146 replies to this topic

#41 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:33 PM

True that.

Also I've never heard of these people. I followed Quinnspiracy for like 4 days. I never followed gamergate. Oh wait googled Milo and wow he's right there. Hah Yeah I've seen him, never really payed attention to him(only remember laughing at his death threat count), but you have to realize that I've also openly mocked gamers...here on this forum...to your face so I wouldn't care anyway. Also is the Nazi a real person or are you just using acronyms again?

No, hes a god damned card carrying practicing Neo Nazi with a freaking swastika tattooed across his chest, touted as a hero because he 'sided' with gamergate.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#42 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:34 PM

True that.

Also I've never heard of these people. I followed Quinnspiracy for like 4 days. I never followed gamergate. Oh wait googled Milo and wow he's right there. Hah Yeah I've seen him, never really payed attention to him(only remember laughing at his death threat count), but you have to realize that I've also openly mocked gamers...here on this forum...to your face so I wouldn't care anyway. Also is the Nazi a real person or are you just using acronyms again?

Yeah there's this one nazi on 4Chan he seems to think is the gamergate leader. He post ed the pic a couple posts back.

You've missed some crazty stuff if you only followed four days. Both Julian Assange and the creator of Wikipedia have made comments on the movement. Others too of course, but they're not as cool or well known.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#43 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:35 PM

No, hes a god damned card carrying practicing Neo Nazi with a freaking swastika tattooed across his chest, touted as a hero because he 'sided' with gamergate.

And I've never heard of him. Stop trying to convince me I worship someone I never heard of.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#44 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:41 PM

Dude we were talking about Jezebel so I assumed this was along the same lines. Chill out. But lolling at the fact I misunderstood you definitely means that I'm a "4chan brainwashed tool". I'm saying the picture doesn't prove anything except that a single person said suck my dick a couple times. I'm not saying they need to post all 400 responses. Though technically, yes that would be the only way to prove that all 400 were this bad. So sorry if you don't like it, but that's how transparency works. This also means you can't post a single review of sommers and just say "they're all like that" by the way. I sincerely hope they're not by the way. It would really speak towards the falling academic standards of higher education :(
The study did clearly have to do with gamergate since it was asking about game development and game development is one of the subjects frequently talked about in gamergate. It was not a direct link, but it is linked all the same. If it's about diversity in video games it's clearly even more closely related. Also I hope that part about the ability to predict that game players want more diversity are your words and not those of the people conducting the study. If it is their words you'll have further proved the study is bollocks.
Also if anyone is making a fool of themselves right now, it's you. I've refrained from name calling and swearing, you seem to have no such inhabitions. The farthest I've gone is to perhaps be a little condescending, though i would say it was warranted when you were trying to convince e I had amnesia.
Also the behavior isn't nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. The results of a pseudoscience study have purposely been sewed by the people it would most likely have been used against. Oh no. The world is coming to an end. Hold me. Snuggle closer. Let me give you just the tip. Oh yeah baby. Mmmm. Okay I'm going to bed now. What? ... It's not my fault I get tired after I'm done, it just happens.What, no I don't just want you for your body. Ok, fine you win, I'll stay awake and cuddle more. You win. Sheesh. Hey you know I could go ag- Oh sorry, got sidetracked...
*ahem*
So if you don't have a side and this whole thing is all one thing then that means you agree with the thing you've just spent 2 pages disagreeing with. 
Since when do I have to disprove their study by the way? One that was already purposely skewed and that I haven't looked at to boot...

To be fair most people either take an opinion and stand by it til they die or their opinion is swayed by every single comment made on the subject. There are people in the middle, but they're the outlier.
Also why you do based mom like that :(

For the last, god damned time, The study was NOT about diversity in game developers, it was a study, asking DEVELOPERS, if they believed PUBLISHERS, could predict whether or not players wanted more diversity in game CONTENT, as in SOMETHING, GOD DAMNED, ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES CRAPPY AAAA BUBBLEGUM ROLLERCOASTER RIDES, not 'SJW DIVERSITY'.

There is was no way, in actual Wii, this could have been used 'against gamergate'.

