• Please log in to reply
526 replies to this topic

#21 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

eh, i don't know about crazy terrifying games on a Nintendo console, Waller. i think that Nintendo is more of a unicorns and rainbows kind of company.

If the 3DS is anything to go by, I think our definition of Nintendo is about to change... :D

#22 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:07 PM

eh, i don't know about crazy terrifying games on a Nintendo console, Waller. i think that Nintendo is more of a unicorns and rainbows kind of company.

you know, there was Dead Space Extraction on the Wii... and a bigger variety of games is never a bad thing. :D

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#23 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:12 AM

you know, there was Dead Space Extraction on the Wii... and a bigger variety of games is never a bad thing. :D

I trusted Nintendo.....:cry:

Jk, I think a better variety would be good too, but not too many M games, because when i walk into Gamestop, the first thing I see when i look at the Xbox 360 section is Red Steel or Mass Effect 2 or Call of Duty: Black Ops. It's horrible. :D
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#24 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:39 AM

Red Steel is Wii-exclusive...
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#25 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:43 AM

Yeah, there is the need of a balance in ratings, none of this generation consoles had a balance.
Xbox 360 and PS3 were centered on FPS way too much, and the Wii lacks M rated games, but that doesn't mean they're bad.
Each console has it's pros and cons, just as each console has their own great games. :D

Back on topic: i would like to see a blazblue Game on the Wii 2, SWCES64, WiiStation 360 or whatever You want to call it. :D

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#26 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:12 PM

Red Steel is Wii-exclusive...

sorry, i was reading this editorial where someone was saying that they wanted Red Steel on the 360 and i got confused.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#27 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

I'd like to see a Pilotwings game made for the Wii2. Nintendo have made one for the 3DS, so it's possible they have plans for future games in the series.

#28 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:25 PM

Animal Crossing, Rabbids (YES I ACTUALLY LIKE RABBIDS GAMES!) Oh yes and Mario 128. XD joking ummmm Epic Mickey 2 XD. Honest. Great game.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#29 Ostro

Ostro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dreamcast, Shmups

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:06 AM

I only want F-Zero to return. It's definitely a title I missed during the last years. But it didn't really fit into the Wii-era because it's a graphics wonder :P

#30 Sirralart SuperDragon

Sirralart SuperDragon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Perfect Dark, SSB, SvR, Fighting Games

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:31 AM

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a revival of GAUNTLET!!!! It would fit SOOOOO perfectly with the new controller!!!
AWESHUM SAUCE!!! **(^_^)**

Female protagonists are GREAT!!!

My Smackdown vs Raw 2011 keyword for the PS3 is TRALARRIS. If you like ORIGINAL DIVA CAWs look them up!

#31 Turbo Tails 8027

Turbo Tails 8027

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, racing games and Yoshi

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:24 PM

I agree with Ostro. F-Zero would be cool!
Posted Image
Image by MLDragoMaster, with text from AudiYoshi on YAF

#32 Sphinx

Sphinx

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Star Fox, and Kingdom Hearts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

I'd like to see a new Starfox that brings back the rail shooter aspect of the game, and stays true to the original, successful formula that made Starfox great.

#33 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:19 PM

Not anything particular concerning specific games.maybe nintendo can actually make new game series? Otherwise, castlevania could be good.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#34 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

I only want F-Zero to return. It's definitely a title I missed during the last years. But it didn't really fit into the Wii-era because it's a graphics wonder :P

I agree with Ostro. F-Zero would be cool!

Count me in on the F-Zero party. I would love to get another one of those. On the note of graphical wonders, I'm sure we'd all love to see Retro Studios' mysterious project for the console, too.

#35 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Ratchet

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

I wouldn't mind a Starfox game but I think the 3DS one should tie me over for a bit so Super Smash Bros in HD with next gen graphics would be nice.
Assistant Writer of Wii U Go and Vita/3DS enthusiast.

#36 rob_shadows

rob_shadows

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

If the disk capacity really is 25GB (basically Blu-Ray...may even be Blu-Ray for all we know, lol) and the graphics really are what they say...I want a Zelda that takes full advantage of it...I can see it now...Zelda on the scale of Elder Scrolls...god that would be awesome...I'd have no choice but to buy one if they did that.

#37 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

If the disk capacity really is 25GB (basically Blu-Ray...may even be Blu-Ray for all we know, lol) and the graphics really are what they say...I want a Zelda that takes full advantage of it...I can see it now...Zelda on the scale of Elder Scrolls...god that would be awesome...I'd have no choice but to buy one if they did that.

+1. I've wanted to see Nintendo create a true open-world game for years. Zelda would be an amazing franchise for them to finally do that with.

#38 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

I'd say mario party games, and zelda games, and smash bros, and pokemon. And other ones.

#39 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:09 AM

I don't know if this has been said yet (it probably has by a certain blue Yoshi), but I would love to see a Yoshi's Island game on the Wii 2. It would be great to have a 3D, open world, HD Yoshi game. It would be an instant pre-order for me.

#40 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

I don't know if this has been said yet (it probably has by a certain blue Yoshi), but I would love to see a Yoshi's Island game on the Wii 2. It would be great to have a 3D, open world, HD Yoshi game. It would be an instant pre-order for me.

If IPB let me +100-rep you, I would do it right now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Games on wiiu, wiiu games, wiiugames, games, wiiu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!