#22 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

I really want to play some City Folk to pass the time until New Leaf, but I feel that will lessen my interest in New Leaf. So I will wait. But it will be unbearable.

#23 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:18 AM

anyone want to add me so we can play together ?

#24 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

I think if I were to get the game, it would be for the online function. I am not sure how I feel about the game though. I was really super hyped for the one for the Wii, but when I finally got it I ended up playing it on and off for about two weeks and then never touched it again. I think it was just because it was too close to the DS one I played the hell out of and I just got bored after awhile. 

Edited by Elric, 19 May 2013 - 10:04 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#25 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

tumblr_mn35hlt7oV1spkcndo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mn34oshCfh1spkcndo1_400.jpg

eEG8Ies.png

#26 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

can anybody tell me more about this game please? 

i never played the series before but im interested in this one, im kinda confused, what do u do on the game exactly ? is it like minecraft ? 

sry about the random question

#27 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

can anybody tell me more about this game please? 

i never played the series before but im interested in this one, im kinda confused, what do u do on the game exactly ? is it like minecraft ? 

sry about the random question

Animal Crossing is a social simulation game in which you the player in the game that lives in a village inhabited by anthropomorphic animals, carrying out various activities.

Basically this game is kinda like Harvest Moon.

But in Animal Crossing New Leaf imo It's much more fun when you play when friends(example:play with people who have the game and also add their friend code)

eEG8Ies.png

#28 Zombiecakez

Zombiecakez

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Bowser is AMAZING!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

I cant wait for this game its going to be AWESOME!S

Posted Image

#29 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

Animal Crossing is a social simulation game in which you the player in the game that lives in a village inhabited by anthropomorphic animals, carrying out various activities.

Basically this game is kinda like Harvest Moon.

But in Animal Crossing New Leaf imo It's much more fun when you play when friends(example:play with people who have the game and also add their friend code)

I see 

Thanks for the info! =)

#30 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

I really don't know much of what they added in new leaf. But I loved wild world on the ds and I'm defo getting this either at launch or soon after

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#31 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:28 AM

237588-aheader.jpg

Animal Crossing: New Leaf contains many features new to the Animal Crossing series. Players will begin the game living in a tent, rather than a house, that will eventually be upgraded and expanded.  customization , a major facet of the series, particularly in the player's ability to modify the character's appearance and furnish the living space, has also been enhanced. The character's pants can now be modified in addition to their shirt, shoes, hat, and accessory; and the ability to hang furniture on walls has been added. Features previously used in the Japanese exclusive Dōbutsu no Mori e+ for the Nintendo GameCube, such as benches and lamp posts, which had been removed from following releases, have returned. Another addition is the new ability to swim in the ocean that borders the village.[8]Players may visit each others towns using the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection and can be added to a friend's list that allows them to exchange messages with one another, while up to four players at a time can travel to the tropical Tortimer Island to take part in various minigames that award medals.

The game features a new game mechanic that makes the player the town mayor, allowing them to have more customization of their town than in previous games. While taking part in mayoral duties is not obligated to play the game,[11] being the head of town imparts two gameplay features new to the series: Public Works Projects and Ordinances. Public Works Projects allow players to collect funds from townsfolk and other visiting players to construct new objects such as bridges, fountains, and light poles, as well as add new facilities such as police stations and cafés. Ordinances give players to ability customise the way their town functions by passing laws, such as the "Early Bird" law that requires shops and citizens to be active earlier in the day, or the "Night Owl" law that does the opposite, requiring businesses and denizens to be active late at night

Reviews:

http://www.ign.com/a...new-leaf-review- 9.6- IGN

http://www.gamerstem...view.asp?r=6161- 84%- Gamer's Temple

http://gamingtrend.c...ew-leaf-review/- 97-GamingTrend

http://www.telegraph...eaf-review.html- Telegraph- 100

http://www.gamerevol...al-crossing-3ds- GameRevolution- 100

http://www.destructo...af-254835.phtml- Destructoid-70

http://www.gameinfor.../04/review.aspx- Gamerinformer- 85

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

Videos:

Spoiler

TV Spots:

Spoiler

What's new in New Leaf? 

• Town Customization
  • New buildings and locations
  • The Island returns
  • Tropical fruits
  • New villages

Edited by Rod Serling, 04 June 2013 - 11:29 AM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#32 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

Sounds incredible! :D It comes out in days but it will probably be months before I get a 3DS XL and play it. At least I have Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U, Metroid Trilogy, Super Metroid, Metroid Other M and Metroid Kitchen Sink to hold me over...

#33 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:33 AM

Oh, Animal Crossing, I always sink way too much time into you. And now that its on my favorite platform, I will play this game WAY too much...

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#34 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

It actually got a 9.6 from IGN. This game will be awesome! And on the 3DS now :D

#35 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

My body is ready for this game.

#36 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

My body is ready for this game.

and so is your avatar  :laugh:

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#37 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Sounds incredible! :D It comes out in days but it will probably be months before I get a 3DS XL and play it. At least I have Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U, Metroid Trilogy, Super Metroid, Metroid Other M and Metroid Kitchen Sink to hold me over...

DUDE! Metroid Kitchen Sink is the best game ever!

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#38 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

Im glad im getting this game sunday my body is ready add me on my 3DS

#39 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

NO. 

You ruined the thread whoever merged this :( 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#40 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:25 AM

This is were you guys used to talk about New Leaf?

My turnip prices just went to 235 bells. Also I would buy any sleek furniture your town is selling.

Can I move a villager's house? Someone new put their house in front  of the place where I was going to put my third bridge, and now I can't put my bridge. What can I do?

Maybe I should burn down their house.

LordPickleton.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Animal Crossing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!