And your casual condonement of blatant large scale harrassment, even IF it was actually what you thought it was, which, again, ITS NOT, is disgusting.

Meanwhile, behind what gamergate thinks are closed doors:
iO8UBq348OxzT.jpg

And I've never heard of him. Stop trying to convince me I worship someone I never heard of.

Are you #gamergate? No, you are not. Why you admitted you werent, and that you dont even follow gamergate, well then I am very clearly not directing the worshiping at you, am I?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#45 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:43 PM

Yeah there's this one nazi on 4Chan he seems to think is the gamergate leader. He post ed the pic a couple posts back.

You've missed some crazty stuff if you only followed four days. Both Julian Assange and the creator of Wikipedia have made comments on the movement. Others too of course, but they're not as cool or well known.

But the article he keeps quoting says that Gamergate has no leader...then again you could be putting words into his mouth. Meh. 

I remember a comment from "Adam Baldwin" I think his name was...a famous actor apparently. To be honest I don't really care who's made comments. The only thing I care about is not giving money clicks to jerks but that's pretty dang hard. They're everywhere.

Are you #gamergate? No, you are not. Why you admitted you werent, and that you dont even follow gamergate, well then I am very clearly not directing the worshiping at you, am I?

When you quote me and yell at me about those guys it seems like you are. Sorry I misunderstood.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#46 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:47 PM

But the article he keeps quoting says that Gamergate has no leader...then again you could be putting words into his mouth. Meh. 

I remember a comment from "Adam Baldwin" I think his name was...a famous actor apparently. To be honest I don't really care who's made comments. The only thing I care about is not giving money clicks to jerks but that's pretty dang hard. They're everywhere.

When you quote me and yell at me about those guys it seems like you are. Sorry I misunderstood.

Well, yeah theres a lot of emphasis, hes a LITERAL NAZI. Like seriously, I cant emphasize that enough. I didnt mean for that emphasis to imply that you worshipped him. Just to put emphasis on the fact hes a damn NAZI. Like, for reals.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#47 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:59 PM

Well, yeah theres a lot of emphasis, hes a LITERAL NAZI. Like seriously, I cant emphasize that enough. I didnt mean for that emphasis to imply that you worshipped him. Just to put emphasis on the fact hes a damn NAZI. Like, for reals.

Alright it's cool. I think there's a lot of crap on both sides, so I largely ignore both but I'm also not neutral. I feel like the bigger offenders are the ones who started this mess in the first place, and I'm not talking about Gamergate I mean the whole thing. All this fake equality mess has definitely caused more harm than good. All this Gamergate, Nazi's, whatever bull objectively started because of these guys. All of them, or maybe maybe 99%, either pretending to care, or convincing themselves they're helping without doing a thing. Nothing but trouble has come from it. Absolutely nothing. All these arguments for zero good. Nothing good on either side and it all started with one. *sigh* Well maybe a few of the equality people have done a little good while the rest of them created a huge load of crap.

Edited by Gimbal, 13 October 2014 - 09:03 PM.

#48 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:16 PM

Alright it's cool. I think there's a lot of crap on both sides, so I largely ignore both but I'm also not neutral. I feel like the bigger offenders are the ones who started this mess in the first place, and I'm not talking about Gamergate I mean the whole thing. All this fake equality mess has definitely caused more harm than good. All this Gamergate, Nazi's, whatever bull objectively started because of these guys. All of them, or maybe maybe 99%, either pretending to care, or convincing themselves they're helping without doing a thing. Nothing but trouble has come from it. Absolutely nothing. All these arguments for zero good. Nothing good on either side and it all started with one. *sigh* Well maybe a few of the equality people have done a little good while the rest of them created a huge load of crap.

And guess whos sitting on their fat rich arse laughing it all up:
http://www.gamesindu...f-duty-director

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Publishers.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#49 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:17 PM

For the last, god damned time, The study was NOT about diversity in game developers, it was a study, asking DEVELOPERS, if they believed PUBLISHERS, could predict whether or not players wanted more diversity in game CONTENT, as in SOMETHING, GOD DAMNED, ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES CRAPPY AAAA BUBBLEGUM ROLLERCOASTER RIDES, not 'SJW DIVERSITY'.

