#421 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

I would like 2 different games being made.1 for the wii U and 1 for the 3ds.I dont want a washed down port for the 3ds and maybe the 3ds version having the fighting game instead of 2d more 2.5d similar to the Street Fighter arcade edition on the 3ds

I also would like to see the use of the touchscreen on the wii u version with being able to make different strokes on the touchscreen to perform special moves and the ability to see the other people as you play online with 4 reaction cameras on the touchscreen
Posted Image

#422 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

I'm not sure on what I what yet, but I do know I at least want these:
The ability to pick your controls. (Like in SSBB)
I would like to have a taunt menu on the controller screen and have assignable taunts to the D-Pad. That way there is more than just three taunts. I think it would be cool if characters had more like twelve taunts or so. It would even be cool if you could make custom taunts.
And for the stage editor. I think it would be cool if you could actually make a decent course that isn't just a bunch of blocks. Like actually be able to make a quality course. Basically massive customization.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#423 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

I'm not sure on what I what yet, but I do know I at least want these:
The ability to pick your controls. (Like in SSBB)
I would like to have a taunt menu on the controller screen and have assignable taunts to the D-Pad. That way there is more than just three taunts. I think it would be cool if characters had more like twelve taunts or so. It would even be cool if you could make custom taunts.
And for the stage editor. I think it would be cool if you could actually make a decent course that isn't just a bunch of blocks. Like actually be able to make a quality course. Basically massive customization.

Well the thing with custom taunts.... What if someone decides to be immature? **BLEEP**! I dont really want custom taunts but I would really like customizable button layouts.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#424 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

Duplicate, so merged ;)

#425 zluigi

zluigi

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

I cant wait 2 get it on 3ds + wiiu

#426 igiari

igiari

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ace Attorney

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

I'm just hoping that there'll be a variety of new characters to play as, while still keeping the same Nintendo feeling. Also want to be able to customize stages better than in SSBB.

Posted Image

Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

#427 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

I'm way too lazy to look up the rest of the thread so if I say something that has already been said, just yell at me for being lazy.

What would you think of having a 3D third person perspective type of game instead of a 2D perspective. I'm not completely sure if this would be possible, but when I saw footage of Kid Icarus multiplayer, I thought it would be interesting if Smash Bros. had the same type of perspective.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#428 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

I'm way too lazy to look up the rest of the thread so if I say something that has already been said, just yell at me for being lazy.

What would you think of having a 3D third person perspective type of game instead of a 2D perspective. I'm not completely sure if this would be possible, but when I saw footage of Kid Icarus multiplayer, I thought it would be interesting if Smash Bros. had the same type of perspective.

STOP BEING LAZY!! lol, I actually have no idea if that's been said already ^_^;

Posted Image

#429 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

Honestly i hope they DONT take advantage of the 3d on the 3DS version (to be clear still use 3d... but not create a bunch of 3d specific stuff). Because the fighting itself, with those colourful comicbook-esque collision graphics (you know, when you land a punch a small several frame explosion is there), or when characters get knocked off the stage and there's that small chance they bounce off the camera. I'd like those to be in 3d, but those are not constant things. I dont want items that shoot things into the camera all the time, i want the 3d to be paced out , making it more exciting. The only thing i can relate what i mean to is in SuperMario Strikers, when Bowser attacks the soccer game, that RARELY happens and when it does IT'S AWESOME!! So yeah, pace that 3d out.

With the WiiU i expect lots of online modes, i'd hope that every offline mode has an online version. And the touch screen could be used for moves as some previous users mentioned. BUT wouldn't it be better to have a character swap out system.. huh maybe. Like you're fighting and tap one of three characters on the touchscreen and your character gets swapped out with a fresh % character (while the previous one still retains their damage). Or maybe while playing tournament mode, when you are not playing, you can watch a player's match on the tv.. and another one on the controller.. (well thats a lot to render..) OR it could be used to help customize stages (custom stages that is) like a paint tool, or a 3d ground shaping tool.

