Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

Beautiful. I WOULD LOVE HERO OF TIME

exactly! i love Nintendo their home consoles are my personal choice... but why does it take them so long to get with the times. I want to feel ownership of "MY" console. they feel they have to control EVERYTHING. give us a more modern OS that customizable to "MY" liking. truthfully i never pay attention to the wara wara plaza. Again i stress how much i love Nintendo but i see why some people dont take them seriously in the gaming world.

#182 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

[quote name="GAMER1984" post="249471" timestamp="1380778551"]

exactly! i love Nintendo their home consoles are my personal choice... but why does it take them so long to get with the times. I want to feel ownership of "MY" console. they feel they have to control EVERYTHING. give us a more modern OS that customizable to "MY" liking. truthfully i never pay attention to the wara wara plaza. Again i stress how much i love Nintendo but i see why some people dont take them seriously in the gaming world.[/quote
] YES I DONT pay attention to Wara Wara either while on my Xbox I like to play around on my dashboard. Wii U I immediately start a game and Xbox I like to go around my dashboard and stuff.
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#183 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

[quote name="GAMER1984" post="249471" timestamp="1380778551"]

exactly! i love Nintendo their home consoles are my personal choice... but why does it take them so long to get with the times. I want to feel ownership of "MY" console. they feel they have to control EVERYTHING. give us a more modern OS that customizable to "MY" liking. truthfully i never pay attention to the wara wara plaza. Again i stress how much i love Nintendo but i see why some people dont take them seriously in the gaming world.[/quote
] YES I DONT pay attention to Wara Wara either while on my Xbox I like to play around on my dashboard. Wii U I immediately start a game and Xbox I like to go around my dashboard and stuff.

i know some of the things they made in this console i could care less about or have ever used. Take backwards compalibility for instance... I have  never played a Wii game on my Wii U and i never will. yet a big part of the console architecture was built around that BC.... i love Nintendo i am one of their biggest supporters and i only buy their consoles. I just KNOW they need new management they need to be more balanced. I have no faith in Iwata as CEO of NOA... he is just a mascot to me a great "face" of nintendo. I love his Iwata ask and stuff like that. its going to be interesting to see where Nintendo  "WiiU" is at this point next year. I mean seriously guys we have not ONE sports gaming coming to this console in 2013. If i am a sports fan and have a Wii U i am forced to have to either not play a game of my favorite sport or go out and buy a sony or microsoft console. I love basketball LOVE IT i was sure we were gonna get NBA2K14 this year... my heart weaps a little every day.

#184 Sachmach29

Sachmach29

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

i know some of the things they made in this console i could care less about or have ever used. Take backwards compalibility for instance... I have never played a Wii game on my Wii U and i never will. yet a big part of the console architecture was built around that BC.... i love Nintendo i am one of their biggest supporters and i only buy their consoles. I just KNOW they need new management they need to be more balanced. I have no faith in Iwata as CEO of NOA... he is just a mascot to me a great "face" of nintendo. I love his Iwata ask and stuff like that. its going to be interesting to see where Nintendo "WiiU" is at this point next year. I mean seriously guys we have not ONE sports gaming coming to this console in 2013. If i am a sports fan and have a Wii U i am forced to have to either not play a game of my favorite sport or go out and buy a sony or microsoft console. I love basketball LOVE IT i was sure we were gonna get NBA2K14 this year... my heart weaps a little every day.

I NEVER USE WII EITHER AFTER THE QUALITY OF WII U GAMES I HAVEN'T EVER RETURNED TO WII! Well right now 2K14 is third party, I think? And Nintendo+third party=third party saying NONO. Why??? Wii U is better than Xbox One and Playstation 4 in my opinion! Did they add a new controller or a tablet for Off TV Play? I didn't think so all they added was a faster proccessor and features people wouldn't use like Skype on TV. Hi Mom and Dad, look I'm playing Call oF Duty YAAAAAY! All the features they added wasn't revolutionary unlike the Wii U is completely different than the Wii! So c'mon people if you are complaining about lack of third party support and you DONT have a Wii U, then it is your fault! Third parties aren't going to make games for the small number of people out their who OWN a Wii U. Go out and buy one for Third Party support!
Hey I'm a huge mario, Zelda, and smash bros junkie, have a Wii U and 3DS and I can't upload some sweet box art concept for super smash bros :(

#185 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

I NEVER USE WII EITHER AFTER THE QUALITY OF WII U GAMES I HAVEN'T EVER RETURNED TO WII! Well right now 2K14 is third party, I think? And Nintendo+third party=third party saying NONO. Why??? Wii U is better than Xbox One and Playstation 4 in my opinion! Did they add a new controller or a tablet for Off TV Play? I didn't think so all they added was a faster proccessor and features people wouldn't use like Skype on TV. Hi Mom and Dad, look I'm playing Call oF Duty YAAAAAY! All the features they added wasn't revolutionary unlike the Wii U is completely different than the Wii! So c'mon people if you are complaining about lack of third party support and you DONT have a Wii U, then it is your fault! Third parties aren't going to make games for the small number of people out their who OWN a Wii U. Go out and buy one for Third Party support!

again not all games not coming to Wii U is on the publishers and devs. Nintendo has to grow an audience for multiplayer shooters. Wii we EVER get a Nintendo 1st or second party or even exclusive (like gears of war on 360) develop game... like EVER.... just getting a game like battlefield, COD, Destiny, or any other shooter isnt going to grow the Wii U crowd that comes from 1st party like HALO KILLZONE for microsoft and sony.

#186 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

http://www.neogaf.co...postcount=10883 - open the link and read the comment... So I mentioned that September/October update could bump clocks and it seems I may have been right after all. Can anyone test the temperature and power consumption...

Wii U's normal power consumption is 30 watts not 40 watts, Neogaf user did not calibrated its watt meter and thanks 3Dude for info...

So please, if you can measure power consumption well then please do it... Also is the fan louder and is the Wii U box hotter or noticeably warmer?

Too bad you aren't.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U, Summer, Update, Fall, System update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!