There is was no way, in actual Wii, this could have been used 'against gamergate'.

And your casual condonement of blatant large scale harrassment, even IF it was actually what you thought it was, which, again, ITS NOT, is disgusting.

Meanwhile, behind what gamergate thinks are closed doors:
iO8UBq348OxzT.jpg

Can we start withe the fact you need to calm the heck down? When you talk about graphics in video games you're like this chill well educated dude. But when people start debating you turn into like a 12 year old girl on her third period or something. Also known as a social justice warrior. Calm down and try to present your thoughts without internet yelling plz? k thanks.

Actually looking at your comments now I have to geuniely ask; do you consider your self a SJW? Do you see anything wrong with the. I'm seriously curious cause you're really starting to sound like one.

So back on topic:

Here's what you said the study was bout: The study, had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with gamergate, or gamers, you brainwashed tool. It was about developers and publishers and the ability to predict that game PLAYERS WANT MORE DIVERSITY IN GAME CONTENT

Now see that's not the same thing as what you just said. You didn't say it was specifically say it was asking devs about publishers. It just sounds like the both of them were involved in some way, probably equally/in the same/similar way(s).

All the same, this it still does't change my point. It's a loaded question and chances are the results would e used to attack gamergate. Especially since SJW's have that nasty tendency to skip checking the validity of stats.

Oh you're saying it couldn't lol ok that's a funny thing to say i'm responding while I read for the 1st time btw). So you think if the study had "found" that developers think publishers (who actually demand the content) don't know whether or not gamers want diversity in games that anti gamergate sites wouldn't have jumped on it to say "LOOK! LOOKEVERYONE! LOOK LOOK HERE! OM gossHHHHHH I litERALLYYY cnnaaot EVEN right NOWWWW!!! like This IS EXacTLY What WE'vee BEEN SAAAYYYYYIinnngGgGGG. Like THe PubLLisherS DOn'T KNOW ThaT We DefnitelY all WAnt WaNNTT DivERsity in the ANGRyBirdS gameS We plAY! Anl LIke Right NOWW. THis IS Why aLL the GAems in thE WHOOOOLEE Wordl HAve CISS WhitE Male scumlord pieces of Crap Leads!!!!!" lol k. That would be a first.

That was my SJW impression btw. Think I did a pretty good job B)

Also I didn't say anything about SJW diversity so i don't know what you're talking about there.

That "harassment" is not anything to worry about 3Dude. I tell my brother to suck my dick all the time. He likes it. (the sucking not me telling him to do it).

That was a joke if you couldn't tell., my brother and I do not actually engage in incest in any way, shape or form.

I do actually tell my brother to smd, but because it's a well known way of telling someone you don't care about what theyre saying. It might be harassment techincally speaking but it's not at all serious. That's why I say it to my brother, it shows disdain, but the person knows you just think they're being annoying/dumb whatever. They're not going to be mentally scarred for the rest of their life. Heck they won't be mentally scarred at all.

Finally you better explain that 4Chan post to me. I see nothing wrong with it. Heck I don't know what this "leader of 4Chan" is suggesting they do.

I don't think he actually thinks that, I just said that cause he was trying to insinuate hat everyone who supports gamergate supports nazis because on nazi joined gamergate. The only that could even start to make sense is if he was some sort of leader. Thus my comment :

And yeah apparently that Adam Baldwin guy actually started the hashtag trending.. Guss that makes him the biggest most racistist homophobic misogynist of us all :P

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#50 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:22 PM

So has #Gamergate actually done anything productive or is run by idiots?

Edited by Ghost, 13 October 2014 - 09:22 PM.

#51 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:22 PM

It'll be interesting seeing Hotwheels with Quinn tomorrow on the huffington post live.  His site has been getting a ton of publicity from all of this and this will only help.

It'll be funny to see if any of them actually try and accuse him of making 8chan to bost gg like the MSN show said, when the site has been around for longer than a year. Seeing as he has literally nothing to do with gg other than inviting users to his site after moot screwed up.

