GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

Zelda U will be the first "OMG" Wii U is capable of these type of graphics games. It will be the first game we really laugh at those who said Wii U is underpowered.

#3 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

Zelda U will be the first "OMG" Wii U is capable of these type of graphics games. It will be the first game we really laugh at those who said Wii U is underpowered.

Shouldn't the game that shows what wii u can be a new ip.

Edited by Falco, 30 September 2013 - 01:24 AM.

#4 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

Why?

Anyway I think if retro do get a metroid game going they could make it gorgeous and really show off the power of the wii u.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

X

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

Nope Nintendo has gone on record stating Zelda is one of the games they "know" they have to push the graphics. Zelda U is gonna have an insane budget by Nintendo standards. Its going to be one of the best looking titles on ALL next gen platforms just mark my words on that one.

#7 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

Nope Nintendo has gone on record stating Zelda is one of the games they "know" they have to push the graphics. Zelda U is gonna have an insane budget by Nintendo standards. Its going to be one of the best looking titles on ALL next gen platforms just mark my words on that one.

Plot Twist: they do a sequel to 4 Swords Adventures as their big Zelda game and use only 2D Visuals.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#8 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:13 AM

Plot Twist: they do a sequel to 4 Swords Adventures as their big Zelda game and use only 2D Visuals.

Nintendo makes some very questionable decisions at time but even I don't think they would do something that crazy. But again this is Nintendo nothing could surprise me when it comes to them.

#9 Thugbrown

Thugbrown

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:23 AM

X

This.  I think people tend to forget about this game because of the trickle of information we get on it.  We really need more info on this, maybe some more screen shots to continue to build the buzz.  From what I have seen already I'm excited to see what the final product will be like.

#10 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

X, zelda. will be the best bets as of now. 

beyonetta and mariokart will probly show the average game made for wiiU that isnt ported and has a actual budget. those same games will probly be lower average later into the generation. 

metroid and possibly moyotos(couldnt find the spelling) new IP depending on what it is, could have been great choices for showing of graphics. metroid would probly work better for getting the main gaming audiance on wiiU than X/zelda simply becuase of the small selection of games they do like.

#11 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#12 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

And it will still look better than most AAA games released nowadays.
No sig.

#13 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

BATTLEFIELD 4!

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#14 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

Super Mario 3DWorld.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#15 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

Golden sun or any role playing game

#16 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

I have seen the beta for battlefield 4 on good pc's and I know its not finished but does it really look better than battlefield 3 set on ultra?

Let's see a game like Metro last light to showcase the WiiU,although sadly its to late to convert the ill informed who think PS360 is as powerful.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#17 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

If rumor is true about cryengine 4 , then crytek can show the world that the wiiu is not underpowered

#18 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

From what we have seen so far:

Mario 3D World is showing off some stunning graphics. Seriously next gen looking. 

Everything looks perfect. Can't even imagine and improvement on those graphics.

Donkey Kong Country: TF is also looking awesome. Not quite as "perfect," but the characters themselves are astounding. In some cases, looking near-CGI quality (minus some aliasing close up).

X looks better every time they show it and already is showcasing amazing visuals.

Yoshi.

Games that have potential to be jaw dropping:

Zelda Wii U. The new Zelda has the potential to be a serious showcase with the characters, the fantasy setting, the particle effects, locales, weather, etc. 

And if the dev team rumors are true, it will seriously deliver on the graphical front like no other.

Metroid - If Halo4 looked that good on 360, Metroid is going to kill on the Wii U. another perfect opportunity to showcase graphics.

F-Zero.

Numerous third party games have the potential to really push the envelope - but that's only if the effort is put in - and that's a mighty big "if" apparently.

Note: I left out Smash Brothers so far simply because the character models and backgrounds are so inconsistent. some character models are astoundingly well done while others don't really look Wii U worthy. And the backgrounds simply arent' there yet. Reserving judgement for future footage. it must be said though, that with the number of characters on screen, the extreme pace, the crazy environments and interactions along with the camera work easily make this ok.

#19 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

X

Exactly.

I don't know about that, but it should be beautiful.

Golden sun or any role playing game

So X.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#20 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

I don't know about that, but it should be beautiful.

here is the direct quote from Iwata...

"Having said that, however, as I mentioned, it is true that, in some software areas, we need to be engaged in the power games. Take The Legend of Zelda franchise, for example, the fans must be looking for the graphic representations that they do not see as cheap at all when the title is released for the Wii U. When it is necessary, we do not hesitate to role out our resources."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!