#841 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

Can you think of a positive sounding word starting with the letter d?

Will this be another short question spree?

What should I name my website?

Delightful!

I'm assuming so.

Depends on what you want to make your website about. If you can give me an idea on what you are thinking of doing I can maybe think of a title to your liking.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#842 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

Is a john combustible?
What is a frog on a plate?
Have you played TF2?
What was the last song you listened to?
Do you prefer long or short hair?
Short question?
Spree?
No?
Sure?
Not sure?
Say the password?
Would you eat hot-cross buns?
What do you think of Linkin Park?
What time is it in the future when you're answering these questions?
Did I change these questions from the future?
Derp?
Herp derp?
No?

#843 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

This said Elric and I was expecting FMA. The fangirl in me is sad.

#844 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:17 AM

Your not the only one......lol

While I'm here though...

Ayumi Hamasaki or Utada Hikaru? ..... GO
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#845 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

Sorry I haven't responded to this in awhile. School has kept me busy.

Is a john combustible?
What is a frog on a plate?
Have you played TF2?
What was the last song you listened to?
Do you prefer long or short hair?
Short question?
Spree?
No?
Sure?
Not sure?
Say the password?
Would you eat hot-cross buns?
What do you think of Linkin Park?
What time is it in the future when you're answering these questions?
Did I change these questions from the future?
Derp?
Herp derp?
No?

sure.
Healthy.
Why yes I have, although it is not very user friendly for mac users. Especially playing as a spy.
The horror of our love by Ludo
I like both. I currently have longer hair. I usually cut it around spring/summer time though.
I guess.
Short answers.
Yes.
I'm sure.
Password.
Yes, they sound good.
They are pretty talented. I like their Adele cover of rolling in the deep. It shows off his vocals nicely.
Night.
No. I remember you didn't.
Derp.
Derp.
Yes.

I'm going to be mean, because I have stated like a million times my username has nothing to do with full metal alchemist.

Get over it. You don't even have a question, so I don't really see the point of your post.

Your not the only one......lol

While I'm here though...

Ayumi Hamasaki or Utada Hikaru? ..... GO

Several people have made that mistake. If you guys would actually read the first post it would make more sense to you instead of blindly going in here expecting full metal alchemist.

Definitely Utada Hikaru. I love Sanctuary. It's such a emotional song and it attaches so much memories. Thanks to Kingdom Hearts II.

fox.gif

#846 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

I'm going to be mean, because I have stated like a million times my username has nothing to do with full metal alchemist.

Get over it. You don't even have a question, so I don't really see the point of your post.

Several people have made that mistake. If you guys would actually read the first post it would make more sense to you instead of blindly going in here expecting full metal alchemist.

Since you were oh so mean, allow me to give a retort. I said I expected FMA Elric. Based off the comment I made, one would obviously come to the conclusion that I realized by the time I posted said comment that you weren't referring to FMA Elric. Nor did I ever state you said your name had anything in relation to that piece of work. We are not going in blindly seeing as this assumption was made based off the title of the thread. At no point in the first did you ever state you would not take kindly to anyone who simply posts a comment or even referred to the likes of this. Someone agreed with me earlier, making my comment not useless. Your rudeness, on the other hand, was uncalled for, seeing as my only crime was mistaking the purpose of this thread. Now I ask if you would please refrain from such rudeness in the future towards innocent mistakes. Thank you.

Edited by Noonabites, 04 September 2012 - 06:35 PM.

#847 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

*text*

Elric can still call you out for not reading the first post or following the guidelines of this thread.

So Elric, which version of batman is your favorite? (Arkham City Batman, TAS Batman, Bale Batman, Adam West, etc...)

#848 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

Since you were oh so mean, allow me to give a retort. I said I expected FMA Elric. Based off the comment I made, one would obviously come to the conclusion that I realized by the time I posted said comment that you weren't referring to FMA Elric. Nor did I ever state you said your name had anything in relation to that piece of work. We are not going in blindly seeing as this assumption was made based off the title of the thread. At no point in the first did you ever state you would not take kindly to anyone who simply posts a comment or even referred to the likes of this. Someone agreed with me earlier, making my comment not useless. Your rudeness, on the other hand, was uncalled for, seeing as my only crime was mistaking the purpose of this thread. Now I ask if you would please refrain from such rudeness in the future towards innocent mistakes. Thank you.

