Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

this is really what this forum has turned into?

Yeah, I figured we were bored of picking on you and some others.
Gotta spice things up a bit.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2082 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

Ya'll never pick on me :'(

794144.png?13383682

#2083 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

who threaten to leave now. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2084 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

I nominate Nollog as well. Her kind aren't welcome here.

#2085 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

I heard Nollog has 12 kids. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2086 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:07 AM

I heard she does car commercials, in Japan.

#2087 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

never herd of him

#2088 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:10 AM

I think it was one of the Spice Girls.

#2089 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

which one. 

#2090 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

Baby Spice.

#2091 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

pic

#2092 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

POPULAR

red-hair-color.jpg

#2093 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

13039751.jpg
I've asked feld0 about 3 times over the course of the years I was banned for welcoming new people with "hello babe" "hello darling" and similar greetings.
Which was fine, until MLDragonmaster, a guide at the time thought it'd be great to say something to the effect of "You are just like Dan(from 3dsforums.com)", at which point I took offence on two counts:
1. Dan's an idiot.
2. Dan's not in the chat or the forum at the time, talking about people behind their backs isn't something I enjoy so I responded by saying he shouldn't talk about Dan if he's not here, and the aforementioned I take offence because Dan is an idiot.
I guess that was the last straw for him as he took action.
Feld0 has not once replied to my requests to be unbanned, and I take that to mean he doesn't want to, which is fine, I agree with what he said earlier about this being his forum.
He can do what he wants. Sure I'd like some form of equality and fair treatment for everyone, something like a baseline to work from at least, but it's not my forum.
Not saying I won't keep pestering for it.

As for what I say publicly and not in PM to staff about my own account here, it's without agenda. I think you're all horsing not good.
And you get away with it.
I like mournblade, he's a good moderator, but a lot of you are taking advantage of his kindness.

he just said
"I have enough evidence in the logs to ban you!"
and left me alone
he knows that I am based god

Always be respectful of others and their opinions. No personal attacks, hateful/racist comments, flame wars, etc. It won't be tolerated. Emotional debates are fine, but hating someone just because they think the PSP is better than the DS is simply irrational.

This forum shouldn't be as Daisyy and downright idiotic as it is, it used to be sickeningly friendly here.
I guess the bronies all left or something.

I don't like or dislike Saturn, but I'm certainly not going to attack him at every turn like I do zinix.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2094 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

My cats are miniature lions!

#2095 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

I thought this was Michael Jackson, apparently I am wrong.

Edited by Slow Dante, 23 June 2015 - 10:55 PM.

#2096 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:49 AM

That's her sister.

#2097 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:54 AM

p

Edited by Slow Dante, 23 June 2015 - 10:55 PM.

#2098 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

Since moderators have no problem discussing my account status in chat, I'll show the PM's Feld0 and I have shared to the forum.

Sent 29 September 2011 - 02:21 AM

Sent 27 September 2011 - 02:38 AM
Nollog,

You offended several members in the chat today. It looks like it started off as a joke, you referring to the other members there as &quot;honey&quot;, etc., but they weren't taking it well, and you should've stopped. Yet, you continued to annoy them to the point that there was an outburst. Admittedly, the outburst shouldn't have happened either, but you were the one who started it.

As a result of your actions, I've banned you from the chatroom. If you wish to appeal this ban, please let me know.

~Feld0

how is it a joke?
It's a term of endearment.
Not my fault that kid took offence.

Is he a homophobe? Yes he is from what little I conversed with him.
He's on the welcoming community here and he treats people like that, I'd be ashamed if I was you for appointing him.

Sent 30 September 2011 - 09:37 AM
Look, I understand, but it wasn't only MLdragoMaster who took offense - that chat as a whole seemed to get pretty awkward. As part of forum etiquette, I expect members to stop talking in ways that cause discomfort for others - especially when they cause discomfort for multiple people.

I will investigate for myself whether MLdragoMaster really is a homophobe or not. But I would like to say that he acts quite respectfully towards new members from what I've seen, so he does his job as a Guide well.

By the way, in case it interests you, MLdragoMaster received a warning from me about this situation, too. I completely agree with you that he overreacted, even though you could have done your part to prevent the situation from getting as bad as it did.

Sent 01 October 2011 - 10:36 PM
I was talking to the tails fellow on skype at the time.
He did warn me not to talk about Dan, but I didn't notice he said that until I already had.
Fair enough though.

Sent 21 February 2012 - 01:15 AM
Is this permanent or just temporary?
It'd be nice to be able to join the chat for e3.

If possible don't unban me until then if it's temporary. If I can chat I'll do that instead of being productive. :P

Sent 20 February 2013 - 08:31 PM
It's been a year since I last requested to be unbanned for this.
Any chance?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2099 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Honestly, Nollog, I can understand your frustration. There are worse things that happen in the chatbox and people get away with it with not even a slap on the wrist. But you are banned for over a year just because some kid didn't like being called honey? That's ridiculous.

#2100 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

A dead guy.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hurt, heal, cow, edition, swag, kirby, wiiu, and, dubstep

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!