And.. if they get it to work.. maybe use a 3DS AS a controller (as mentioned by previous users), and use the more advanced stage creation tool from the WiiU version to make awesome detailed stages , that can be imported to the 3DS or to your Nintendo Network account (remember, Twisted Metal uses the free PSN service , and it allows you to import custom skins from a PC editor to your PSN account for use in game, so im sure they could do it.)
But online tournament is what i REALLY want, on both. You could organize 16 friends (or more even) and all play a tournament simultaneously, once you lose you can spectate and chat in a loser's lobby, or between-games lobby. Also ... maybe a custom soundtrack would be cool, as awesome as the ingame soundtracks always are id love to play with my own music..... why im listening to Colossal by Wolfmother right now!
Are my ideas flawed? Anything else?

Edited by SleepyGuyy, 08 March 2012 - 10:31 AM.

Posted Image

#430 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

If there is one thing I want in the new smash bros, it's a better custom stage creator. My bros and I are working on a machinima using smash bros.(can't tell you what it is, or some one would steal the idea.) and it would totally benefit from a better stage creator!
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#431 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

I must be one of the few people who would actually like to see a lot more third party characters in Smash Bros. As long as we still have a whole bunch of Nintendo characters, then 3rd parties would be awesome. Personally I'd like to see Raiden or Gray Fox from MGS, and Knuckles or Eggman from Sonic. As well as some Megaman and maybe Street Fighter characters. SSB has potential to become not just the ultimate Nintendo fighter, but the ultimate Wii U/3DS fighter PERIOD. Can't wait to see what Sakurai will come up with for it. :laugh:

Posted Image

#432 RedEyedGoomba

RedEyedGoomba

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

I want to see 2 or 3 special attacks for each player aside from the normal A/B attacks. These either have a cooldown time or are charged based on amount of damage dealt. When ready, you hit a button on the screen and you unleash a move with less power than Final Smashes, but more than regular attacks.

I also have an idea of a whole set of abilities that every character has access to (some possibly being unlockable). Before a match, you choose two or three of them to have at your disposal during game. These are switched in real time mid-game. These aren't moves, but conditions (the only similar thing I can think of is Pokemon abilities). An example would be having resistance to projectiles or a one-time cushion to a move that would send you flying well off the stage

#433 ThePowerGamePlayer

ThePowerGamePlayer

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

Well, This is for the 3DS but it is Super Smash Bros.. It's really weird that a website like Futureshop a big company(Which i think is only in Canada) Would even make a mistake this big! I can understand GameStop, But on Futureshop website! Telling every Futureshop worker that Smash Bros is coming and you can pre-order it online. How weird.. Plus it doesn't say "SUPER" only Smash Brothers. So maybe Super Smash Bros is coming to the 3DS and Wii U this year! But a December, 31,2012 release date is really stupid. So i don't know... What do you guys think? Is a mistake or just a game called Smash Brothers and have no relations with Super Smash Bros.. There was no more info about it, what you see is every thing basically.. Website: http://www.futuresho...3084c16c549en02

Posted Image
!3D SAMUS!
Posted Image

#434 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

Well, This is for the 3DS but it is Super Smash Bros.. It's really weird that a website like Futureshop a big company(Which i think is only in Canada) Would even make a mistake this big! I can understand GameStop, But on Futureshop website! Telling every Futureshop worker that Smash Bros is coming and you can pre-order it online. How weird.. Plus it doesn't say "SUPER" only Smash Brothers. So maybe Super Smash Bros is coming to the 3DS and Wii U this year! But a December, 31,2012 release date is really stupid. So i don't know... What do you guys think? Is a mistake or just a game called Smash Brothers and have no relations with Super Smash Bros.. There was no more info about it, what you see is every thing basically.. Website: http://www.futuresho...3084c16c549en02

Posted Image

Wow already reviews. Good games come out on every December 31st.

#435 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:33 AM

Wow already reviews. Good games come out on every December 31st.

Has a game ever come out during that date? :P

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#436 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

Has a game ever come out during that date? :P

Yes, Diablo came out December 31st 1996.
South Park: The game was supposed the come out that day.