Man, that MSNBC report was awful...  Really reminds me of "Hackers on Steroids"

#52 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:26 PM

Well it's not run by anyone. It's raised awareness of corruption in gaming, it's made one of the bigger youtubers come out and admit that he takes deals for his let's plays where he can't say anything abd about the game or show any glitches. It made Intel pull advertising from Gamasutra and it's gotten the attention of Julian Assange and the creator of Wikipedia. Those are the biggest things it's done so far I believe.

It'll be interesting seeing Hotwheels with Quinn tomorrow on the huffington post live.  His site has been getting a ton of publicity from all of this and this will only help.

It'll be funny to see if any of them actually try and accuse him of making 8chan to bost gg like the MSN show said, when the site has been around for longer than a year. Seeing as he has literally nothing to do with gg other than inviting users to his site after moot screwed up.

Man, that MSNBC report was awful...  Really reminds me of "Hackers on Steroids"

Didn't know that was happening. Should be interesting indeed.

And yes the report was incredibly bad (like I said).

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#53 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:39 PM

This rainbow's heavy......

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#54 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:39 PM

And guess whos sitting on their fat rich arse laughing it all up:
http://www.gamesindu...f-duty-director

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Publishers.

I don't think you understood what I was saying. That had nothing to do with publishers. Heck those AAA publishers basically have nothing to do with me. They might potentially bother me since they can affect other games I like but I don't buy most AAA games. I'm not being brainwashed into liking those things since I still don't like them. I was never interested in games like Destiny so when people are getting onto them for taking out features and pushing crappy ones I don't really care. I'm just like "if you guys would stop falling for it there wouldn't be a problem but even if you do fall for it it's not a problem for me". I guess it sucks that they're fooling people to make money but I'm tired of caring when people are fooled...I still care, especially when it comes to the topic here but I'm tired of it. I don't have time to worry about people buying crappy games. I wish I could also get over people(on both sides) being fooled into thinking they're helping society but it irks me so much. Whatever, that's my thing to deal with. Bottom line, 3Dude, WydrA, have fun debating here, but I'm out.

#55 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

This rainbow's heavy......

A rainbow is a visual effect created by the refraction of light through water particles. I do not believe it has the ability to have considerable mass.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#56 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

It's not run by idiots but it has been run over by idiots, like most of the world.

#57 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:45 PM

Well it's not run by anyone. It's raised awareness of corruption in gaming, it's made one of the bigger youtubers come out and admit that he takes deals for his let's plays where he can't say anything abd about the game or show any glitches. It made Intel pull advertising from Gamasutra and it's gotten the attention of Julian Assange and the creator of Wikipedia. Those are the biggest things it's done so far I believe.

Well that interesting but clearly people have hijacked for their own purposes. Do you know which Youtuber it was, I can imagine this affected him badly? 

#58 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:46 PM

I don't think you understood what I was saying. That had nothing to do with publishers. Heck those AAA publishers basically have nothing to do with me. They might potentially bother me since they can affect other games I like but I don't buy most AAA games. I'm not being brainwashed into liking those things since I still don't like them. I was never interested in games like Destiny so when people are getting onto them for taking out features and pushing crappy ones I don't really care. I'm just like "if you guys would stop falling for it there wouldn't be a problem but even if you do fall for it it's not a problem for me". I guess it sucks that they're fooling people to make money but I'm tired of caring when people are fooled...I still care, especially when it comes to the topic here but I'm tired of it. I don't have time to worry about people buying crappy games. I wish I could also get over people(on both sides) being fooled into thinking they're helping society but it irks me so much. Whatever, that's my thing to deal with. Bottom line, 3Dude, WydrA, have fun debating here, but I'm out.