If you knew that this thread was not referring to the FMA Elric, why would you even post in here? I consider that spam. Since this is my thread, I would appreciate it if you post in here that it would be a question, because that is what this thread is for. If you have a problem with me, you can pm me and I would gladly discuss whatever problem you have with me. Please follow the guidelines of the thread. I didn't state that I don't take kindly to miscellaneous comments because I figured people would actually ask questions, like what the thread is for. You can make comments, as long as it comes with a question to ask me. I clearly stated the guidelines of the thread in my first post, I will modify it to be more detailed with the guidelines and such. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it's just irritating when people don't ask questions on a thread where your supposed to ask questions.

Thank You.

Elric can still call you out for not reading the first post or following the guidelines of this thread.

So Elric, which version of batman is your favorite? (Arkham City Batman, TAS Batman, Bale Batman, Adam West, etc...)

I would have to say it is a tie between Bale Batman and Arkham City Batman.

fox.gif

#849 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

Do you read Homestuck? If so, do you enjoy it?
How many divorces would you be willing to have before deciding to not get married anymore?
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#850 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

So what is a ploopy?

What do fried pickles and the economy have in common?

Are you fourth with nature?

Any tips for running a 5k?

Describe the experience of dropping your pencil?

#851 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

So Elric, now that they are revealed...

Are you getting basic or premium bundle?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#852 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Elric might I ask Why are there so many whiny negative b****** here?

#853 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

Elric...this is Vital...who would you pick to take the reins as the next Green Lantern? If...you could choose from actors born in 1978...
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#854 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

Do you read Homestuck? If so, do you enjoy it?
How many divorces would you be willing to have before deciding to not get married anymore?

I will probably never read it because it is so long and I don't have that much time on my hands.

I'm not sure. I think I would be careful of who I would marry so I could prevent a divorce.

So what is a ploopy?

What do fried pickles and the economy have in common?

Are you fourth with nature?

Any tips for running a 5k?

Describe the experience of dropping your pencil?

I'm pretty sure your referencing something, but otherwise i'm not sure.

Not sure.

No, fifth.

Practice little at a time. Doing great things takes great practice. Once you have adapted to running for a long time you will be good.

It's really unexpected most of the time. Sometimes it just happens out of no where.

So Elric, now that they are revealed...

Are you getting basic or premium bundle?

Probably just the basic, because I don't think I can afford the premium. I can live without a wii u for awhile though until a lot of games that I want come out. I don't really have that much time on my hands for video games anyway.

Elric might I ask Why are there so many whiny negative b****** here?

Some people don't know how to act on forums, I suppose. I don't think there are a majority of those people here though. I would have to say a small minority of the members here.

Elric...this is Vital...who would you pick to take the reins as the next Green Lantern? If...you could choose from actors born in 1978...

I'm not sure if I could choose one born from 1978. Sorry.

fox.gif

#855 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

Your thread is not dead. Do you agree?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#856 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

Your thread is not dead. Do you agree?

I don't know. This thread will only become dead if people stop asking questions. If there are no questions to be answered, and if the topic begins to get shoved down to the bottom of the page the less likely people are to post. If people don't post in this thread for a long time, I start getting the grim feeling that it is about to die or is already dead. So I guess to answer the question it is only dead if people don't ask me questions.

fox.gif

#857 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

Okay then...

How are you?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#858 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

will if the thread does die, how do you feel about the progress you made with this topic ?

#859 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

Which venom do you like more?
Eddie Brock
Posted Image
Or Flash Thompson?
Posted Image

Anti-venom Brock is also a choice...
Posted Image

#860 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

Okay then...

How are you?

I'm good. I have been super busy with school and stuff lately, so that's why my activity on forums have been limited. I try to answer questions when I have time. I like being busy, though.

will if the thread does die, how do you feel about the progress you made with this topic ?

I'm actually really proud of this thread. I have answered more than a thousand questions, it is the topic with the most pages on the general discussion area, and it has lasted a full year. I hope it doesn't die anytime soon, but if it does I am happy with it.

Which venom do you like more?
Eddie Brock
Posted Image
Or Flash Thompson?
Posted Image

Anti-venom Brock is also a choice...
Posted Image

I saw something on deviantart the other day:

"bat-venom"

Other than that, I would have to go with the original Venom is my favorite. Although anti-venom is cool too.

fox.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!