Photo

UnchainedGoku has a serious loss of value problem!

Wii U Depreciate Pokemon X and Y UnchainedGoku GAME CEX Trade In

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

With the low demand Wii U has, it`s only natural for the price to be so low.

#22 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

Nobody wants to buy a Wii U because people don't believe in the value proposition that Nintendo gave to the consumer.

The PS4 and Xbox One will also have a limited library of games available at launch, with most of them becoming available on last generation systems too. The difference here is that the consumer believes that the value of these systems, with more games coming in the near future. The Wii U on the other hand, no matter how you price it at, will be viewed as an anemic system to the consumer.

That is funny because it is true! Same thing is happening to the Vita... which actually has a lot of great games. But perception is trumping reality and the Vita is struggling

#23 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Cuz nintendo iz fo babees phaggit.  Go git Call of Duty Ghosts. A good gaem for le sheetehh sistim. Why u take Sonic and Beeyo too excloosive!? Le 9geg Soney army iz comeng fo u. Idiets. Play ril gaem. Note selly Cat Mareio or Supah Raayp Bros. Brawl or Leegende of Lameda: ogreet Sord. 

My naem is Djlewee97. U alll zuck. Wii U dissapointingneszz. I c  GTA V wer u Nintendoo. did u loasahs lose GTAV? PS4 Xbone le next gen of gaaems. PC is zo far behind next gen end nintendo disappointing dedo. I bot it at lonch to tray da new sistem. stupeed. 

CALL OF DUTY!! #MLG #XBONE #PS4 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------God! That was painful to type!

As dumb as it might sound, it's true. Public perception is a big part of the equation and the truth is that Nintendo is doing horrible job creating a good one.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#24 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

That is funny because it is true! Same thing is happening to the Vita... which actually has a lot of great games. But perception is trumping reality and the Vita is struggling

It being true doesn't really make it funny.
Did you think she was making some kind of joke?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#25 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

It being true doesn't really make it funny.
Did you think she was making some kind of joke?

I fail to understand the tone of this comment. I can either respond to your question or ignore. I choose ignore.

#26 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

I fail to understand the tone of this comment. I can either respond to your question or ignore. I choose ignore.

This means yes, Nollog.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#27 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

This means yes, Nollog.

Oh great. Now I am being piled on by a lackey. Nice.

Thanks for your incorrect assumption though. Some class acts here!

#28 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Oh great. Now I am being piled on by a lackey. Nice.

Thanks for your incorrect assumption though. Some class acts here!

Yes. A "lackey" for a person I never talk to.

Thanks for not answering the question though. Clears things up!

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#29 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

And since that is over we can get back to the topic!

Edited by Dharmanator, 14 September 2013 - 08:21 PM.

#30 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

That's not how you ignore.

Something being true doesn't make it funny, that's the tone of what I said?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#31 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

That's not how you ignore.

It isn't? Weird. Kinda figured since I wrote it, it is how I do things. But thanks for letting me learn something about myself I didn't know!

Now, on with the topic!

Edited by Dharmanator, 14 September 2013 - 10:28 PM.

#32 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

I think he was more getting at the fact that you bothered to reply to tell him you were ignoring it, not really ignoring it if you take the time to reply saying your going to ignore it.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#33 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

nobody wants to buy a WiiU because there are no games for it that's why, why would people spend £200+ on a WiiU when the PS4 & X1 is out in a few weeks, i was going to sell my WiiU a few months ago but didn't bother as i knew i wouldn't get any money back for it, just take the hit & put it down to experience & use it as a lesson, i'll never ever buy a Nintendo console again in the first year, if at all.

No games? Get real man and quit jerking our chain.

Signature_DK.png

#34 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

I think he was more getting at the fact that you bothered to reply to tell him you were ignoring it, not really ignoring it if you take the time to reply saying your going to ignore it.

I said I was ignoring the question, not the post. I fail to understand the confusion by some people on this forum about thIs.

Next!

#35 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

I said I was ignoring the question, not the post. I fail to understand the confusion by some people on this forum about thIs.

Next!

There are various people on this forum that just like to argue with you over things seemingly for no reason.

#36 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

then why are people not buying WiIU consoles ?

#37 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

Because there are not enough games. There are games though, and the lineup is pretty good for the end of the year.

#38 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

Eh. Yeah there are games for it. But most arent worthwhile.

Most are ps360 ports of games that I already wont touch with a 10 ft pole on ps360.

Others I already own. With a particularly extra stupid nod to me3, which ea released at the same time as the trilogy on other systems.

Then Ninyendo's realeases have been very.... narrow. I like mario platformers, and similar, but they are sitting at the bottom of my gaming heiarchy, sitting just above mobile games. And the system is FLOODED with them. And future releases are FLOODED with them.

Windwaker is the next thing coming out, but Ive been playing that game for 15 years.

The only game in the future we know about that is redeeming the system is X. And painfully, any and all information about that is being held hostage, while nintendo craps donky kong and mario info in their hands and shoves it in our face. I DONT need that much info about donky kong, its a 2d platformer, not much too it. Sigh.

Thank Kamiyah for the wonderful 101. Game has a ridiculous amount of content, a lpt of wish is going to take epic skill to unlock. Ill probably STILL be perfecting this one after I put gtaV away.

Theres just nothing here for some of us, and it gets frusterating.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#39 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Most are ps360 ports of games that I already wont touch with a 10 ft pole on ps360.

Others I already own. With a particularly extra stupid nod to me3, which ea released at the same time as the trilogy on other systems.

Then Ninyendo's realeases have been very.... narrow. I like mario platformers, and similar, but they are sitting at the bottom of my gaming heiarchy, sitting just above mobile games. And the system is FLOODED with them. And future releases are FLOODED with them.

Windwaker is the next thing coming out, but Ive been playing that game for 15 years.

The only game in the future we know about that is redeeming the system is X. And painfully, any and all information about that is being held hostage, while nintendo craps donky kong and mario info in their hands and shoves it in our face. I DONT need that much info about donky kong, its a 2d platformer, not much too it. Sigh.

Thank Kamiyah for the wonderful 101. Game has a ridiculous amount of content, a lpt of wish is going to take epic skill to unlock. Ill probably STILL be perfecting this one after I put gtaV away.

And at the same time, the Wii U's line up of games is great for me. I have loved all of the games I have played on the system and am very much looking forward to future releases (especially the platformers).

By the way, we have only had information about Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong at E3, absolutely nothing since. So I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

Bring the noise.

#40 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

There is a difference between not many games VS no games. The games will come out over time. It seems you lack any basic patience.

Because there are not enough games. There are games though, and the lineup is pretty good for the end of the year.

Dont try to start with him. I tried to debate him with reason and logic and it just doesn't work.

It on;y gets frustrating if you expect major 3rd party support. 

Signature_DK.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U, Depreciate, Pokemon X and Y, UnchainedGoku, GAME, CEX, Trade In

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!