December 31st this year:

Title Platform Genre Release Date Score Machinarium WII Puzzle Dec 31, 2011 Mega Man Universe PS3 Action Dec 31, 2011 Funmily Poker HD IP Puzzle Dec 31, 2011 Mutagen IP Action Dec 31, 2011 The Agency PS3 Role-Playing Dec 31, 2011 One Man Army X360 Action Dec 31, 2011 Subcat IP Adventure Dec 31, 2011 Marchen Maze ARC Action Dec 31, 2011 Qwak ARC Puzzle Dec 31, 2011 Syndicate X360 Action Dec 31, 2011 7.5 Runaway ARC Puzzle Dec 31, 2011 Gunbird 2 Remix PSP Action Dec 31, 2011 Puzzle Dimension IP Puzzle Dec 31, 2011 R-Type Tactics II: Operation Bitter Chocolate PSP Strategy Dec 31, 2011 Samurai Sword Destiny Survival HD IP Action Dec 31, 2011 Samurai Sword Destiny Survival IP Action Dec 31, 2011 The Agency PC Role-Playing Dec 31, 2011 Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version 3DS Role-Playing Dec 31, 2011 Bomberman Live: Battlefest PS3 Action Dec 31, 2011 Blast Reaction IP Strategy Dec 31, 2011 Space Quest II: Vohaul's Revenge (VGA) PC Adventure Dec 31, 2011 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Onslaught PC Action Dec 31, 2011 Sine Mora PS3 Action Dec 31, 2011 Syndicate PS3 Action Dec 31, 2011 7.5 Super Meat Boy WII Action Dec 31, 2011 Huggles IP Adventure Dec 31, 2011 Sheep Village PC Puzzle Dec 31, 2011 Hangame Pangpang IP Action Dec 31, 2011 Minke Rescue IP Action Dec 31, 2011

#437 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:29 AM

ssbb is my favorite gane ever! I hope it's going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#438 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

I was gonna post this in the character wishlist, but... I like it waaaaaaay too much for just there. A ROY MOVESET ZOMG.

Prince Roy of Pharae Comprehensive movest, Smash 4. From Fire Emblem 6, the prince is back. Features a sweetspot on every attack, near the hilt of his blade.

----

JAB
Jab-
A: Upper slash with blade. Decent reach, and fast speed, easily sets up for a basic combo.
~A: Forward stepping downward slash with. Even faster than initial slash.
~~A: Quick spinning slash, sending foe away.

TILTS
Ftilt-
A: Low-to-high sweeping sword slash. Roy actually twirls the sword in the end animation back to his neutral position, and this can sneak in an extra hit.
Dtilt-
A: Infamous and unchanged, a quick stab along the ground. Fast with low endlag, sends foe up into the air, about a short hops distance.
Utilt-
A: Back-to-front-to-back twin slashes. A bit of endlag, but overall fast.

SMASHES
Fsmash-
A: Overhead sword slash straight to the ground. Rather fast, but has a bit of endlag behind it.
Dsmash-
A: Slashes to the ground in his front, quickly spinning and sweeping the other side. Easily Roy's slowest Smash.
Usmash-
A: Stabs upwards to the sky, a plume of flame extending the reach of his sword. When striking with the tip of this attack, it spikes. Multiple hits with a fiery effect.

AIR
Nair-
A: Unchanged, albeit faster with more endlag. Also seems to have more 'punch' behind it, but not enough to be a game-changer.
Fair-
A: A very quick top-to-bottom slash, offering a good amount of hitstun to follow up with a combo.
Bair-
A: A rather slow but powerful stab backwards. High priority, but difficult to openly use in a match.
Uair-
A: Slashes overhead back-to-front in a fast swoop, doing a complete front flip. The attack actually has a 'sour spot' of sorts, where striking with the exact tip sends a foe downwards. The attack has an incredible amount of hitstun, and can set up for a combo if used correctly.
Dair
A: A half stab and half slash beneath, having varying levels of power depending on how close to the sweetspot you hit with. Fairly fast execution and low endlag.