Don't get me wrong man, I'm tired of people being fooled as well. Some days it genuinely blows my mind how many people let themselves be treated badly/subpar, but I guess I just haven't got to the point yet where I can totally abandon getting people to see the error in their ways.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#59 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:47 PM

Can we start withe the fact you need to calm the heck down? When you talk about graphics in video games you're like this chill well educated dude. But when people start debating you turn into like a 12 year old girl on her third period or something. Also known as a social justice warrior. Calm down and try to present your thoughts without internet yelling plz? k thanks.
Actually looking at your comments now I have to geuniely ask; do you consider your self a SJW? Do you see anything wrong with the. I'm seriously curious cause you're really starting to sound like one.
So back on topic:
Here's what you said the study was bout: The study, had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with gamergate, or gamers, you brainwashed tool. It was about developers and publishers and the ability to predict that game PLAYERS WANT MORE DIVERSITY IN GAME CONTENT
Now see that's not the same thing as what you just said. You didn't say it was specifically say it was asking devs about publishers. It just sounds like the both of them were involved in some way, probably equally/in the same/similar way(s).
All the same, this it still does't change my point. It's a loaded question and chances are the results would e used to attack gamergate. Especially since SJW's have that nasty tendency to skip checking the validity of stats.
Oh you're saying it couldn't lol ok that's a funny thing to say i'm responding while I read for the 1st time btw). So you think if the study had "found" that developers think publishers (who actually demand the content) don't know whether or not gamers want diversity in games that anti gamergate sites wouldn't have jumped on it to say "LOOK! LOOKEVERYONE! LOOK LOOK HERE! OM gossHHHHHH I litERALLYYY cnnaaot EVEN right NOWWWW!!! like This IS EXacTLY What WE'vee BEEN SAAAYYYYYIinnngGgGGG. Like THe PubLLisherS DOn'T KNOW ThaT We DefnitelY all WAnt WaNNTT DivERsity in the ANGRyBirdS gameS We plAY! Anl LIke Right NOWW. THis IS Why aLL the GAems in thE WHOOOOLEE Wordl HAve CISS WhitE Male scumlord pieces of Crap Leads!!!!!" lol k. That would be a first.
That was my SJW impression btw. Think I did a pretty good job B)
Also I didn't say anything about SJW diversity so i don't know what you're talking about there.

That "harassment" is not anything to worry about 3Dude. I tell my brother to suck my dick all the time. He likes it. (the sucking not me telling him to do it).

That was a joke if you couldn't tell., my brother and I do not actually engage in incest in any way, shape or form.
I do actually tell my brother to smd, but because it's a well known way of telling someone you don't care about what theyre saying. It might be harassment techincally speaking but it's not at all serious. That's why I say it to my brother, it shows disdain, but the person knows you just think they're being annoying/dumb whatever. They're not going to be mentally scarred for the rest of their life. Heck they won't be mentally scarred at all.

Finally you better explain that 4Chan post to me. I see nothing wrong with it. Heck I don't know what this "leader of 4Chan" is suggesting they do.

You have repeatedly, over and over again, said the harrasmnet, sabatoge, and derailment of the study was OK, because it was going to be used to call gamers muh soggy knees anyways. IE (In other words) You thought it was about 'sjw style diversity' instead of what it was actually about, which was game content diversity. Which, to no surprise, is the same exact mistake the rest of gamergate made.

And I quote: Wydra(YOU) 'Also the behavior isn't nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. The results of a pseudoscience study have purposely been skewed by the people it would most likely have been used against. Oh no.'

How the hell else, would it be used against gamergate, if you werent saying the study was by 'SJW's about GAMERS BEING MYSOGYNIST.' or god damn whatever you think would be said against gamers. How the hell is more types of game genres and different things other then shooty bang bang going to be used against gamergate. How?

How?

You are a child who has no concept AT ALL, of the wide ranging ramnifications of destroying that granted project could have had, you selfish, ignorant, little prick. You think grants for studies like that fall from damn trees? You think tenure is just magically there for everybody all the time?

Of course you do. You are a child who has no clue what you are talking about.

Also, 4chan came up with the idea to contact a Baldwin in their burgers and fries raid IRC:
ibrhepovxveF9l.png

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#60 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:48 PM

It's not run by idiots but it has been run over by idiots, like most of the world.

Lol, I'm shocked, but people accept stuff this as normal practice. 

Edited by Ghost, 13 October 2014 - 09:49 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gamergate, Discussion, Mourn Sanctioned this, Please dont assault statuses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!