know what being banned feels like. I didn't like the feeling so I just decided I wanted to help out another member to make them feel better themself. I know this could have been a PM, but I DID NOT MAKE THIS, Goomba did. And for the third time, THIS TOPIC WAS NOT MADE TO HURT, OFFEND, MAKE ANYONE MAD, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I'm sorry you've got to be "so hurt" about this, but if you don't like the topic then ignore it. It not going to hurt you unless you let it.

The difference it makes to me is simple, more people in the future getting unbanned for no other reason than people wanting to make them feel better.
That means the quality of posts will drop to poopieville(or roleplay forum) tier.

Forums are for discussing things. Why do you take such offence to the discussion of this thread? Because I disagree with it on principal?
I don't dislike Ness either, but I don't see people liking him as a legitimate reason for him or anyone else to be unbanned from anything.
Has he learned not to spam the chat? Probably. That's not for me to decide, that's what the mods job is.

Good for you, I hope you learned from your experience.
You're hardly a model member if you've been banned, no offence.

What makes you think I'm hurt by this topic?
That it offends me, makes me mad, or anything like that?
Is it because my opinion on it doesn't match yours?
I won't ignore something which will effect my enjoyment, sorry. :(

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

I don't care about all that other stuff. Now I'm annoyed. I was banned for a ridiculous reason, don't be saying anything like that to me. Besides if I recall you were banned too, so you really shoulbn't be talking because you're basically saying the same to yourself.

I'm not a model member, no.
When did I say I was?
But I've never been banned from this forum... I think?

Stop being annoyed. I was going to say much worse, but you'd probably have turned it back on me to try and make my opinion not matter :(

Edited by Nollog, 16 January 2013 - 09:02 PM.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#13 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

POPULAR

I have to say I agree with Nollog here, This should have been something between Ness and the mods.

If everyone just jumps to someones rescue whenever they get in trouble then how will they learn

#14 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

I say keep him banned because of this thread.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#15 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

That would be a bit harsh.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#16 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

That would be a bit harsh.

Sometimes it's fair to be harsh.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#17 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

I don't even know how I got involved in this. So all I have to say I don't really care about any of this anymore. I just don't want any frustration so I edited all my post. (Which Nollog quoted them all so you can still see what I said)

Edited by Bananas, 16 January 2013 - 09:29 PM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#18 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

Maybe not keep him banned... because he has already had a 2 month long time out, now all he needs is a bare butt spanking; then he should be allowed back in... That seems like a suitable punishment in my humble opinion
  • Two Month Long Time Out
  • Bare Butt Spanking

#19 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Maybe not keep him banned... because he has already had a 2 month long time out, now all he needs is a bare butt spanking; then he should be allowed back in... That seems like a suitable punishment in my humble opinion

• Two Month Long Time Out
  • Bare Butt Spanking

Okay, only if you do the spanking.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#20 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

It wasn't his idea though, so it would not be fair to him.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!