SPECIAL
Neutral B-
B: Flare Blade. Roy slings his blade to his shoulder, placing a hand to one of its edges. After a five second charge up, he brings his sword to the ground in a grand explosion. Deals 10% damage to Roy himself, but deals about 50% to an opponent, often resulting in a KO.
Side B-
B: Wildfire Rush. Roy crouches low, before spinning in a full circle and releasing a 'sword beam' imbued with flames. It doesn't cover a whole lot of distance, but does multiple hits and has some decent combo potential. When used in midair, aim away from the stage to get a large horizontal boost for recovery.
Up B-
B: Fiery Rise. Roy slashes high to the heavens, jets and plumes of fire sending him upwards. What it lacks in horizontal distance, it makes up for in vertical, giving Roy either the option of a massive horizontal distance with Wildfire Rush, or mass vertical distance with Fiery Rise. The attack also features a 1/13 chance of combusting, a small explosion at the end of the animation pushing foes away.
Down B-
B: Burst Counter. Roy strikes a defensive position, lashing out against anybody who strikes him in the pose. It has very strict timing, but makes up for it in the hitstun, and damage output - a 1.5x multiplier.

FINAL SMASH
Smash ball acquired-
B: Delta Flare Blade. Slashes upwards once, either a hit-or-miss Final smash. On failure, Roy simply spins back into his neutral position, however, the success is much more interesting. Opponents get slashed to the exact middle of the screen, and Roy charges immense flames into his sword. Slashing in a triangular shape around the stage, all those caught will take continuous damage, before Roy goes to the peak of the triangle, plunging to the ground blade-first, all those hit by the inital swing coming to their demise in a massive explosion.

GRAB AND THROW
Grab-
Z/R+A/L+A/RZ/LZ: Firmly holds opponent in place by the shoulder, sword sheathed.
Pummel-
A: Knees opponent quickly.
Fthrow-
Inout: Shoves opponent away.
Bthrow-
Inout: Turns around and shoves away.
Uthrow-
Input: Hurls opponent up into the sky.
Dthrow-
Input: Slams opponent to the ground, so hard they enter the 'fallen' state in previous games.

TAUNT
Utaunt-
Input: Holds sword high above his head, plumes and bursts of flame darting from the blade.
F/Btaunt-
Input: Pulls scabbard from his back and 'clears' blood from his sword, several sparks and embers dropping to the ground. Based on iaido, but of course, there's not actually blood... And yeah.
Dtaunt-
Input: Unchanged from Melee. Crouches low and spins his sword into the scabbard, striking a pose for about 2 seconds.

ENTRANCE
Entrance-
Battle start: Rises up from the ground out of 'teleport magic', much like the other Fire Emblem characters.

VICTORY
One-
Victory: Slashes twice and sheathes blade.
Two-
Victory: Spins sword several times in both hands, sheathing afterwards.
Three-
Victory: Sheathes sword and looks over his shoulder, turning back to face the camera and gripping the hilt of his sword once again.

----

FINALLY HERE! I probably told nobody I was doing this, but, I was. Put a lot of time into this bad boy, and tried to make things both familiar and new. Roy is my favourite character in Smash Bros. without a doubt, and when he was removed from Brawl, I sadfaced. But, hey, with a new game on the way, there's always a chance he could be put in, and I'd assume with new moves. So, every now and again, I'd work on this little moveset, comparing every little detail I added to other characters, how he'd work if he was made like this, and so on. PRETTY DAMN HARD, AIN'T IT?! I could ramble more, but I'll leave it at this: My best moveset to date.

#439 Gianni Esposito

Gianni Esposito

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

Well the thing with custom taunts.... What if someone decides to be immature? **BLEEP**! I dont really want custom taunts but I would really like customizable button layouts.

there is that notice at the beginning "online interactions not rated by the esrb"
also, i'd like customizeable buttons but with certain understandable restrictions

#440 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

Okay, I will honestly be surprised if Magnus doesn't make it into Smash Bros 4. There's a lot of potential in this guy; and he's in a game made by Sakarai himself.
Also, how could you NOT want this theme in SSB4?

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super, Smash, Bros, Ideas, Paper, Luigi, Paper luigi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!