KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:39 PM

Dang this makes me reaaaaalllly want to get this game now. I'm a big fan of arcade racers. Heck I can still remember the first time I played Need for Speed (must be ten years ago now) and loving it, and wanting it. Despite this, I've never owned one other than burnout on my laptop which, while nice, isn't quite the experience I'm looking for. Need for speed however, seems to have that. I'd heard the game was good and a definitive port, but hadn't really seen it in action until now. And it was bonerific

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#82 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

Dang this makes me reaaaaalllly want to get this game now. I'm a big fan of arcade racers. Heck I can still remember the first time I played Need for Speed (must be ten years ago now) and loving it, and wanting it. Despite this, I've never owned one other than burnout on my laptop which, while nice, isn't quite the experience I'm looking for. Need for speed however, seems to have that. I'd heard the game was good and a definitive port, but hadn't really seen it in action until now. And it was bonerific

Well, I just reviewed 'Forza Horizon 2', and if you really are a big fan of arcade racers, that one is worth an entire system purchase (at least to me!).

And I only get boners off the sound of the cars xD

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 10/23/14: Cosplay Interview with Nicole!***

My love of doing interviews comes from the perspectives it offers.  However, unlike previous ones...

This girl is every Nintendo fan's dreamgirl.  No.  Joke.  Keep your pants on, please.

[See OP]

Enjoy!

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 10/30/14: Bayonetta 2 Review!*** 

Bayonetta 2 had been something of a controversial Wii U exclusive, with responses escalating to death threats against Platinum Games.  Well, fast forward to now, and the game is out in the wild on the one and only Wii U.

So should fans of the series shut up and put up with buying a Wii U just for Bayonetta 2?  Let's find out!

Oh, and Happy Halloween! :]

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 11/6/14: Graphics, Graphics, Graphics!***

I've been avoiding the graphics talk, but no matter where I go or what I do, somehow, graphics come up.  So, I figured, time to tackle it myself.  Sort of... Actually, it's more about tackling how much YOU care about it!

I use Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U, and Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox One to provide a little perspective.  Do ya care?  Well DO ya?!

Enjoy!

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 06 November 2014 - 12:06 PM.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

#83 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:06 AM

Well, I just reviewed 'Forza Horizon 2', and if you really are a big fan of arcade racers, that one is worth an entire system purchase (at least to me!).

And I only get boners off the sound of the cars xD

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 10/23/14: Cosplay Interview with Nicole!***

My love of doing interviews comes from the perspectives it offers.  However, unlike previous ones...

This girl is every Nintendo fan's dreamgirl.  No.  Joke.  Keep your pants on, please.

[See OP]

Enjoy!

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 10/30/14: Bayonetta 2 Review!*** 

Bayonetta 2 had been something of a controversial Wii U exclusive, with responses escalating to death threats against Platinum Games.  Well, fast forward to now, and the game is out in the wild on the one and only Wii U.

So should fans of the series shut up and put up with buying a Wii U just for Bayonetta 2?  Let's find out!

Oh, and Happy Halloween! :]

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 11/6/14: Graphics, Graphics, Graphics!***

I've been avoiding the graphics talk, but no matter where I go or what I do, somehow, graphics come up.  So, I figured, time to tackle it myself.  Sort of... Actually, it's more about tackling how much YOU care about it!

I use Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the Wii U, and Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox One to provide a little perspective.  Do ya care?  Well DO ya?!

Enjoy!

Enjoyed the video!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#84 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:31 AM

Yeah, think you made a pretty good point with the graphics thing there, and I can definitely say the difference doesn't matter to me.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#85 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:12 PM

I come to the frightening revelation on how Call of Duty gets its review scores.  The real question is how I handled it.

... Or how I handled it like a very famous someone we know from a very popular movie.

Enjoy!

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 11/20/14: Sonic Boom Review!***

This is the third exclusive Sonic game to bring the contract to a close between Sega and Nintendo.  Does it end the exclusivity deal with a bang or a whimper?

Enjoy!

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 20 November 2014 - 12:12 PM.

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#86 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:26 PM

Episode 45:

"When encountering speed run courses, my butthole puckered"

Thats enough to earn a like and a sub from me.

#87 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:24 AM

Wow that ping review. Wish I had seen it before I went and wasted my money on the 9.8/10 trash smash bros is. 

Also technically the second lap usually is slower than the first I think, cause people get tired. Unless it's a relay... lol

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#88 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

Wow that ping review. Wish I had seen it before I went and wasted my money on the 9.8/10 trash smash bros is. 

Also technically the second lap usually is slower than the first I think, cause people get tired. Unless it's a relay... lol

I was referencing cars, since the second lap starts with a full speed pass of the finish line, lol...  Even a rolling start on first laps aren't at full speed!

Though, in foot races, the second lap is generally faster, too, since the first lap was started at a dead stop  :P  Though when I ran track, I did sprints, not cross-country running...  But those guys always had consistent, steady lap times, with the second one still being faster than the first, lol

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#89 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

I was referencing cars, since the second lap starts with a full speed pass of the finish line, lol...  Even a rolling start on first laps aren't at full speed!

