• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

Almost looks very like ms are trying to position themselves at the forefront of motion gaming this gen a la original wii?Even at the expense of (dare I say it) core gamers?Also the constant dropping of the "app" word in all references to durango makes me confident that ms are trying to create an apple like multi platform same os app store to generate money.I own a w8 laptop and phone but would not base which console I will buy on just "integration" which to be honest has not been great between lapop and phone as of yet.
I dont find the full kinect integration nice and based on what have read until now will probably end up with a ps4

They are definately trying something different. Right now i just see raw potential.

It can go either way, its all up to the games.

We could get wii spirts rip offs, and ios levels of game sophistication with crappy kinect motion tacked on...

Or we could get an immersive dues ex like experience with a sophisticated physics engine powering kinect motion interaction with the game environment. Actually opening drawers and rifling through their contents, or pulling the drawer out, turning it upside down and dumping out its contents to find a key to a gunsafe or what have you.

Raw potential.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Next Xbox, Rumor, Kotaku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!