Though, in foot races, the second lap is generally faster, too, since the first lap was started at a dead stop  :P  Though when I ran track, I did sprints, not cross-country running...  But those guys always had consistent, steady lap times, with the second one still being faster than the first, lol

Well, i stand corrected.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#90 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:00 AM

Nintendo brings 2014 to a close with Captain Toad, and along with it, some graphical enhancements! You like graphics, right?

This is a puzzle game you won't want to miss, but of course let my review tell you why!

[See OP]

Have a good holiday!  :laugh:

***AUTO-MERGED: NEW EPISODE 12/18/14: Watch Dogs Review!***

I tweeted that if I received 50 RTs on a tweet about Watch Dogs for the Wii U, I'd buy it.  As you can see, I ate the bullet on this one.  I sacrificed my money to Ubisoft for you, but does this mean you should do the same?

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 12/25/14: Bayonetta Review!* MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!***

Since there were forum issues, I couldn't update this properly on Thurs, I apologize if the Christmas thing is really out of place now! Haha  :blush:

I get to scratch this one off the backlog list from nearly 5 years ago!  I also get to do it dressed as Samus... or Princess Peach.. And for free since it was included with Bayonetta 2.  Thank you, Nintendo!

Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope you enjoy your ugly sweaters!

:D

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 27 December 2014 - 12:01 AM.

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#91 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

Still have to finish that game :S was really enjoying it. But then smash 4 came out...

Oh and congrats on 50 episodes :)

Edited by WydrA, 27 December 2014 - 04:38 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#92 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:05 PM

No, the copious amounts of cartoon boobs did not affect my review score.  Having said that, you might need some games to fill in the gaps of early 2015 on the Wii U, and this just might help you!

[See OP]

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 2/5/15: Cosplay Interview with Megan!***

I've returned with another cosplay interview, but this time we talk a little about Nintendo and why they seem relatively unpopular with cosplayers.  We also talk a bit about why we mostly see female cosplayers, and their ability to "crossplay" or "gender bend" while male cosplayers cannot!

***AUTO-MERGED: New Episode 2/12/15: Cosplay Interview with Ireland!***

Ireland is more straightforward and zany than most, so come watch her lick balls, give gaming health tips, and call amiibo hoarders dicks! Oh right, she's also a Nintendo fan, too!

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 12 February 2015 - 12:05 PM.

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#93 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:05 AM

Do you ever take part in the forums or just plug? Be cool if you posted more

Edited by Ryudo, 17 February 2015 - 11:22 AM.

#94 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:37 PM

I'm not really into this whole remake/port situation, but then again, the Wii U admittedly isn't exactly bursting at the seams with games to play!  So I took the dive and gave this PS2 port a shot!  Does it stand the test of time?

***AUTO-MERGED: 8/13/15: Donkey Kong Country 2 Review!***

Rare Replay is awesome, there's no doubt about it.  But it doesn't have ALL of Rare's best gems, and it CAN'T.  Microsoft may have bought Rare, but without the rights to Donkey Kong, there's a series that ranks up there with Rare's best work.  This one!

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 13 August 2015 - 04:37 PM.

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

#95 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:13 PM

I'm not really into this whole remake/port situation, but then again, the Wii U admittedly isn't exactly bursting at the seams with games to play!  So I took the dive and gave this PS2 port a shot!  Does it stand the test of time?

***AUTO-MERGED: 8/13/15: Donkey Kong Country 2 Review!***

Rare Replay is awesome, there's no doubt about it.  But it doesn't have ALL of Rare's best gems, and it CAN'T.  Microsoft may have bought Rare, but without the rights to Donkey Kong, there's a series that ranks up there with Rare's best work.  This one!

Great content as of late. You are working hard!  :)  Also, glad to hear about your ads.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#96 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:53 AM

I admit it, I automatically gravitated towards Laura. I... I think I might have a problem... ._.

***AUTO-MERGED: 3/1/15***

I agree: the next main Zelda game just can't come soon enough! But with a tendency for delays, perhaps something to chew on might help ease the anxiety... And what better than an HD version of Twilight Princess!

And finally, this will be the last update provided to this thread.  Those of you who found me through this forum: I want to thank you for having the courage to check out "just another" YouTube channel being posted by a forum member!  I get that these things can be hard to trust, so those of you that had the fearlessness to watch my videos: I thank you kindly!

Some of you are on my social media and already know why I won't be updating forum threads anymore.  For the rest of you: the channel will be shutting down at the end of June 2016.  And for the losers that I easily tracked to individual forums that only dislike my videos when I post them: you finally got your win, and I hope it makes your day better!  Yes, I've known who you are for awhile now! :D

Farewell everyone, and best of joy with your games, not your systems!

Edited by ZyroXZ2, 01 March 2016 - 11:53 AM.

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nintendo, Wii U, talk show, Microsoft, Xbox One, Sony, Playstation 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!